Caring Oppas

You Don't Know Him

 

    Kai place the plastic bag on the table and he pinch your cheeks. You smile at him and he sit down beside you. Kai told you that he heard everything happened earlier. He sighed he his lips as he look on Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just frown at Kai for reminding you about it. You look away and Kai stand up and he follow Kyungsoo outside. 

"Oppa!" You said and Kyungsoo turn around.

"Where are you going?" 

"We're just going to talk outside..." Kyungsoo replied and you nod kai bit his lower lip as Kyungsoo stand in front of him.

"I'm sorry Hyung... I didn't mean to--"

"Can't you see her expression? She's always scared when she remember everything Woohee did. That's why i asked you to buy those things for me because she don't want me to leave her alone! She don't want to sleep because of her nightmares. D you understand Kai?" 

"Mian, Hyung..."

"It's okay... But don't--"

"Yes Hyung... I promise!" He said and Kyungsoo sighed.

    Kai sit down on the chair near you and your eyes are lock on the TV. Kyungsoo sit down beside you and he peck your cheeks. You smile at him and you rest your head on your shoulder.

"Oppa... You should go back to school tomorrow..."

"No one will stay here with you!" He replied.

"I will Hyung. You missed a lot of lessons ..." Kai said and Kyungsoo nod.

"Thanks kai!"

"No problem Hyung..." 

 

----

 

    Kyungsoo enter his classroom and he sit down on his chair. He check the time and he dial Kai's number to remind him about your medicine. He quickly end the call and his teacher came inside. The bell rang and everyone stand up and head to the garden. Kyungsoo borrowed his classmate's notebook to copy the lectures he missed. Kyungsoo quickly spotted Sehun, Jisook, and Suho. He smile and walk towards them. Kyungsoo copy the lectures and Miso came with her bright smile. Kyungsoo finished his sandwich and he shut the notebook. He took his phone out and dial Kai's number. Kai answer it and Kyungsoo start to ask everything. Kai already give you your medicine and he already clean your wounds. Kyungsoo sighed and he ned the call. Suho look at him and Kyungsoo smile.

"Don't worry Kyungsoo... Kai can handle it!" Suho said and Kyungsoo nodded.

"When will her parents arrive?" 

"I don't know Hyung... We still can't contact them..." Kyungsoo replied.

"I heard Woohee is back..." Sehun said and Kyungsoo look at him.

"I saw her inside her classroom earlier..."

"Ne... She's here again..." Miso said and Suho sighed.

"How about Heeyoung?"

"She will be discharge tomorrow..." Kyungsoo replied.

"Good... Let's just watch over her Okay?" Suho said.

"Hyung! Why don't you transfer to Heeyoung's classroom?" 

"Ne... " Jisook said and Kyungsoo nod.

"I'm going to talk to my teacher..." Kyungsoo replied and he stand up.

"See you later..." He said and he start to walk.

   He reached spotted his teacher and quickly run towards him and talk to him about it. The teacher sighed and Kyungsoo explained everything to him. The teacher nod and tell Kyungsoo that he understand him and Kyungsoo smile and thank him. He quickly head to their classroom and he sit down on his chair. He's going to tranfer to your room tomorrow. The class started and Kyungsoo focused on the lecture and wait for Kai to text him. The class ended and he quickly head outside to meet Sehun and Suho. The three bous waited for Miso and Jisook and they all start to walk. Kyungsoo take a taxi and head to the hospital. He open the door and he smile as he see you sleeping. Kai stand up and Kyungsoo thanked him. Kai smile and he sit down on the couch and he took out his laptop. Kyungsoo place his bag on the couch and he walk towards you and kiss your forehead.

"Kai... Don't leave Okay? I'm going to buy our Dinner." Kyungsok said and Kai nod.

"Be quick Hyung... Because I'm hungry!" 

"Araseo..."

 

---

 

    The two boys finished eating and you're still sleeping. Kyungsoo checked the time and he smile and wake you up. You open your eyes and he help you to sit and you look at him.

"Is there a problem Oppa?"

"You need to eat now..." He said and you nod. You start to eat and Kai decided to go home. You wave your hands and he shut the door. You finished eating and you sighed and drink your medicine. Kyungsoo press his lips on yours and you smile.

"Thank you Oppa..." You said and he smile.

"I'm going to transfer to your classroom tomorrow..." He said and you smile.

"Jinjja?!"

"Ne... Do you like it?" He asked and you nod.

"Good. Are you sure you can go to school tomorrow? Because if you can't... You can still rest in your home..." He said and you shook your head.

"I can go to school Oppa..." You said and he smile.

"Did Kai take care of you? " he ask as he clean everything up.

"Ne... He didn't leave me alone here... " you replied.

"That's good... Because if he leave you here... I'm going to kill him." Kyungsoo said and you giggle.

"Oppa... Can i hug you?" 

"Sure!" He said and he run towards you and you wrap your arms around him.

"I love you Oppa..." You said and he wrap his arms around you.

"I love you too Heeyoung..." He said and he kiss your forehead.

 

---

      You reached your classroom and Kyungsoo sit down beside you. Woohee's eyes follow you and she sighed. Thinking of her new plan... She wander her eyes around the room and she smirked. Miso look at her and Woohee frowned. Miso stand up and sit down beside Woohee.

"if you're planning something bad again... Forget about it Woohee..." Miso said.

"wae? Can you please shut up?" She said.

"don't you dare hurt her again... Are we clear?" 

"Do you think i'm going to listen to you?" Woohee said and Miso smirked.

"Think twice Woohee..." She whispered and she stand up and sit back down on her seat.

"Unnie! Are you fine now?"

"Ne... I feel better now..." You replied and she smile.

"Unnie... Can you give me some advices?"

"About what?" You asked.

"Well... I'm dating someone... And i don't know what to do... I feel awkward." She said and you smile.

"Make him feel comfortable around you. If there's something he doesn't like. You should change it." You said and he smile

"Should i look... Cute or --"

"You should be yourself." You said and your teacher stand infront and start to check the attendance.

     The clas ended and you all head to the garden and start to eat together. You sit down beside Kyungsoo and you both look to Suho and Miso. You smirked and Kyungsoo quickly undestood it. Chanyeol also look at them and he smile widely.

"Is he the one Miso talking about earlier?" Jisook asked and you smile.

"Maybe..." You whispered and she laughed. Miso look at her and she quickly move away from Suho. 

"W-what's wrong?" Suho asked and you smile.

"nothing!" You said and Kyungsoo sighed and rest his head on your shoulder.

"Heeyoung... Did you call your Appa?" 

"I can't contact them... And i don't know why." You said and Kyungsoo sighed.

"Do you want me to stay with you in your place?" He asked and you smile.

"Why not Oppa!" You said and he peck your lips.

"i'm going to cook for you..." He said and you pinch his cheeks.

 



 

         

                       

          

         

         

They're sooooo handsome!! OMO! OMO!!! XDDD thanks for voting anyways! Love you all!! :))) please keep supporting ! :))