She's Heeyoung

You Don't Know Him

 

     You answered Kyungsoo's call and you both chat with each other. Kyungsoo and You talked about Woohee and everything is clear to you now. But is it really clear? Or it's going to be worst? What will Woohee do next to get her Crush's attention? You smile as he tell a story about what happened to him when he's on his way home earlier. 

"Heeyoung... Jagiya..." He said sweetly and you blushed.

"Ne?" You said and he chuckled.

"I miss you..." He said and you smiled.

"Same here..." You said.

"Do your homeworks... Araseo?" He said and you sighed.

"Araseo... Bye Oppa!" You said.

"Bye heeyoung! I love you..." He said.

"I love you too..." You replied and you end the call. 

    You took out your notebook from your bag and analyze every problem and you quickly finished it. You shut your notebook and put it back inside your bag and you let out a sigh and you lay on your bed. Someone knock on your door and you opened it and your stepmom stepped inside. You look at her and she smiled.

"Aren't you going to eat?" She asked.

"Oh... Yeah. Let's go!" You said and you follow her outside.

    You both started to eat and you finished your dinner. You stood up and place your plate on the sink and you head to the couch and open the TV. You watch the TV show and you enjoyed it. After watching. You head to your bathroom and take a shower and you brush your teeth and quickly lay on your bed and cover yourself with the blanket. 

    You wake up and you stare at your ceiling before standing up. You quickly ran towards your bathroom and take a quick shower. You decided to surprise Kyungsoo by visiting him. You dress yourself up and you look at the mirror. You sighed and remembered what Kai said to you and you take off your shirt and open your closet and grab your white and yellow dress and you wore it. You face the mirror again and you smiled. You grabbed your white flat shoes and wear your hairband with pink ribbon on it. You grab your baby pink bag and you quickly ran downstairs and tell your stepmom that you're leaving. But she stopped you and you look at her.

"Eat your breakfast first... It's still early... Right?" She said and you agreed and you sit down on the chair. You started to eat and your stepmom smiled at you.

"Wow... Look at your dress... Where are you going huh?" She asked and you smiled.

"Just going to visit Kyungsoo..." You replied and she smiled.

"Araseo... Finish your breakfast before leaving..." She said and you nod.

     You finished your breakfast and you quickly ran towards your car and your driver started the engine. You reached Kyungsoo's place and you smiled and quickly press the button. Suho opened the door and you smile at him. He did the same and he cleared his throat and you look at him.

"Wae?" You asked

"There's a girl inside..." He said and you smile at him playfully.

"Your girlfriend?" You asked and he laughed. He shook his head and you your lips.

"Jongin's girlfriend?" You asked again and he shook his head once more.

"Bwo? Then who's the girl?" You asked and you entered inside and spotted Woohee. You bit your lower lip and Kyungsoo sit down beside him.

"Why is she here?" You asked loud enough for Kyungsoo to hear you. He look at you and you roll your eyes.

"She's here is because of Kyungsoo..." Suho whispered and Woohee smile at you.

"Hello Unnie!" She said and you smirked.

"Ya! Don't call me Unnie... Araseo?" You said half shouting and she nodded.

"Wait... Are you here for Kyungsoo too? Of course you are--"

"Ani. I'm here for Jongin Oppa..." You cut Suho's words and you walk inside Kai's bedroom.

"Oh! Heeyoung dongsaeng!!" He shouted cheerfully and you shut the door.

"Who's that girl ?" He asked and you sighed.

"That girl with D.O? " you said and his eyes widened.

"What? D.O? Since when did you call him like that? " he asked.

"Aish... That is our new classmate... And she always cling to D.O!" You said and you sit down on his bed.

"Well... Did you dress up yourself like a doll to visit Kyungsoo?" He asked and you nodded.

"Tsk... What a waste heeyoung..." Kai teased and you frowned.

"Woah... Just kidding!" He said and you kick off your shoes.

"I just finished showering..." He said and you look at him.

"So?"

"So we're going out again! We're going to the mall and have a walk! So your dress will not--"

"Fine! Let's go to the mall!" You said and you follow him outside. 

"Suho Hyung! Kyungsoo Hyung! I'm going out with Heeyoung today... So don't wait for me to eat Lunch together... Araseo?" 

"Araseo..." Suho replied.

"Kyungsoo Hyung?--"

"Ya! D.O! Jongin Oppa is talking to you!" You shouted and he look at you.

"Heeyoung? What did you call me?" He asked and you smirked.

"D.O..." You replied and he stood up and pull you inside his room. 

"What's your problem heeyoung?" He asked and you smirked.

"You don't know what's my problem?! Oh my god... " you said and you grab your wrist.

"Tell me!" He said and you remove his hand.

"Tss... You can ask Suho Oppa... He knows everything..." You said and you opened the door and shut it with a loud bang. He followed you outside and you stood beside Kai. 

"Ya... Are you okay?" He asked and you sighed.

"I-i'm fine... Can we just leave?" You ask almost whispering and Kai caress your back.

"Kaja..." Kai said.

"Wait! No one is leaving!" Kyungsoo shouted and Kai turned around.

"Ya... Hyung... Can we just leave? And please... Stop hurting my cousin..." Kai said.

"Oppa? What does he mean?" Woohee asked and you stepped forward Kyungsoo and press your lips on his. Woohee's eyes widened and you smirked and move your lips and start to nibble his upper lips. You look at Woohee's reaction and she covered

"Is it clear now?" You asked and she stood up.

"Oppa?" Woohee said and you laughed.

"Kaja Jongin Oppa... " you said and you follow him outside.

     You walked with Kai and you sit down on the bench and he did the same. You let out a loud sighed and he look at you. 

"Are you alright?" He asked and you nodded.

"Are you really jealous? Tsk... " he said.

"Do you want me to talk to Hyung?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Don't..." You said and he sighed.

"Then what do you want me to do? Hmm?" He asked.

"Don't do anything Oppa..." You said and he sighed.

"... Don't worry... I'm going to do something..." You said and he look at you.

"What is it?" He asked.

"It's my secret..." You said and he smirked.

"Heeyoung... Don't tell me you're going to do the same thing you did to Eunji before?" 

"That's possible..." You replied and he chuckled.

"Why don't you just talk to her... Tell her that you have a relationship with Kyungsoo... Then... Tell her to leave him alone because Hyung is yours. " he said and you shook your head.

"You know me Oppa..." You said and he sighed.

"Yeah... I know you..." He replied.

"Kaja... We're going to the mall. Right?" You said and he stood up.

"Yeah kaja..." He said and you both started to walk.

 

---

 

     You and Kai decided ti go back the dorm and you both walk together. You sighed and throw your trash inside the trash can. You saw someone sitting on the swings and Kai saw his friends from afar.

"Heeyoung... Go inside araseo? I need to catch those bastards!" He said and you nod.

"Who's that?" You whispered and you walked towards the swings and you froze.

"Oppa! Is she your girlfriend?" Woohee asked.

"Oppa! I like you..." She added and Kyungsoo sighed.

"Woohee... I like you too... But--"

"Jinjja?!" Woohee asked happily and you bit your lower lips as Woohee press her lips on Kyungsoo's. kyungsoo looked at you and he push Woohee.

"M-mian... I... I- i think i'm disturbing you..." You said and you bowed your head and you quickly run away.

"H-heeyoung!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Oppa! Stay here! I thought you like me too!" Woohee said.

"Yes! I like you! But as a friend!!" He shouted and Kyungsoo run to follow you but you hide behind the bushes.

"Where is she?" Kyungsoo asked and you covered your mouth and started to cry.

"Hyung! Why are you here?" Kai asked.

"Oppa! Where are you going?" You heard Woohee's voice and you kept on crying.

"Whe-where's Heeyoung? Did you saw her?" He asked and Kai shook his head.

"Ani... I asked her to go inside the dorm... Isn't she inside?" 

"No. She ran away." Kyungsoo said and Kai bit his lower lip.

 

---

 

    Monday arrived again and you fix your uniform and you grab your bag and head downstairs. 'Till now... Your phone is off. You don't have communication with Kyungsoo and you don't talk to him in school and you don't want him to take you home anymore. You reached your school and you sit down on your chair and you focused on the lecture. Kyungsoo look at you and hold your hand but you quickly remove it and place your hand inside your blazer pockets and he sighed. You look at Woohee who's at your back and you smirked at her. She frowned and you want to kill her right now. Finally... The bell rang and all the student stood up and Kyungsoo grabbed your wrist and you look at him and slap his hands away. He sighed and you started to walk. Woohee stood infront of Kyungsoo with a smile on her face and pull Kyungsoo with her. You, Kai, Sehun and Jisook started to walk and Woohee accidentally bumped on you. You're not sure if it's a accident or she really want to bump you. You look at her eyes with your death glare and you stepped forward. Sehun grab your wrist but you remove it. You place your hand on Woohee's shoulder and she stare at you.

"I understand you Woohee... You're new here in this school... So... You don't know me baby girl..." You said and you smirked.

"What?"

"You. Don't. Know. Me." You said and she giggled.

"Of course i know you... You're kyungsoo's girlfriend... But too bad ... Kyungsoo Oppa likes me more..." She said and Kai laughed and he quickly cover his mouth to stop him from laughing. Jisook and Sehun tried to stop you. smirked and you cross your arm.

"Heeyoung... Don't... I know what's on your mind right now.." Kyungsoo said.

"Bwo? Don't talk to me D.O!" You said and he tried to grab your wrist but you move your arms away and you slap her face. You grab her collar and push her against the locker and start to punch her. You can't control yourself and you yank her long hair and push her on the ground and she tried ti fight back and roll you around and trap you under her. She yank your hair and you both started screaming. You punch her jaw and quickly push her on the floor and beat her. Kyungsoo pulled you up to stop you but you he can't. Kai did the same and of course... Sehun and Jisook also help them to stop you. Woohee cried and you laughed. You gave her another slap on her face and you stopped.

"O-oppa! Tell her you like me!" Woohee shouted and everyone is watching.

"Woohee... I already told you... I like you... As a friend." Kyungsoo said and the girl fell on her knees and you smirked and bent down and whisper to her ears.

"I told you Woohee-ah... Be careful... You don't know Kim Heeyoung... The badass..." You whispered and you started to walk.

     You entered the washroom and wash your face with the water and you wipe it with your towel. You were shock when a teacher came inside and she look at you. You know what's going to happened, so you roll your eyes and follow her. You reached the Disciplinary office and you sighed. You sit down infront of her and you both discussed few things about what happened, and what will happen to you. You listen to her and you just nod.

"Okay... Kim Heeyoung... You're 1 week suspended." She said and you smirked.

"Good... 7 days in house! Watching TV !" You said and you exit the room. Sehun, jissok, kai and Kyungsoo is outside and waiting for you. You ignore them and you decided to go home. You bumped on your classmate and she smiled.

"Heeyoung Unnie! There's a good news for you!" She said.

"What is it?"

"Woohee said she doesn't like here anymore... Wow Unnie! You just scared her." She said and you smirked.

"Good for her." You said and you headed to your room to get your bag and you spotted Woohee crying. a victory smile formed on your face and you walk towards her and hit her head.

"You know me now... " you said and she ignored you.

"You better transfer to other schools before i beat you again. Araseo?" You said and you hit her head again and started to walk.

"Bye Woohee!" You said and you shut the door. Kyungsoo grabbed your wrist and you rolled your eyes.

"What is it? Just let me go home! " you shouted and you slap his hands away and you continued walking.

 

---

 

"Oh... Heeyoung, it's still early! Why are you here?" Your stepmom asked and you sighed.

"I'm 1 week suspended... So i decided to go home." You replied and she sighed.

"Did you beat someone again?" She asked.

"Ne. " you replied and you gulp down the water.

"Who?" 

"The new student. " you replied and you go upstairs and you entered your room and you shut the door. 

"Aigoo... What a tiring day!" You said and you stretch your arms.

"But... I have 1 week rest!" You said and you lay on your bed.

"Heeyoung??" You heard your father's voice and the door opened.

"Why're you suspended?" He asked.

"Don't ask me... I know eomma already told you everything." You said and you hug your pillow.

"You're going to school tomorrow..." He said.

"Bwo? I'm suspended!" You said.

"I'm going to talk to Mrs. Joo." He said and you sighed.

"Come on appa! We both know i deserve that suspension... " you said and he sighed. He shut the door and you took out your phone and open it.

"Aigoo..." You whispered.

"So tired..." You whispered and you place your phone on the side table and you shut your eyes.