Sweet

You Don't Know Him

 

     You woke up when you heard your phone rang. You expected it's Kyungsoo but it's your mother. You answered it and stretch your body.

"Good Morning Heeyoung!" Your mother greeted and you smiled.

"Good Morning Eomma!" 

"Go downstairs. Ppali!" She said and you stood up and ran dowstairs and saw her sitting on the couch with lots of boxes.

"Eomma??" 

"Hello sweety!" Your stepmom placed a juice on the table and you went down.

"Wow... Look at you heeyoung..." She said.

"Do you have a girlfriend? I mean a BOYfriend..." He said and you just sat down.

"I wish you're getting comfortable to your stepmom?" She asked more like a whisper and you shook your head.

"Wae?" She asked.

"She's not my mom at all... So, there's no way to be close to her!" You said and your mother punch your arm lightly.

"Ya! Stop that... You should be nice to her..." She said and you rolled your eyes.

"So what are those boxes?" You asked and she smiled.

"It's all for you... " She said and your eyes widened.

"O-oh... All of them?" You asked and she nodded.

"Ne... Ah... Who can carry this boxes?" She asked and you shouted your driver's name and he quickly went inside and you pointed at the boxes and he nodded and started carrying it to your room.

"So... About you love--" 

"Let's talk about that later... Why don't we have dinner this evening?" You asked and you nodded your head.

"Don't worry about the place sweety... I'm going to text you the place..." He said with a smile.

"Araseo... So... What's your plans here in seoul?" You asked.

"I'm going back to paris tomorrow." She replied and you frowned.

"Eomma... I'm asking what are your plans! There's nothing new about leaving the next day!" You said and she laughed.

"You're right..." She said and you sighed.

"So?"

"Oh... That's it... We're going dinner together... And talk about your Love--"

"Okay! Hold it there!" You said and looked at your stepmom who's busily cooking at the kitchen.

"She's not listening... Don't worry..." She whispered and you sighed.

"So... How's Chanyeol?" She asked and took out a small box inside her bag.

"Who? Chanyeol? Who--"

"Your bestfriend!" She said.

"Oh... I don't know... I have no news about him..." 

"Wae? Did he transferred?" 

"No... We're classmates actually... But... Y'know..." 

"Lover's Quarrel?"

"No!" You said half shouting and your mother laughed.

"I don't know..." You said and he sighed.

"Fine... Just give this to him... " she said and she handed you the small box.

"Araseo..." You said and she caressed your hair.

"And please... Stop wearing beanie..." She said and stood up.

"Oh come on!--" 

"One of the box has a lot of hair accessories. You should use them." She said and started to walk.

"Fine!" You said and she smiled.

"Bye!" She said and kiss your forehead.

"Don't you dare to forget the dinner!" She said and she shut the door.

"Wow." You whispered and you ran upstairs.

      You opened one of the boxes and saw a lots of hair pins, headbands , and 4 pairs of flat shoes. You bit your lower lip in annoyance and opened the other box which contains a lot of dresses. And the last box... You sighed and shut your eyes while opening it. You opened your eyes and saw some stuffs you like.

"Perfect!" You said with a smile. Someone knocked on your door. You turned around and lazily walked towards the door and your stepmom appeared.

"Did i told you to open it?" You asked and she faked a smile.

"Here..." She said and handed you a paper bag. You grabbed it and shut the door. You opened the paper bag and saw a blue dress. You know it's the one she bought in Hongkong. You place it down and headed to the bathroom for a shower.

     You went down to eat your breakfast and you sat on one of the chair in front of your father. He looked at you and sighed. You know he want to ask you something.

"Speak." You said and he cleared his throat.

"So... Did your mother came?" He asked.

"So what? Why do you care? And where are you earlier? Hiding away from her?" You replied.

"Heeyoung... I'm asking you--"

"Yeah. I know you're serious. And my answer to your question is serious." You replied and you stepmom placed the food on the table.

"Hee--"

"Shut up and let me eat." You said and started to eat.

     After one spoon of your breakfast. You stood up and open the cupboards and took out the cereals and a bowl. They both looked at you and you just ignored them. You don't know what happened to your tongue. You like your stepmom's food. But you don't like it now. You started to eat on the bench-top and they started to eat too. After eating. You headed to your bedroom and took your phone. You called Kyungsoo and he answered it quickly.

"Good Morning! I'm sorry i can't call you... I'm kinda busy..." He said.

"The. Why did you answered my call?" You asked sarcastically and he laughed.

"Just kidding... Are you free tonight?" You asked.

"Hmm... Yup. Wae?" He replied.

"My mom is here in seoul... And he wants to meet you." You said.

"Mom... Real mom?" He asked.

"Ne." You replied.

"Araseo... Where are we going to meet?" He asked.

"I'm going to your dorm... Actually... I'm on my way." You said and opened your closet.

"Oh... It's kinda early... Y'know... I'm still in work." He replied.

"I can wait. What time will you go back to your dorm?" You asked.

"Maybe... Around 5? He said and you glanced at the wall clock.

"Hmm... You're right. It's kinda early... Maybe i'll go there around... 4:30?" You asked.

"Okay..." 

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye!" You were about to end the call when you heard him talked

"Saranghae!" 

"Tss... Nado!" You replied and ended the call.

    You prepared yourself. You don't want your mother to scold you in front of Kyungsoo. So you chose one dress inside the box and took the white flat shoes and tied up your hair. It's 4:00 and you headed downstairs with your bag and your father noticed you.

"And where are you going?" He asked.

"Well... I'm going to meet eomma!" You replied and he didn't talked.

"Where's the cold waters?" You asked as you open the fridge.

"I'm still filling them up." You heard your stepmom.

"Aish!"

"I'm going!" You said and stepped outside your house.

     Your reached Kyungsoo's dorm and you searched for his room. You asked some students what is their room number and they gave you. You started to walk and read the numbers on the door.

"324... 325... 326!" You said and stopped infront of the door. You knocked on the door with the box of pizza on your hand. 

"Who-- oh! Heeyoung!" Suho said and smiled at you.

"Is kyungsoo here?" You asked and he shook his head.

"he's still in work... Wae?" 

"You don't want me to go in?" You asked and he chuckled.

"Come in Heeyoung!" 

"Thanks!" You said with a smile and stepped inside.

"Oh... I don't expect a clean room like this..." You said and he laughed.

"Kyungsoo Hyung always clean.." You heard Kai and you place the box of pizza down.

"Do you have a date?" Kai asked and sat on the couch and open the box.

"My mom arrived. And she wants to meet him." You replied.

"I see... So where--"

"Paris." You cutted suho and he smiled.

"I can feel you don't want to talk to us..." He said.

"That's why i bought pizza... So you can't talk. So just eat." You said and they did.

     You looked at your wrist watch and you heard the door opened and then shut. You already bought 3 box of pizza. And it's good that Kyungsoo arrived. You stood up and smiled at him. He walked towards you and pulled you for a hug.

"I'll get ready... Wait me here..." He said and you nodded your head.

    You sat there again and the two boys started to get talkative again. You called your driver and after a minute. A bucket of chicken arrived. You placed it on the table and they started to eat again.

"Why don't we talk now?" You asked when you noticed that they almost eat it all.

"No thanks!" Kai said and continued eating. And thanked god Kyungsoo went out of his bedroom and walked towards you.

"Let's go?" He said and you nodded.

"Ya! Clean that after you eat!" Kyungsoo said and you giggled.

     You reached the restaurant and the guy lead you to her table. You saw him with a smile on his face and Kyungsoo bowed his head to her. You both sit down and your mom smiled at him.

"Wow... He's handsome... But i thought you and Chan--"

"Forget Chanyeol... I havea boyfriend now.. And his name is Kyungsoo.." You said.

"Annyeong Haseyo... Kyungsoo Imnida!" Kyungsoo said and your mother smiled.

"It's nice to meet you kyungsoo!"

"It's nice to meet you too ma'am!" He replied.

"Call me Eomma." She said and you just smiled.

"Araseo... E-eomma..." 

     The three of you started to eat and have a chat. After eating. You all stood up and headed outside. Your eomma will stay in the hotel and her flight will be tomorrow. He entered her car and wave her hand.

"Bye!" 

"Bye!"

"I'm going to take you back to your dorm." You said and you opened the car's door when he grabbed your wrist.

"Tell him to drive away." He said.

"What?"

"Just tell him!" He said and you nodded.

    Your driver drove away and Kyungsoo held your hands and started to walk. He smiled at you sweetly and you did the same.

"I'm going to take you home." He said and you blushed.

"Tss... I said--"

"I'm the guy... So it's my responsibility to take my girlfriend home." He said and you smiled.

"Did you learn those from Kai?" You asked and he chuckled.

"Not really... I'm like this when i'm with you." He replied and you place your palms on your cheeks.

"Tsk. Don't cover it!" He said and remove your hand.

"Y-ya!"

"Tsk. Give me your hand." He said and grab your hand and held on it.

      You reached your house and he hugged you. You hugged back and you smiled how you feel safe in his arms. You pulled away from the hug and look at him straightly on his eyes. He smiled and he pressed his lips on yours. 

"Good night!" He said and you grabbed his cheeks.

"Good night and be careful walking there!" You said.

"They're the one who should be careful!" He said and you smiled and pecked his lips. He grabbed your hands and didn't let it go for awhile.

"Goodbye!" You said and he just smiled at you.

"Ya!" You said and squeeze his hands to let your hand go but he didn't he kept on staring you and you blushed.

"There... You blushed again... Good night!" 

"I love you!" He said.

"I love you too!" You replied and he finally let go of your hands and pecked your cheeks.

"Go in!" He said and you nodded.



 


A/N: I don't know... LOL.but thank you for subscribing and supporting! I really laughed at your comments... So please leave one. :) AHH~ BACK TO SCHOOL!!