Sick

You Don't Know Him

 

"Ah! Eomma! Where's my medicine??" You shouted and your mother quickly sit beside you and you drink your medicine.

"Why didn't you change your shirt after dancing?" She asked.

"I'm sleepy..." You said and she sighed.

"And why did you go outside? Not even wearing your beanie? Or your hoodie?" She asked and you shook your head.

"Aigoo... Let me rest!" You said and you cover yourself with your blanket.

"Heeyoung. I'm asking you!" She said.

"Because i thought sehun wants me to pick him up there. And when i went there... Kyungsoo is there and he wants to talk to me. But i don't want to. So i leaved and i went back home and continue sleeping and i woke up again feeling--"

"Okay... Go to sleep." She said and she shut the door.

"Aish... Why do i need to have a fever? Why now?? I still need to practice tomorrow!" You said and you cover yourself up with the blanket.

"I wish eomma will not tell Kyungsoo about this..." You whispered and you shut your eyes.

---

    You opened your eyes and you check the time. You sighed and you head to your bathroom and wash your face. You decided to take a shower since you're going to attend the practice. You quickly dry yourself and you dress up yourself. You grab your racket and you ran downstairs and drink your coffee before leaving. You enter inside your car and shut it and head to your school. You reach your school and you head to the court. It's still early so the only players are you and your team captain. You quickly enter the locker room and you head back outside and place your bag there. You start to warm up before practicing. Your team captain join you and the other members came including Kyungsoo. But your eyes widened when your two eyes spotted the girl you hate the most. Woohee. You look at your team captain and he nodded. He understand what you're thinking even you're not telling it. You just ignore them and you continued practicing when someone accidentally hit you with the ball. You turned around and Woohee bowed his head. You smirked and walk towards her. Everyone watch you even they know what are you going to do. You let out a sigh and you look at her when she bowed her head. You smirked and you cross your arms. She look at you with her apologetic eyes and you roll your eyes and slap her face. Everyone gasp and your team captain grab your wrist to stop you. She hold her cheek and everyone tried to stop from laughing and you remove your team captain's hand and you grab woohee's wrist and drag her with you. You entered the restroom and start to yank her hair until she cry. You  chuckled and you sit her down on the toilet bowl and take pictures of her. You look at her pictures and you laughed. The picture looks dirty and it looks like something happened between her and a guy. You laughed and you place your phone back inside your pocket and leave her there alone. You stop laughing and you grab your racket again. She went out crying and Kyungsoo comforted her. (Dear reader's you know how it feels XDD) you felt jealous and you just ignored them and you continued practicing when you felt your head ache. You stopped for a bit and you felt dizzy. You excused yourself and you sit down on the bench and you shook your head and you look at your teammates. Everything is blured and you rub your eyes. You shut them for a second when you heard your name called by your coach. You grab your racket and you stood up and started to walk carefully. Everyone is looking at you and you place your palm on your forehead.

"God damn... Why is my fever back again?" You whispered and just continued walking. You cleared your throat and rub your eyes when you fell on the ground and everyone ran towars you. Your team captain checked you and there, he found out that you have a fever. He called Minhyuk to carry you to the clinic but you refused. You shook your head. 

"You need to go there Heeyoung! " your coach said and you shook your head.

"Ani... I- i don't need to go there..." You said.

"Justket me sit on the bench..." You said and Minhyuk help you to stand up and he lead you to the bench. Kyungsoo is looking at him like he wants to stab a knife on him. You let out a loud sigh and your team mate bought you a bottle of water. You drink it and you shut your eyes. 

"Go back to practice!" You said

"leave me here..." You added and they all go back to practice.

    You stayed there and you start to feel cold. You opened your bag and you took out your hoodie and cover yourself with it. Kyungsoo look at you and you drink the water again. The practice ended and you stand up and you wear your hoodie. You also took out your beanie and wear it. You started to walk and you feel someone is following you but you just ignore it because you're still inside your school. You think maybe it's just your team mates. You press the (+) button on the side of your phone until you can't hear anything but the music you're playing. You kept on walking when you lost your conciousness and you fell on the ground. Kyungsoo ran towards you and he carried you to the clinic. The school nurse quickly help Kyungsoo to lay you on the bed and he covered you with the blanket. The nurse ask Kyungsoo what happened and tell the nurse that you have fever but you attend the practice. Kyungsoo wait for you to wake up but he change his mind and he stood up. The nurse look at him and he bowed his head.

"I'm going to leave now... She might get angry if she see me here." He said and the nurse nodded.

"Sure... Don't worry... I'm going to take a good care of her!" The nurse said and Kyungsoo smile and bow his head. He exit the school clinic and he went back inside. the nurse look at him and Kyungsoo bit his lower lip.

"Please contact me if she's awake..." kyungsoo said and he head back to their dorm. Kyungsoo entered his room and wait for the nurse to call him. He didn't let go of his phone and Suho came inside to check his friend. Kyungsoo is sitting on the chair infornt of his study table and holding hos phone. Suho sighed and he enter inside.

"aren't you going to cook?" Suho asked and Kyungsoo sighed.

"I think i can't cook now... " Kyungsoo said.

"Come on... She's not going to send you a message! She's mad!" Suho said and Kyungsoo sighed.

"I know... " Kyungsoo said.

"But i'm really not in mood to cook!" Kyungsoo said and Suho nodded.

"I'm just going to buy our dinner outside... " suho said and he step outside of Kyungsoo's room.

"Aish... How is she now?" Kyungsoo whispered.

---

    You open your eyes and the nurse walk towards you with a glass of water and a medicine. You drink it and you tried to remember what happened. You stare at the floor to think of it but you can't remember. You can't remember who carried you in the clinic. You asked the nurse and she replied with a smile and she took out her phone.

"W-wait... What are you doing?" You asked.

"He said i should text him if you're awake!" The nurse replied and you shook your head.

"Don't text him... " you said and he look at you.

"Wae?" She asked.

"Just don't! " you said and you stand up and you grab your bag.

"Thank you for the medicine. I'm going home!" You said and she nodded.

    You sit down inside your car and you took out your phone. Some questions entered your mind. Like, 'Should i text Kyungsoo and tell him i'm fine?' And 'Is he following me that time?' You reached your home and your stepmom cross her arms and you bowed your head.

"I'm going to rest." You said.

"I told you not to attend that practice... heeyoung! You're sick... You know that it's not good for you to go outside! You need to rest!" She said.

"Yeah, that's why i'm going to my room, right? Because i want to rest! So let me pass!" You said and she stepped aside and you head ti your room. You place your bag on the floor and you quickly lay on your bed and cover yourself with your blanket. Your phone vibrated and you check it. Kyungsoo is calling and you sighed. Should you pick it up? You sighed. And you remember how the way he comfort Woohee earlier. You felt something stab your heart and you hit your pillow with your hand and answer it.

"Yes?" 

"Heeyoung? The nurse told me--"

"Yes." 

"Do you feel well now?"

"Yes"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, i'am." 

"Heeyoung..."

"yes?"

"Why are you so cold?" He asked.

"I know you know what's the reason D.O! The way you comfort her earlier makes me feel like i'm trapped alone inside a box and i can't breath inside!" You said almost shouting.

"Heeyoung... She's hurt!" 

"Shut up Do Kyungsoo! Do you think i'm not hurt?" You asked.

"Heeyoung...--"

"Hajima... I'm going to rest!" You said and you end the call.

"Aish..."

   You fell asleep and you wake up when you heard someone knocking on your door. You rub your eyes and you roll and look at the door. You don't want to stand up to open the door and you shut your eyes again and you opened your eyes again.

"It's not locked!" You shouted and the door opened. Kyungsoo is holding a tray with water and porridge. You manage yourself to sit and you look at him as he turn on the lights.

"Your eomma told me that you didn't eat your dinner. So i cook something for you!" He said and you sighed.

"I don't need that! You can leave!" You said and you lay down again and cover your whole body with the blanket. Kyungsoo placed the tray ontop of your study table near your bed and he sighed. He sit down on your bed and remove your blanket

"I'm not going to leave. You need to eat!" He said and you frowned.

"Bwo?! Ya! This is my house!" You said and he smirked.

"I know... But my princess needs to eat!" He said and he took the bowl of porridge and you face your back to him. 

"Heeyoung?"

"Aish! I said i don't want to eat! Go outside!" You shouted.

"And stop calling me princess!"

"I will never stop calling you my princess! You're the one who should stop calling me D.O!" He said.

"Aish! Ya! Do Kyungsoo!" You shouted and he blow the spoonfull of porridge and you look at him.

"say Ahh!" He said and you bit your lower lip.

"Ya! Ppali!" He said with a smile and you sighed.

"I can eat by myself!" You said and try to grab the spoon.

"Tsk. Ani! I need to take care of you! All you need to do is to rest! Araseo?" He said and you frowned.

"say ahh!" He said and you roll your eyes and you opened your mouth.

"There!" He said and he smiled sweetly at you.

     Kyungsoo head tried to give you another spoon of porridge but you refuse. You move your head away and Kyungsoo sighed. You look at him but you quickly look away and you cleared your throat.

"Just one more!" He said.

"I'm full..." You replied and he place the bowl back on the tray.

"Here... Drink your medicine!" He said and you grab it and quickly drink the water.

"Wait me here. Araseo?" 

"Tsk. You can go home now!" You said and he shook his head.

"No. Just like you did before... You didn't leave me alone when i'm sick. You took care of me and i'm going to take care of you too!" He said and he go out with the tray. He came back and he sat down beside you. You move away but he pull you closer to him you push him lightly and he look at you. You look away and try to avoid his gaze when he hold your hand.

"Hajima! I have a cold!" You said and he chuckled.

"It's okay... " he said and he pull you closer to him.

"Ya!" 

"Heeyoung! Just let me hug you... I missed you." He said and he kiss your forehead.

"Please?" 

"A-araseo... You said and he smiled.

"I love you heeyoung..." He said and you sighed.

"Heeyoung!"

"What?"

"I said i love you!" He said.

"Ne."

"I love you!" He repeated

"Araseo!" 

"Heeyoung! I love you!"

"I know!"

"Heeyoung! I said i love you!"

"Aigoo! I love you too! I love you too Kyungsoo Oppa!" You said and he smiled and plat a kiss on your lips.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered on your ear and you just smile.