Sweetness Overload

You Don't Know Him

"Jongin!! Give it to me! Now!!" You shouted and he raised his hands up and rest his back on the locker.

"God damn it! Don't you dare to show that picture to others!" You said and started to jump to reach it. But he's too tall and you can't reach it.

"Jongin!" You said and he chuckled.

"Ya! Everyone!! " he shouted and all the students in the corridor look at him.

"Look at Heeyoung's cute side! Isn't she pretty?" He shouted and everyone look at the picture.

" you Kai!" You said and he his lips.

"Don't say bad words dongsaeng..." He said and you sighed.

"Give it to me. Now. That picture is mine. Mine." You said and he chuckled.

"What?! It's not yours. It's Kyungsoo's. i saw it inside his wallet." He said and you sighed.

"Don't worry... I'm going to give it back. To him." He said and you bit your lower lip.

"Oppa? Please?? Pretty please??" You said and he stared at you.

"Y-ya! He-heeyoung..." He said.

"Oppa!! Jebal???" 

"Tsk. Aegyo doesn't work heeyoung..."

"Oppa! Oppa! Hee Hee Dongsaeng is pleasing you... Jebal??" 

"Aish! Nah! I said it doesn't work!" He said and push you lightly.

"Damn You Jongin!" You shouted and all the students look at you.

     Kai headed to their room and walk towards his classmate and hand her the picture of you who smile cutely with your hand gesturing a 'peace sign'. Kai smiled at her and the girl immediately blush. 

"I want that picture on the bulletin board. Now." He said and she nodded.

"Araseo... Oppa." She said and she started to walk.

     Kai follow her and she unlock the mirror cover using the key. She took her pink scotch tape and place your photo on the bulletin board. Kai let out his victory smile and he started to walk and tell all the students about your picture. 

"Ya! There's a picture of heeyoung there... There! On the bulletin board." He said to the boy and he smiled.

"Jinjja? Heeyoung Noona??" 

"Ne! She's your crush, right?" He said and the boy nodded.

"Thanks Hyung!" He said.

"H-hey! Don't forget to spread it. Araseo?" He said.

"Araseo!"

     You sat down on your chair and Kyungsoo look at you. You let out a loud sigh and his lips and started asking you.

"Oppa... Why did you gave Jongin that picture of mine?" You asked and he sighed.

"Come on! I didn't gave it to him. He stole my wallet and took it..." He said and you sigh.

"Heeyoung! Did you saw the picture on the bulletin board?" Sehun ask as he place his bag down on the floor beside his chair.

"What picture?" 

"Picture of you! Yeah... You're so cute there." He said with a smile and you mentally face palm yourself.

" that kai..." You whsipered and you stand up and Kyungsoo grab your wrist.

"Heeyoung! Stay here! Stay!" He said.

"Oppa! He's--"

"Don't worry... I'm going to talk to him... Okay?" He said and you sighed.

"But--"

"Just stay... With me... Okay?" He said and you sit down.

"Oppa!" You whined and he smile.

"It's okay... I'll talk to Kai and i'm going to make sure that picture will be remove on the bulletin... Okay?" 

"Araseo." You said.

     The class ended and Kyungsoo, you and sehun stand infront of the bulleting board. You stare at your photo and a boy poke your shoulder. You look at him and you frown. Kyungsoo nudge you and you look at him.

"Smile at him heeyoung..." He whispered. Jisook wave at you and you smile at her.

"Noona... Can we take a picture?" The boy ask and you sighed.

"Noona? Me? You look older than me. " you said and Kyungsoo nudge you again.

"Ah! Haha... Sure!" You said and the boy smile and take his phone out.

"There." He said and you fake a smile.

"Thank you Noona!" He said and wave his hand.

"God. What was that?" You ask yourself and Kai laughed.

"Noona!!" He said and Kyungsoo hit his head.

"I want that picture. Now!" Kyungsoo said.

"Wae? That picture is the reason why students--"

"Fine... You're not going to do something? You're not going to ask your friend to remove the picture? Then go break the mirror. Now." Kyungsoo said.

"Don't eat dinner later." He said.

"Okay! Okay! But she's in the meeting... So i can't tell her." Kai said.

"Okay... Jongin... Then tell her later... I don't want to see that picture here tomorrow. Hear me?" You said and he nodded.

"Okay! Okay!" He said.

"You're going to eat one bowl of rice later. Here me?" Kyungsoo said and he sighed.

     The four of you sat down on the bench. You talk to Jisook so she will not feel uncomfortable. You can't deny it but she's s cute and you can see that Sehun really love her. You took a bite on your burger and rest your head on Kyungsoo's shoulder and let Sehun and his girlfriend to have their moment. You sighed and sip on your soda.

"I can't understand Kai... Yesterday... He apologize to me and he's so sweet and nice... And  today.. He's irritating again." You said and Kyungsoo chuckled.

"Yeah.. He's always like that..." He said and you sighed.

"Of all boys... Why Kai?" 

"Do you want me to be your cousin?" He asked playfully and you shook  your head.

"No!! " you said and he laughed.

"Just kidding..." 

----

     You enter your bedroom and place your bag on the floor. The pink box on your bed caught your attention and you quickly grab it and quickly run downstairs. You look for your stepmom and you enter the kitchen and saw her.

"Do you know where this box came from?" You asked and she turn around.

"Oh... That's from your cousin... " she replied.

"Cousin? Who?"

"Who else? Do you have any cousin except jongin?" She asked and you open the box and found a note inside with your picture.

 

To: Heeyoungie

 

     Heeyoung dongsaeng! Oppa is really sorry... Forgive me okay? You're just so cute when you're mad. And your cousin love it. :) mian mian mian mian!! Even i always tease you... Always remember that Jongin Oppa loves you... Araseo? :) i'm sorry again... I know you're mad again :) mian! I bought something for you... I saw it and find it cute and i remembered you. Hmm... You should find out why did i remember you... :) 

 

                                                                                                     - Handsome Cousin :)) (Kim Jongin)

 

     You smiled and saw a snow globe inside with a cute girl wearing a tiara inside. You shake bit your lower lip and you enter your room and place the snow globe on the side table. You smiled and read the letter again. You took out your phone and call Kai to thank him. He answer it and you clear your throat.

"Yes Heeyoungie?" 

"Jongin... Jongin Oppa..." You said.

"Yes?"

"I want to thank you... It's pretty..." You said with a smile and he chuckled.

"Jinjja? Do you like it?"

"Ne.."

"So... Do you know why did i remember you when i saw it?"

"Hmm... Is it because... I like snow globes?"

"Hmm... That's the second reason actually... I saw a lot of snow globes on your bookshelf . I thought bookshelves are for books..." He said and you laughed.

"We have a library here... So i don't want books inside my room... But what's the first reason?"

"Well... I hear Kyungsoo Hyung call you a princess... And i can see you as a pretty princess... That's why i bought it for you... And anyways... I'm sorry..." He said and you smile.

"Thanks..."

"No problem... " he said

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

----

     You roll on your bed and you can't sleep. You took your phone and call Kyungsoo. He quickly answer it and you can hear the boys' voice. Seems their having fun. You sighed and you hug you pillow.

"Why're you still awake?"

"Oppa... I can't sleep... I'm craving for a fishcake..." You said and he chuckled.

"Wait me there..."

"Bwo? No! I'm going to ask my driver... It's okay... I just want to talk to you..."

"I'm going to buy you some fishcake and wait me there and then we're going to talk."

"But it's late!"

"I don't care... There's a restaurant nearby... I'm going to buy. Wait me there... Araseo?"

"Araseo..." You said and end the call.

     You open your window and wait for Kyungsoo and he finally arrive. You smile and signal him to wait there. You grab your hoodie and quickly ran outside. You open the gate and sat hug him.

"Here..." He said and you smile when he hand you a plastic bag.

"Let's go inside!" You said and he follow you.

     You sat down on the couch with him and prepare the food. You open the TV and watch with him. He rest his head on your shoulder and you started to eat. You stand up and walk towards the kitchen and open the fridge and took the juice. You carried 2 glass and place it on the table. Kyungsoo helped you and you sit down beside him.

"Thanks oppa... " you said and he smiled.

"It's okay... Just eat... Don't worry about anything... Just take a good care of you..." He said.

"Thanks!" You said and continued eating.