Fears

You Don't Know Him

 

     You both finished eating and Kyungsoo quickly stand up and place all the things on the sink and wash it. You jus sit there. Staring blankly on your ring and you sighed. You bit your lower lip to stop your tears. You rub your eyes and you stand up and Kyungsoo look at you. He sighed and you sit down on the couch and you open the TV. Kyungsoo continued washing when he saw that you're fine. But you're not. You open the TV just to pretend that you're fine. But you want to cry. You want to cry it out. All the fears. Kyungsoo sit down beside you and you quickly wipe your tears. He sighed and he cup your cheeks and he look at you. You look down and tears formed again as you bit you lower lip. You shut your eyes and tears rolled down and Kyungsoo sighed and pull you for a hug. You rest your chin on his shoulder and start to sob. He caress your back to comfort you and you cry it out. You still scared. He pull you closer and you hug him tightly.

"Heeyoung... Stop crying..." He said and you just sob.

"I'-i'm scared... What if-- what if..." 

"I'm here... Don't be scared..."

"Stop crying..." He said and he peck your lips.

"Okay? " He said and you nod. 

     Kyungsoo didn't let go of your hand until you fell asleep. He carry you upstairs and lay you down on your bed and cover you with your blanket. He stare at your face and he peck your lips and wish you a sweet dreams. And he wait for Kai. He's going to stay with you until your parents are back. Kyungsoo opened the door and Kai hand him his bag. Kyungsoo thanked Kai and kai smiled and ask if you're alright now. Kyungsoo sighed and Kai bit his lower lip. Kai understand what his Hyung means and he just sighed and look at Kyungsoo and tell that he's going to leave. Kyungsoo nod and thank kai again. He shut the door and enter your room and shut it quietly. He place the bag down and he change his clothes and lay down beside you. He hug you tightly and he kiss your forehead. He want you to be alright again like you were before. The one who always smile. The one who always make him feel comfortable and loved. Kyungsoo sighed and he just shut his eyes and fell asleep beisde you. Your phone suddenly vibrated and you open your eyes. You took your phone and stare at the screen. Your father is calling. You stand up and Kyungsoo open his eyes and you sit down on the floor and answer the call. He stretch his arms and walk towards his bag and took out some clothes and he enter the bathroom and shut the door. He took a quick shower and quickly wear his clothes. He open the door and you're still sitting on the floor and talking to your father. Kyungsoo bit his lower lip and you wipe your tears.

"I'm okay Appa..." You said.

"Are you sure? If you feel lonely... I can visit you there..." He said.

"No... I'm fine here..." 

"I'm sorry Heeyoung... But we have a lot of things to fix here..." He said and you bit your lower lip.

"It's okay-- yeah... "

"Are you crying?"

"Bwo... No Appa... I'm not crying..."

"I'm just not feeling well..."

"Are you sick?" 

"Ne..." You replied.

"Take a rest Heeyoung... I will ask Kyungsoo to--"

"His here Appa... He's taking care of me... No need to tell him..." 

"Okay... Take a rest! And see you soon!" He said.

"Ne! When will you come back here?"

"I don't know heeyoung... But as soon as we fixed the problem... We're going back..." He replied and you sighed.

"Bye Appa! Take care..." 

"Ne... Take care too..." He replied and you end the call. You stand up and spotted Kyungsoo  and you sighed.

"A-are you done?" You ask and he nod. You walk towards the bathroom and you shut the door. You look at your reflection in the mirror and you sighed. You rub your puffy eyes and you start to take a shower. After taking a shower... You dry up yourself and quickly wear you clean clothes. You sighed and you grab your phone and check the time. You walk downstairs and Kyungsoo's eyes follow you as he sit down on the chair. You both start to eat without talking to eachothers. Kyungsoo cleared his throat and you look at him. He quickly look away and you sighed.

"Heeyoung..." 

"Ne?"

"A-aren't you going to school? You're not wearing your uniform..." He said and you shook your head.

"I want to stay here ... I want to rest more..." You replied and he nod.

"Are you done?" 

"Ne..." You replied and he took your bowl and place it on the sink.

"Just leave it there... I'm going to wash it... You're going to be late if you do that." You said while staring on the floor and he nod.

"Thank you Heeyoung." He said and he kiss your forehead and he grab his bag and step outside your house. Kyungsoo start to walk and you start to wash the bowls you used earlier and you sighed. You your lips and you quickly open the faucet. You place it back inside the cupboard. Kyungsoo stopped walking when he's in front of the school gate. He sighed and he bit his lower lip and run back to your house. He reached your house and he catch his breath and your eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?" You asked and he bit his lower lip.

"I'm not going to school... I'm going to stay here..." He said and you look at him.

"W-wae??" 

"You said you don't want to be alone right? Let me stay here..." He said and he pull you for a hug.

 

---

 

     Suho sit down on the bench and hand Miso the can of Soda. Miso sighed while she think of you. She's worried for you. Suho wave his hand infront of her face and Miso snapped back to reality. She smile and she open the can and start to drink it. 

"What are you thinking about?" Suho asked.

"H-heeyoung Unnie..." She replied.

"Oh-- i thought...--"

"She didn't attend classes today... Even Kyungsoo Oppa..." 

"Maybe she's just taking a rest..." Suho said with a smile.

"Ne... I wish she's alright now..." Miso said.

"As long as she's with Kyungsoo... She's alright!" Suho said and Miso giggled.

     You and Kyungsoo finished eating dinner. You both watch a film and you just sit there and keep quiet. Your phone vibrates but you just ignore it and keep your eyes locked on the screen. Kyungsoo sighed and he grab your phone. Your eyes followed his hands and he read the message. It's from miso who's wishing you to get well. Kyungsok hand you the phone and you read the message and reply it with a smiley face. You put it back down and continued watching. Kyungsoo pull you closer to him and you just smile and rest your head on his shoulder. Kyungsoo caressed your cheeks and he look at you. You were shocked and he place his palms on your forehead. He sighed and you look at him.

"What's wrong Oppa?" 

"You have a fever Heeyoung... What did you do? Hmm?" He asked.

"I just sit here and watch TV... Is that bad?" You asked.

"Ani... Drink this... Ppali..." He said and hand you the glass of water and a medicine. You drink it and he head to your bedroom and took your blanket and hand it to you. You smile and you wrap yourself with the blanket and Kyungsoo sit down again beside you.

"Oppa... Go and sit there!" You said.

"Wae? Don't you want me beside you?"

"Bwo? I have a fever! What if you--"

"I don't care... Come here!" He said and pull you closer to him and share the blanket with you.