Chanyeol!

You Don't Know Him

    You and Kyungsoo walked towards your room. You feel your shoulders aching... You stretched your arms and heard someone yelp. You turned around and Kyungsoo is missing. You looked around hoping to find him. You let out a sigh and took out your phone and texted him.

"Let's just meet inside the room..." You whispered while typing it.

   You reached your room and entered it and sat on your chair. Sehun is on his chair. His eyes were shut and he wears his earphone so you decided not to disturbed him. You stayed there and waited for Kyungsoo. Chanyeol entered your room and looked at you. You sighed an rolled your eyes and he sat on his chair behind you. Kyungsoo entered the room with your first subject teacher. You smiled at him but you noticed he ignored you. You felt something is wrong. He sat on his chair beside you and quickly took out his notebook.

"Where did you go?" You asked.

"Just there." He replied coldly and not looking at you.

"Is there a problem?" You asked and he shook his head.

"Really?" You asked again and he suddenly punched the table that made all shock.

"Just shut up!" He said and your eyes widened. You didn't expect that from him.

"What's wrong with you?" You asked and he just looked away. Your eyes started to tear up and you stood up and transfered a seat. You bit your inner cheeks toprevent from crying. Kyungsoo sighed and but his lower lips.

*FLASHBACK*

     You heard someone yelped and you turned around and Kyungsoo is missing. You looked around hoping to find him. You let out a sigh and took out your phone and texted him.

"Ya! Chanyeol! Let me go!" Kyungsoo shouted as Chanyeol drag him inside a emty classroom.

"What do you want?" Kyungsoo asked and he smirked.

"Heeyoung." He simpy said and kyungsoo took a step closer and smirked.

"You missed your chance...--"

"Right. And if you don't break up with her... I'll make sure every friend of yours. Those gangsters... Will be in jail in no time... And i'll make sure they're not going out anymore." Chanyeol said and Kyungsoo's eyes widened.

"What?!" 

"You heard it right Kyungsoo... " chanyeol said and he pat kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Don't challenge me Kyungsoo... You know me." He said and Kyungsoo gulped.

"Deal?" Kyungsoo didn't replied.

"Kyungsoo.... Give me Heeyoung... You and your friends... Will be in jail." He said.

"Oh... Why don't i get your parents bankrupt again?" He asked and kyungsoo started to react. Kyungsoo looked at him and Chanyeol smirked.

"I think that will be awesome! Right?"

"Fine! Don't touch my parents!" He shouted and Chanyeol smiled.

"All you need to do is act cold to her... And after some days... Tell her you want to break up with her... Deal? Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol said and Kyungsoo started to get teary and just nodded.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

    Kyungsoo focused on thhe lesson. Trying to forget about everthing but he failed. Chanyeol's words didn't escape his mind. Tears rolled down on his cheeks and he quickly wiped it. The bell rang and you stood up and tried to approach Kyungsoo but he just looked at you and walked away. You bit your lower lip and sat on your chair.

"Heeyoung... Where's Kyungsoo?" Sehun asked and you just lowered your head and started sobbing.

"Y-ya... Heeyoung!" Sehun sat beside you and started to comfort you when you heard Chanyeol.

"It's the best to leave her alone... Come on sehun!" Chanyeol said and they both started to walk.

   You're alone inside the classroom and you grabbed your bag and headed outside. You  bumped at Kyungsoo but he continued walking. You ran after him and grabbed his wrist and he turned around and look at you with a irritated expression. You sighed and saw Chanyeol and Sehun having their bubble tea and leaning on the wall. Sehun approached a girl and Chanyeol kept on staring on the two of you.

"What is it? " he asked.

"What's your problem?? Why are you so cold?? What happened?--" you didn't finished your sentence when he talked.

"I want to break up! Now! Are you satisfied to my answer??" He shouted and you let go of his wrist and your eyes widened.

"What did you s-say?" You asked and he sighed.

"I said i want to break up. Let's end this heeyoung..." He said and your tears rolled down.

"You'll regret this Do Kyungsoo..." You whispered and wipe away your tears.

    You walked towards the restroom and lean on the sink. You shut your eyes and took a deep sigh. You stayed there until the lunchbreak ended. You just sat there and have no plans going back to your room. You but your lower lips and cleared your throat.

"You really changed me Kyungsoo... You really did." You whispered and grabbed your bag.

   You stepped inside the classroom and your teahcer looked at you. You stare at her from head to toes and started to walk to your seat. Sehun looked at you and you rolled your eyes and sat down. You opened your bag and took out a book and throw it to Kyungsoo.

"It's yours... Right?" You said and lock your eyes on the board. You felt tired of crying and you feel sleepy. Your eyes slowly close when your teacher noticed you and slapped your cheeks lightly.

"Don't sleep in my class Heeyoung!" She shouted and you stood up and rubbed your eyes.

"What do you want me to do? Say sorry?" You asked and he rolled her eyes and grabbed your shoulder.

"You don't have resp--"

"I know! Every teacher. Every students tells me that! But i don't care! Your teaching is just boring!" You shouted and her eyes widened.

"You're going with me! In my office! Now!" She shouted and you crossed you arm.

"Wae? "

"Heeyoung! Now!"

"NEVER!!" You shouted and she slapped you.

"My parents never slap me! And you are going to slap me??" You asked and you sighed.

"Wait for your life to be miserable!" You shouted.

"No works. No money." You said and she stared at you.

"What are you saying??" She asked and you laughed.

"You must know everything about me before hurting me!" You said and glance at Kyungsoo.

"Everyone regrets hurting me..." You said.

"Bye... You're going to leave this school tomorrow... So you should enjoy the whole class now!" You said and sat back down.

"Always take care Ma'am!" You said sarcastically and smirked.

    The class ended and you go home alone. You hopped inside your car and made your way to your house. You reached your house and headed to your bedroom and sat on your bed. You felt your tears rolled down. Everything flashbacked. Thos happy moments. You quickly wiped it away and shook your head.

"Don't cry stupid!" You said to yourself and lay yourself down on your bed and hugged your pillow.