Business Things

You Don't Know Him

 

     Your father's friend told you the price he payed for your place and you were shock. You ask him to sell it quickly. You don't like it... His Business is in crisis but he still bought that expensive room for you. You sit down on the couch and you remembered Kyungsoo. He's so cold to you and you hate it. He's not replying to your messages for him. Your father's friend is calling and you quickly answer it. He start to talk and he said that he's in his way back there to buy it. You stand up and head to your bedroom and pack your things. Your tears formed. You don't know if that paper you worked for 1 week will work or help. You don't even know if your father send it. You called your driver and ask him to be in the parking lot in 5 mins. You sit down on the couch and you bit your lower lip as you try to call Kyungsoo but he didn't pick up. You need someone right now. You need someone who will comfort you to forget all of your problems. You stand up and meet your father's friend in the parking lot and hand you a cheque. You smile at him and thank him. You place your luggage inside the car trunk and you sit down on the back seat and you shut the door. You wipe your tears away and you look for someone to call. You try to call everyone who's close to you. You start from the 12 boys. But no one answers... You the. Decided to call Miso but you remembered that she have a practice. And Jisook... Her phone is off. You feel like you're going to die. You retry to call them again and finally... A boy answer your phone call. You check the name written on the screen and it's Xiumin. You bit your lower lip as you hear him calling out your name. 

"Oppa..." You said.

"A-are you crying?" He asked.

"No..." You lied and you wipe your tears.

"Did something happened? Where are you? Are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm alright Oppa... I just need someone to talk to..." 

"Why me?- i mean... There's Kyungsoo and Kai--"

"They're not answering my phone call. " you said.

"Wait... Am i bothering you?" You asked.

"N-no... Actually... I'm not doing anything right now..." He said.

"Wait a second Minseok Oppa..." You said and you tap your driver's shoulder.

"You know the apartment near Sehun's house right? Take me there..." You said and your driver nod.

"Oppa? Are you still there?" You asked.

"Ne..." 

"Where are you anyway?" He asked.

"I'm on my way to... To my friend's place..." You said.

"Miso told me that you look so thin and your eyebags are very~ visible... Are you sick or something? " he asked.

"No oppa... I'm fine... I just need to finish something and i need to work for it as fast as i can. That's why..." You replied.

"Hmm... I want to see you!" He said.

"What?"

"Minseok Oppa wants to see you!" He said and you bit your lower lip.

"Okay Oppa... Where do you want to meet?"

"Hangout place?" 

"What about the others? Aren't they--"

"They're not going there..." He said and you sighed.

"Araseo... See you there..." You said.

"I'll call you later." He said and you end the call.

     You reached the apartment and you sighed. Your driver carried your bags and you talk to the Lady and tell her that you're going to rent. You follow her to the 3rd floor and she stopped in front of the white door and you look at her. You sighed and she gave you the passcode and you quickly enter inside. Your driver place your bags inside and he quickly turn around and step outside and shut the door. You wander your eyes around the room and your phone start to ring. You answer the call and you hear Xiumin's voice. 

"Where are you?" He asked and you sighed.

"I'm on my way." You said.

     You walk to their hangout place and you open the door. The TV is open and Xiumin is sitting on the couch. You sighed and you sit down on the chair and quickly grab the bottle of beer. He look at you and you lock your eyes on the TV screen but start to ask you. You sighed and you look at him.

"What happened to you? It looks like you're not taking care of yourself anymore!" He said and you smirked.

"I don't have time to go to a salon or just sleep " you replied and he drink his beer.

"Wow... Where's the Heeyoung who always --"

"I don't know..." You just drink and talk with him. You cleared your throat before drinking you 11th bottle of beer. He just look at you and don't want to drunk his self. He grab the bottle away from you and he call Kyungsoo but he's not answering. He sighed. He doesn't even know where your place is. He call Chanyeol's phone and after some rings. Chanyeol answered. Chanyeol told Xiumin that your new place is in the condominium near the old building. Xiumin knows that place and he carried you and place you inside his car. He reached the condominium Chanyeol is talking about earlier but the guy just told him that it's already been sold. Xiumin sighed and he place back inside his car. 

"Heeyoung... Wake up! " he said and you open your eyes.

"Where are we?"

"Why are we here??" You asked.

"I don't know where your place is... Chanyeol said that you place is --"

"I don't live here anymore..." You said and you open the car's door.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going home..." You said and he sighed.

"I'm going to take you there..." 

"No." You replied and you start to walk. You reached your apartment and you lay down on your bed. You kick off your shoes and you cover yourself with the blanket.

 

---

 

     You woke up exactly 9:00 in the morning with your pounding headache. You just lay down there and hug the pillow. You just think it's Kyungsoo who's taking care of you. Your tears formed and you took your phone and check for new message. Chanyeol said 'Call me.' You sighed and you just do it. He answer the call and he asked about your place. You don't know what to answer. But you know Chanyeol... If you say don't tell the others... He will keep is as a secret. You tell him and he said he understands you. You sighed and you told him that you're going to call him later. You finished taking shower and you face our computer and look for some news. You sighed and you grab your bag and head to your appa's work place. You secretly enter your father's office and check the stats. Nothing's change actually... You lift the folders on the table to look for the folder with the papers you did before. You can't find it but there are 2 possible things. Maybe they already send it. Or they throw it away. You sighed and you sit down on the chair and you review the stats. You stand up and decided to leave and go back to your apartment. You reached your apartment and quickly open your computer and face it. You're waiting for some news and you just sit there. You press the f5 button again and again and again when a new news appeared on your screen. Your eyes widened and you turn off your computer and your tears formed.

"No..." You whispered and you stand up and you rest your head on your study table and you start to cry.

"No!!" You shouted.

"I'm not going to let this happen... No..." You whispered and you turn on your computer again and you quickly type while your tears are flowing down. 

     You print it again and you place it in a clean folder and you grab your hoodie and head outside. You head to your father's workplace but the guy didn't let you to go inside. You tried to please him but he didn't let you to go inside.

"W-what's happening? Ya! I'm Kim Heeyoung! Let me in!" You said.

"I know Ms. Kim... But you really can't go inside."

"God damn! Let me in!" You shouted but the two guys carried you away. You sighed and you took out your phone and dial Kyungsoo's number. Tears start to roll down but he didn't answer any of your calls. You place your phone inside your pocket and you start to walk.

 

---

 

"I'm still wondering who did that business proposal papers..." The Man in suit said.

"We need to decide President Min." His secretary said.

"We have two folders here... I don't which one to sign." The Man said.

"Why don't you re-read it President Min?" 

       Kyungsoo sit down beside Chanyeol and Chanyeol noticed that his phone is ringing. Kyungsoo took out his phone and you're calling. Chanyeol told him to answer it but he place it back inside his pocket. 

"Why don't you answer it?" Chanyeol said.

"...." 

"Kyungsoo?" 

"Ne?"

"Answer it!"

"We're in fight... Actually..."

"Why? Because she doesn't call or text you ?"

"Ne..."

"Do you what she is doing that time? " 

"No... That's why--"

"She doing and thinking of something will help her father's business..." Chanyeol said and he took out his phone and show Kyungsoo the news.

"She also forgot to take care of herself? She's so thin now. Her skin is paler!" Chanyeol said.

"Last night... She's with Minseok Hyung! Why? You don't answer her phone calls!" 

"Chanyeol--"

"She needs someone! She needs someone to talk to that time! " chanyeol said angrily.

"You should be there for her! " chanyeol said.

"I'm going to--"

"She sold that condominium unit her father bought for her... "

"Then where is she?" 

"She just told me she is renting..." Chanyeol replied.

"Where?" 

"I don't know!" Chanyeol replied and sehun sit down between them.

"Why is she there?" Sehun said and the two boys look at him.

"Who?"

"Heeyoung! " 

"Where??" Kyungsoo asked.

"There's an apartment near our house... And i saw her there... I'm sure it's heeyoung!" Sehun said.

      Kyungsoo quickly grab his bag and he run towards the apartment Sehun is talking about. He stopped in front of the building and he catch his breath as he enter inside. He talk to the Lady and ask about you.

"3rd floor, 3rd room." The lady replied and Kyungsoo thanked her and quickly head ot your room. You're sitting on the floor. Hugging your legs and crying your heart out. You don't know what's happening. Why is that guy earlier didn't let you to go inside? And what happened to the business proposal you made? You stand up and throw all the books you bought and it hit the door. Kyungsoo was shock by the sound and he quickly press the door bell. You look at the door and you walk towards it. You open the door and Kyungsoo is there. Standing infront of you. You wipe your tears and you hug him. He did the same and you start to cry louder. He caress your back and he carried you inside and he shut the door.

"Heeyoung... I'm sorry... I didn't know that--"

"Oppa... What to do? " you said and he look at you and he kiss your forehead.

"Don't worry... It's going to be alright..." He said and he wipe your tears.

"Oppa...." 

"Heeyoung... Listen to me... Okay? Everything will be alright! " he said and 

"No... What if... What if --"

"You... You did your best." He said and you look at him.

"Oppa... Don't leave me here alone..." You said and you hug him. You both sit down on the couch and you fell asleep. He stand up and grab the books you thrown away earlier. He open it and a note fell. He bent down grab it and he read it. He look at you who's peacefully sleeping on the couch. He place the book on the table and he peck your lips.

"Heeyoung... Why? You're still young for this kind of things..." He whispered.

"Don't worry... Oppa will take care of you..." He whispered and he smile.

 

---

 

"I'll sign this one." President Min said.he signed it and hand the folder to his secretary.

"Contact them quickly." He said and his secretary nodded and exit the room.

     The big question is... Which one he signed? President Min smile and he can't believe what he just read. There's this thing that inside there and he have this feeling that it will turn out great. He stand up and face the window as he cross his arms.

"Who wrote it?" He asked his self.