Cousin?!

You Don't Know Him

 

 

     You stood up and headed to the kitchen. Your stepmom is cooking and you opened the fridge and took the orange juice. You sat down on the kitchen bench top and your mother turn her head to look at you. You sip on your juice and stare at her.

"Are you hungry??" She asked and you nodded.

"Ne... " you said and took out your phone.

"i heard your cousin will visit you..." 

"Cousin? Do i have a cousin?" You ask and she shrugged.

"Maybe? Your appa told me earlier." She said and place the bowl on the table.

"Let's eat now..." She said and you sat down on the chair and started to eat.

   You headed to your bedroom and took open your laptop and found that your Dad is online. You quicklu call him and he answered.

"Appa!" You said.

"Ne?"

"Cousin? Who?" You said and he sighed.

"Don't ask me that now Heeyoung... I'm also shocked. Well... My brother doesn't show up yet. It's almost like 20 years!" 

"What?! So... Do you mean you dom't know who's my cousin?" 

"Yes. My brother's girlfriend... Uhmm... She became pregnant that time. And my brother--"

"Okay... So do you mean he leaved just like that? Because of a pregnant girl?"

"Yes Heeyoung... So... I want you to be nice to him."

"Him?!"

"Ne... him. He's your Oppa..."

"Oppa?!!" 

"Heeyoung! Stop repeating it! It makes my head ache!"

"Okay! I'm sorry... " 

"Why do he need to visit?" You asked.

"It's because i want to meet him. And his father." He said and you sighed.

"So... Does my Uncle owns buisness? Like you?" You asked.

"Yes... " 

"That's bad... So... He's a spoiled brat?"

"Yes... Like you..." He said and you smirked.

"Aigoo... Tsk... When will he arrive here?" 

"Today."

"Today?! I mean--"

"Today... Yes heeyoung... He's on his way from his dorm."

"Aish!"

"Okay... I still have something to do... Bye!" He said.

"Bye." You said and you sighed.

"Tsk. What kind of cousin is he?" You asked yourself.

      You carried your laptop inside your dance studio and connect it to the speaker. You played a song and do some dance steps you learned from your teacher. After some minutes of dancing. You stopped and turn off the music. You sit down on the floor and rest your back on the mirror. You sighed and took out your phone to call Kyungsoo. He answer it with his sweet voice and you smiled.

"Yes heeyoung?"

"Oppa... I have something to tell you..."

"What is it?"

"I have a cousin... Isn't it weird? It's going to be our first time to meet." You said.

"It's great... "

"It's a spoiled boy. And... Aish... I think i'm going to--"

"All you need to do is to be nice to him... He's your cousin... " he said and you sighed.

"I know... " you said.

"So... What are you doing?" He asked.

"I just finished dancing... I feel bored." You said and he chuckled.

"Don't worry... Maybe tomorrow? I'm going to visit you." He said and you smile.

"Jinjja?"

"Ne... "

"I miss you Oppa..." You said and he sighed.

"Me too..." 

"Hmm... How about you? What are you doing?" 

"Just watching with Suho hyung..." He said

"Only Suho? Where's Kai?"

"I don't know... He said he's going to visit his father." He said.

"Araseo... I'm going to take a shower. Bye Oppa! Saranghae!" You said.

"Mmm... Nado saranghae..." He said and you smile.

      You end the call and carried your laptop inside your room and quickly enter the bathroom. You take a shower and dry yourself up. You wore your blue loose shirt and blow dry your hair. You look at the mirror and noticed that your hair is a little longer now. You sighed and texted kyungsoo.

To: Prince Oppa

 

Oppa! Should i cut my hair again? It's kinda Long!

    You place your phone down and continued drying it with the blower. You unplugged it and place it inside the drawer. You took your phone and read Kyungsoo's message.

From: Prince Oppa

Don't. Long hair fits you. Don't you dare to cut it. Araseo? <3

To: Prince Oppa

Yes, Sir!

     You stood up and fix the end of your hair and you stepmom came in with a smile and you look at her. 

"Wae?"

"Your cousin is here..."

"Oh... Jinjja... Tell him to wait for me." You said and you took your phone and fix your hair.

    You headed downstairs and saw a boy sitting on the couch and watching TV. You sighed and look at him. His back facing you and you took a step closer to him and tap his shoulder he sighed and stood up and look at you. Both of your eyes widened and he smirked. You cleared your throat and he stare at you. He's so confident and you're so nervous and you can't believe it.

"Jongin?!!" 

"Heeyoung! Hi!" He said and you almost faint.

"Woah! Are you okay? Take a seat stupid!" He said and you shook your head.

"No... No... No... Why're you here?"

"Because i'm your cousin-- "

"Okay! Stop talking..." You said and try to calm yourself.

"Heeyoung... I have feelings for you before... I didn't expect that you're my cousin... " he said while laughing and you your lips.

"So... You already know that i'm your cousin?!"

"You know... Kyungsoo Hyung told me where your house is. So when your driver took me here... I knew you're my cousin... Isn't it great?" He said and you took out your phone. You waited for your father to answer.

"Appa! What show is this? " you said.

"What do you mean?"

"Is this Kim Jongin my cousin?" You asked.

"Yes... He is..." He said and you ended the call.

"Okay... Kim Jongin... The show is over... You win okay? What kind of prank is this?"

"It's not a prank dongsaeng!" He said.

"God damn! Stop calling me that!" 

"Wae? Isn't it cute?? Hmm?? Hee Hee Dongsaeng??" He said and place his arm around your shoulder.

"Oh... Jongin... Seems like you're close to your cousin huh?" You stepmom said and you sighed.

"Ya! Don't touch me! " you said and he smirked

"Heeyoung! We know eachother since last year... Right? We're schoolmates. And your Boyfriend is my dorm-mate. " he said and you sighed.

"Stop it okay? It's irritating! I don't care if you're friends with Kyungsoo or what so ever. " you said and headed upstairs.

"Ya! Aren't you going to help to take my bags inside my room?"

"What?! You're going to stay here?" You asked and he nodded cutely.

"Sh*t" you whispered and he chuckled.

"Don't say bad words heeyoung!" 

"Aish!" You said and took out your phone and call your driver.

"Help this Jongin to carry his bag inside! Ppali! Araseo?!"

     You sat down on your bed and call Kyungsoo. He answered it and you sighed. He asked what happened and you told him everything from the very begining and he laughed. He just laughed at you the whole time and you sighed.

"Oppa. He's soooooo irritating!" You said.

"Well... Be used to it." He said and you sigh.

"He told me he's going to be back here after two days." He said.

"Then why do he need to stay for tw days?" You said.

"I don't know... He wants to bond with you? like a cousin? I guess?"

"Aish... "

"Wait... I'm going to check his things..." He said.

"Hmm... He doesn't bring a lot of clothes actually..." He said and you groaned.

"Woah! Calm down... Even he's irritating... He's a nice guy... So don't worry... You know him right? You stayed here with us." He said.

"But Oppa... I feel really irritated. You know? He's acting like a kid!" You said.

"I know... I know... But he's nice... Promise!" He said.

"Tsk."

"I know him Okay? Trust me. It's going to be fine...  So... Go and talk to him and be a good girl..." He said and you stood up.

"Araseo... Bye!" You said.

"Bye!" 

     You headed to the guest room and open the door. Your eyes widened and he looked at you with a smirked.

" you Kai! Who told you that you can bring magazines like that?! " you said and he laughed.

"Wae? Is this a school? Why can't i bring magazines ?" He asked and grab your shoulder and turn you around to face him.

"Dongsaeng... Accept it... Oppa is a ert." He said and you face palmed yourself.

"Yeah. You're a ert! So you can leave! Now!!" 

"No... I heard you have a dance studio here... Where? I want to dance!"

"As if you can dance!" You said and he laughed. You stare at him and scratch the back of your head. 

"Are you alright?" You asked and he stopped laughing.

"Okay... T-tell me where is that studio!" He said and you started to walk.

     He followed you and opened the door and turn on the lights for him. You tirned around and face him. He sighed and you cross your arms. 

"Play a song!" He said.

"Wow... I'm not a maid here... And we don't have any..." You said and sighed again and he took out his phone and connect it to the speaker. He faced the mirror and dance to the beat. You sat down at the corner and watch him. You can't deny it but he's a good dancer. You sighed and he stopped and look at you.

"Ya. Dance with your cousin !" He said and you stood up.

"Showdown?" He said and you smirked.

"Fine." You changed the song. You started to dance like a robot and Kai clapped his hands. He started to dance with you and you look at his reflection at the mirror. 

     The two of you stopped dancing and your stepmom handed the two of you some drinks and snacks. You sat down on the couch and open the TV. He lock his eyes on the TV screen and you sighed.

"When will your father arrive? I want to meet him." 

"I don't know... He's still working." You replied and he grab the pack of chips away from you.

"You should know your father's schedule. You know?"

"Why should i? It's not my schedule!" You said and he sighed

"How about your father? Is he going to visit here?" You asked and he nodded.

"Tomorrow." He said and you nodded your head.

"Is Kyungsoo going to --"

"Yeah. Tomorrow." You cut his words ang he just sighed.

"Don't be cold to me. We're cousins... We're suppose to be close to each other." He said and you sighed.

"Araseo! Araseo!" You said.

"Who am i?"

"Jongin."

"Jongin?" He said.

"Kai..."

"Kai?" He said.

"Sh*t what?!"

"Jongin what? Kai what?"

"Aish! Jongin Oppa!! Araseo! Jongin Oppa!" You said and he smiled and pat your head

"That's my little dongsaeng!" He said and you sighed.