Madness

You Don't Know Him

     You shut the door as you heard your father following you. You heard him knock on the door but you ignored it and sat on your bed thinking of everything. How can your bestfriend do that things to you and Kyungsoo? Your eyes get teary and you wipe your eyes.

"Heeyoung... You know... And we all know we can't end that--"

"Then forget that i'm your daughter!!" You shouted and you heard him sigh.

"It's our buisness... Heeyoung... It's for your future!" He said and you didn't reply and change your hoodie and grabbed your bag. You opened your window and cling your bag on your shoulder as you jump. 

"Aish..." You hissed as you felt pain on your ankles and you looked up.

    You took a taxi and headed back to the hospital. You opened the door and Kyungsoo's lips formed into a smile. He missed you. He really did.

"Kyungsoo..." You said weakly and walked towards him.

"What happened? Where did you go?" He asked and you shook your head.

"I just went home to change my clothes..." You replied and he nodded his head.

"Hey..." You said and tears rolled down on your face.

"W-why?" He asked and you wiped your tears.

"Mian..." You said and he bit his lower lips.

"It's all okay now... Atleast i have you again..." He said and you hugged him.

"I'm going to make sure Chanyeol will suffer..." You whispered and he shook his head.

"Don't. He's still your friend... He only did that because he loves you..." He said.

"If he loves me... He will never hurt me..." You said and he sighed.

"Then don't do that... Maybe he's--"

"I don't care... He did hurt me... And he need to pay..." You said and he just sighed and hugged you tighter.

"But what if--"

"Gwireul makgo geudaereul deureobonda Du nuneul gamgo geudaereul geuryeobonda~"

     You didn't finished your sentence when Kyungsoo started to sing. You felt comfortable by his beautiful voice. All the problems and pains disappeared. You feel relaxed and you rested your head on his chest which made him smile.

"Eotteokhae... Eotteokhae...~" he finished the song and he reached and cupped your cheeks and smile sweetly at you. You smiled back as he pressed his soft lips on yours. 

"I love you Heeyoung..." He said and you smiled.

"I love you too..." You replied and he kissed your forehead.

---

    Kyungsoo fell asleep and you watch him and sat beside him while he holds your hand. You caress his hand and took out your phone and you recieved a message from Chanyeol. You sighed and read it.

From: Chanyeol

Heeyoung... Can we meet?

   You put back your phone inside you pocket and look at Kyungsoo as he peacefully sleeps. You stood up and stretch your arms and sat on the couch for a while and wipe your tears. Kyungsoo opened his eyes and look at you. He bit his lower lips and feel hurt that you're crying. He called out your name and you stood up and walked towards him.

"You're not leaving me here... Right?" He asked and you nodded.

"I'm staying here... Don't worry and go to sleep..." You said and caress his hair and he grabbed your hand and held on it. You sat down beside him and kiss his forehead and he shut his eyes and he opened it again and stare at your face.

"Wae?"

"Can you sleep beside me?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Your arm is injured... What if i accidentally hit it?" You asked.

"It's okay...." He said but you shook your head and grabbed the chair and place it beside the bed and sat there.

"I'll be here... I won't leave... Promise..." You said and smiled at him to assure him. He smiled back and held on your hands as he close his eyes.

    You remove his hands and stood up. He called your name and you smile at him and grab the pillow on the couch and went back to the chair and put the pillow infront of you and held his hands and he shut his eyes again. You rested your head on the pillow and shut your eyes and try to forget everything.

----

   You woke up and look at Kyungsoo as he stare at the ceiling. You smiled as he still holds your hand and you lifted your head with a smile. Kyungsoo ruffled your hair and you smile at him. Your phone rang and you quickly answer it. 

"Appa?" Kyungsoo look at you and he his lips.

"Araseo... Araseo..." You said and ended the call.

"Why?" He asked.

"He wants to see me..." You said and he look at you.

"Why don't you go to him?" He asked and you shook you head.

"But he wants you to be there... Maybe he need to tell you something..." He said and you sighed.

"Don't worry... I'm going to be fine here..." He said with a smile.

"Are you sure??" You asked and he nodded.

   You stood up and grab your bag. You chewed your lower lip and look at him and hessitated to go. But he want you to meet your father. So you just promised him that you're going back. You wave your hand at him and you took a taxi. You reached your house and you opened the door and you saw Eunji inside. Your father looks so angry at you and you sighed. Eunji grabbed your arm and pull you outside and stood infront of you.

"Heeyoung... Why do you need to end the--"

"It will serve as Chanyeol's punishment..." You cutted her and she sighed and look starightly to your eyes.

"Heeyoung... If you end the buisness partnership between your father and Chanyeol's parents... I'll make sure that Appa will stop everything. And your appa's company will suffer." She said and you smirked.

"Do whatever you want! Wae? Did chanyeol sent you here? To threat me?" 

"No... I'm here... To threat. You." She said and you laughed.

"And do you think i'm scared?" You said and she sighed.

"I'm going to make it sure..." She whispered.

"Fine. You can now leave... Miss Hwang..." You said and enter your house.

    Your father quickly block your way and slap your face. Your stepmom gasped and she quickly stepped between the two of you to stop your father. But you pushed her away and took a step closer to your father.

"Heeyoung!! Do know what you're doing?? " he asked and slap you again.

"Yes. I'm making them su--" your words cutted when your father gave you another slap on your face. You whole-heartedly accept them without a tears.

"What's your problem--" your words cutted when your father throw papers at you.

    The papers are telling about the loss of the company. Lots of workers resinged and you receive another slap. Your nose started to bleed but you don't care. You sighed and look at you stepmom. She looks so worried and you bit your lower lips.

"Heeyoung! Do you know how much--"

"All you care is about that company! Did you care about me??" You asked and he stopped talking.

"Did you ask me if i want to go to somewhere else with you?" You asked.

"Did you take me somewhere i want to go? Well... This lady must be thankful!" You said and point at your stepmom.

"Because she always get a chance to be with you... To go to Hongkong... And stayed there longer... What about me? I want to go there... Since i was like 10 years old. BUT DID YOU ING TOOK ME THERE??" You started to shout and tears rolled down.

"I always waited for a gift from you..." You said.

"But did you give me anything??" You asked and started sobbing.

"I'm always waiting for you to ask me to go shopping with me or to bond with me."

"But did you asked me to??" You asked and wipe your tears away.

"I don't know if i'm just adopted or what... Did you just saw me on the corner of the street and felt pity so you decided to take me home??" You asked and your father's eyes widened.

"I wanted to hear you saying you love me. I wanted to feel you love me. But did you let me feel it? No. Because you're always at your buisness meeting or buisness trips. " you said and took a step backward.

"Did you let me feel i have a father?" You asked and felt your heart will explode in madness.

"ARE YOU REALLY MY FATHER???" You shouted on the top of your lungs and ran towards your bedroom and lock it.

    You sat on the floor and cry your heart out. You feel mad and sad. You heard a knock on the door and you knew it's your father. The door was tried to open but you locked it. You heard him talking but you didn't pay attention.

"I'm sorry Heeyoung!" He said and you covered your ears and started shouting and kicking things you can kick. You flipped the mini table and the vase broke.

"Kill me!! I want to die! I want to die!!" You shouted and pound your fist on your chest.