Big Surprise

You Don't Know Him

 

      You open your eyes and you look at Kyungsoo. He's still sleeping and you yawn and stretch your arms. You managed yourself to sit and you check the time on the wall clock. You sighed and you stand up when Kyungsoo grab your wrist and pull you down again beside him. 

"Where are you going?" He mumbled and you chuckled.

"Oppa... I need to go to the grocery to buy things i need." You said and he open his eyes.

"I'm going with you..." He said and he stand up but he stopped walking and he look at you 

"Good morning..." He said and he peck your lips.

"Good morning Oppa..." You replied and you smile.

"What are you doing? Take a shower now!" He said and you nod. You finished taking shower and you both eat breakfast together. 

     You reached the Grocery and push the cart with him and look for the things you need. You took out your list and he read it. He grab a box of cereal and place it in the cart and continued walking. It's really fun to be with him. You pay for it and Kyungsoo insist to carry the plastic bags even if it's not that heavy for you. You hold his hands and walk around the mall. You both decided to go back to your apartment and you walk towards the parking lot and you both sit down inside your car. You reached your apartment and you place the bag of groceries on the table and you sit down on the couch. Kyungsoo sit down with you and he peck your lips sweetly. You smile and you pinch his cheeks. He just stare at you and you sighed and peck his cheeks.

"Okay... Stop staring now Oppa..." You said and you stand up but he grab your wrist. You look at him and he pull you down.

"Stay here... Please?" He said cutely and you giggle. 

"What's wrong with you Oppa? You're weird ..." You said and he just smile and rest his head on your lap. Your start to play with his hair and you stare at your face again. You sighed and you cover your face cutely and he chuckled.

"Remove your hands!" He said and you shook your head. 

"Then stop staring--"

"Wae? You're mine Heeyoung... Why can't i stare on your pretty face?" He asked and you blushed.

"So please--"

"Wait..." You said and you calm yourself down and stop yourself from blushing and you remove your hands.

"There..." He said and he stand up and he smile at you. 

"Where are you going?" 

"Stay here!" You said jokingly and he laughed. He sit down and you smile and peck his lips.

 

---

 

     You turn off the TV when you found out that he's already asleep. You cover him with the blanket and you check the time on your phone. It's already 1:00am and you want to sleep too. You carefully rest his head on the pillow. "It's our first anniversary now Oppa..." You whispered and you were about to stand up but he hug your waist. You look at him and you sighed.

"Oppa... Are you awake?" 

"Mmm..."

"Let's go to the bedroom... Kaja..." You said but he didn't let go of you and he pull you down.

"Let's sleep here..." He said half whispering and he share the blanket with you. He hug you tightly so you're now going to fall from the couch. He kiss your forehead and wish you a sweet dreams and you did the same. 

     You woke up in the morning but you're inside your bedroom. You stand up and found Kyungsoo in the kitchen and you sighed. You walk towards him and hug him tightly. Kyungsoo smile and he turn around and peck your lips many times. He hand you a mug of hot chocolate and you drink it. You have plans this afternoon and that is to watch cinema together. You finished beautifying yourself and you stand up and you place stand up and you both head outside. Kyungsoo hand you the ticket and you both enter inside. The movie started and you rest your head on his shoulder while watching. You start to dig your hand inside the popcorn bag and your eyes were lock on the screen. Everything is great. It's like IT'S JUST YOU AND HIM inside the cinema. Kyungsoo look at you and his lips formed a smile but you didn't noticed it. You're enjoying the movie. He hands were placed on yours and you smile at him. You continued watching movies with him until you finished the movie. The lights opened up and you look around. And god damn your thoughts are right! It's just you and him. You look at Kyungsoo and he smile in victory. You stand up and he grab your wrist and pull you down to sit down again. You don't know what's happening at all. You tried to ask him but he don't listen to you and you sighed.

"Oppa... What's this?" You asked.

"You'll see..." He said

"Just tell me Oppa!" You said and he just smile.

     You just sit down there and the lights turned off again. The big screen turned white and the picture of the two of you appeared. Your eyes widened and your favorite song played. You look at Kyungsoo and he hug you tightly. It's sweet. Really really sweet. Your tears formed but you don't want to cry. You look at the big screen again and a video message for you appeared. He chuckled and you watch it. You're so happy. He hand you a bouquet of flowers and you hug him once more.

"... Saranghae Jagiya..." Those last words of him on that video made you blush. You look at him and he smile widely.

"Saranghae Jagiya..." He repeated and you hug him.

"Thank you Oppa..." You said and you wipe your tears.

"Why are you crying Heeyoung?" He asked.

"I'm just so Happy Oppa... " you replied and he chuckle.

"Come here..." He said and he pull you for a hug. The lights and Kai stepped in with a white teddy bear with a name-plate hanging on it and he hand it to you.

"It's from Hyung too..." He said and you hug it.

"Kyung-Hee..." You said as you read the name plate. You smile and Kyungsoo hugged you tightly.

"Wooohh!" You heard Sehun's voice and he held the cake infront of the two of you and you both make a wish and blow the candles together.

"Yey!" You heard Jisook's voice and she start to run towards you and place the necklace around your neck. Miso did the same to Kyungsoo and you smile. Suho hand you a box of chocolates and you smile and you look at Kyungsoo with your teary eyes. You're so touched. Chanyeol stepped forward and start to play his guitar and Kyungsoo start to sing. You blushed by his beautiful voice and you watch him. He finished singing and he pull you for another hug and he kiss your forehead.

"I love you Heeyoung..." He whispered.

"I love you too Oppa!" You replied and he wipe your tears.

"I love you!" He shouted and he you giggled.

"Nado!" You shouted and they all laughed.

"Thank You oppa..." You said and he smile.

"Anything for my princess..." He said and you press your lips on his. Everyone cheered and you hug him tightly like you don't want to let him go anymore. Chanyeol start to play his guitar and They all start to sing a song. 

"I really like it Oppa... Thank you so much!" You said and he kiss your nose.

"It's because i love you Heeyoung..." He said and he press his lips on yours again. You respond to his kiss and you circle your arms around his neck and you shut your eyes. Everything worked out well and Kyungsoo is thankful for this successful surprise for you. 

"I love you Heeyoung... Forever..." He said.

"Forever..." You replied and he smiled.

"You Know me now Heeyoung..." He said and you nod.

"Ne Oppa... And i know... You're not going to leave me and be here beside me whatever happens ..." You said and nod.

"I will..." 

"Okay! Stop kissing and let's eat !" Kai said and you all laughed.

"You just ruined their moment Jongin!" Suho shouted and you giggled.

"One more kiss please!" Miso said as she open her camera. 

"Ya! You already took photos! Let's eat! That cake looks delicious--"

"aish... Why did i invite this idiot?" Suho said and sehun laughed.

"Aish... Wrong move Hyung!" Sehun said and Kai frowned.

"Ya! Ya! Hajima!" Kai said and he cross his arms and you laughed.

"Araseo... Let's eat!" You said and Kai smiled.

"Heeyoung!" You heard Kyungsoo's voice and you look at him.

"Ne Oppa?" He pressed his lips once again and Miso quickly grab her camera and take some pictures of the two of you.

"Promise me... You're going to love me forever. Only me..." He said and you smile.

"I promise..." You said and he smile.

"And promse me... that you're going to marry me in the future..." He said and you nod.

"Ne Oppa! I will marry you in the future!" You replied. And you peck his lips.

         

                                                                       *END*