Apology

You Don't Know Him

 

      You enter your classroom with Kyungsoo and you both sit down beside each other. You look around and saw Woohee looking at you. Your heart skipped a beat and you quickly turn around and Kyungsoo hold your hand to tell you that he's just beside you. You bit your lower lip and you look at him and he smile. You stand up and ask Kyungsoo to let go of your cold hands. You head outside and Woohee stand up and secretly follow you. You head to the restroom and you lean on the sink and stare on the mirror. Your eyes widened when Woohee stepped inside and walk towards you. You just stare on the floor and wait for her to hurt you.

"Do you think my father will not help me? " she said and you bit your lower lip.

"What do you want Woohee?" You asked and she laughed.

"I want to... I want to... Say sorry Heeyoung..." She said and you look at her. 

"Mw-mworago?" 

"I said i'm sorry..." She said.

"It's going to be my last day here... Here in Korea... So i want to correct all my mistakes..." She said and she walk towards you. She place her hand on your shoulder and she sighed.

"Heeyoung... Actually... I--"

"Stay away from her!" Woohee didn't get the chance to finish her sentence when Kyungsoo step inside and quickly pull you. Woohee's tears roll down and Kyungsoo pull you outside. You sighed and he cup your cheeks.

"Did she do something bad to you?" He asked.

"No oppa... No..." You said and he sighed.

"Ppali... Go back to the classroom." Kyungsoo said and you start to walk. Woohee exit the restroom and Kyungsoo grab her wrist.

"Aren't you going to stop? " Kyungsoo said half shouting and Woohee start to cry.

"I'am Kyungsoo!!" She shouted and Kyungsoo look at her.

"Stay away from her... Don't go near her ! " Kyungsoo said and he start to walk.

"Don't worry... I'm going to... I'm going back to china... No need to worry Kyungsoo..." She whispered and she wipe her tears. 

      She enter the classroom and she talk with your teacher for awhile. After some minutes... Your teacher continued explaining everything and Woohee grab her bag and walk towards your teacher again and hand the white envelope and she exit the room. Your eyes widened and you stand up and run towards her. Miso, Jisook, and Kyungsoo look at you. You grab Woohee's wrist and she turn around and look at you. You bit your lower lip and quickly let go of her wrist and she continued walking.

"You-- tell me what you want to tell me earlier!" You shouted and she stopped walking and she turn around.

"I... I'm going back to china... " she said and she look at you.

"I'm here... To say sorry to you... " she said.

"The paper i handed to sunsaengnim... It's for you... " she said.

"Why didn't you hand it to me?"

"It's because of Kyungsoo... I'm afraid that he's just going to rip it..." 

"W-why will he do that Woohee? I mean-- i'm not going to let --"

"It's because it's from me... And if it is from me... I'm sure he's going--"

"Woohee... "

"Heeyoung... I'm going to be late for my flight back to china... I -- i need to go!" She said and tears roll down on her cheeks.

"Wait!" You shouted and she start to run.

"Woohee! I-- i forgive you!" You shouted and Woohee stopped running and she turned around and run back to you to hug you. You hug her back and caress her back.

"Take care..." You whispered and she nod.

"Bye!" She said.

"Bye..." You just stand there and watch her to walk away. You sighed and you enter your classroom and your teacher hand you the white envelope and you sit down on your chair and Kyungsoo look at you. 

"Why did you follow her?" He asked.

"Nothing Oppa..." You whispered and he sighed.

 

---

 

     The class ended 30 minutes early. You just stayed there on your chair and Kyungsoo stand up. You look at him and he told you that he's going back after talking with the boys. You don't want to go. You're just going to stand there and listen to them without even understanding their topic. You sighed and remembered about the white envelope and you took it out from your back and open it. You took out the white paper from the envelope and read it. 

 

  Dear Heeyoung, 

 

        I want to say sorry for everything i have done to you. I regretted it all. I know thay saying sorry is not enough for you to forgive me... But, what i want now is to live happily. Please forgive me... I'm going back to china and i want my heart to feel no worries anymore. I feel so guilty after trying to kill you with a gun. I was so shock that time. I became so crazy over Kyungsoo to do those things... But now i understand it... Kyungsoo is for you... Not for me. And i wish the two of you will stay strong. Heeyoung... I'm very thankful that i met you. Lots of bad things happened... But it served as a lesson for me. I learned a lot now... I was too selfish, that i forgot to think what others will feel if i do what i want to do. But it's okay if you can't forgive me... I'm not forcing you Heeyoung... I understand. Thank you Heeyoung.... And again... I'm sorry. 

 

                                                                                                                                 Go Woohee

 

       You bit your lower lip and you fold it again and place it back inside the envelope. You stand up and grab your bag and start to walk. You spotted the boys talking with each other in the corridor and you walk towards them. But they're all having fun and you don't want to disturb them. They didn't even notice that you're there standing behind. You sighed and you turn around and start to walk and decide to go to the mall. You dialed Jisook's number but she's going to visit her grandparents. You were about to call Miso but you remembered that she have a practice today. You sighed and you call Kyungsoo. He answer your call and you can hear their laughter. Kyungsoo cleared his throat and you sighed.

"Where are you Oppa?"

"Wait me in the classroom okay? I'm going back there." He said.

"But--"

"Heeyoung... I'll call you back Okay?" He said and you sighed.

"Araseo." You replied and your end the call with a loud sigh.

"Tsk." You continued walking and head to the mall. You buy a bubble tea and walk around the mall ALONE. You sighed and felt lonely and you took out your phone to check if Kyungsoo texted you. But there's no new message from him. You sighed and place your phone back in your pocket and continued walking around the mall. You felt tired and you sit down on the bench and you took out your phone and check for new message. You sighed when there's no unread message and you your lips. 

     Kyungsoo stopped laughing when he remembered about you. He quickly run towards your classroom and he open the door. But the lights were off. He bit his lower lip and quickly grab his phone and call you. Your phone ring and you quickly answer the call and hear Kyungsoo's voice. You frowned when Kyungsoo asked you where you are right now.

"I'm walking inside the mall! Wae?" You replied.

"I told you to wait me here!" He said.

"Think about it Oppa... How long will i wait for you inside the classroom?" You said and he didn't reply.

"I'm going there... Where are you?" 

"No need to Oppa... I'm going home!" You said and you end the call. Tears start to form and you quickly stand up and start to walk again. You didn't go straight home. But you head to Sehun's house and stay there for awhile.

"Aren't you going to prepare something for me?" You asked and he sighed.

"I already ordered pizza. Please wait! Okay?" He replied and you sighed. After some minutes. The pizza arrived and he place it on the table. You lift your head and he took out two glass of coke and place it on the table. You sighed and he open the box. You both start to eat and Sehun drink his coke.

"Why did you go here? You should go to chanyeol hyung's house--"

"Tsk. My feet took me here... That's why." You replied.

"And ... I know you're alone here... " you added and he sighed.

"Wae? You don't want me here?" You asked and he shook his head.

"It's not like that!" 

"Kyungsoo Hyung head to the mall to look for you. But you're here..." He said.

"Should i tell him?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Don't." You replied.

 

---

 

     You decided to go home and you start to walk. Having a day with Sehun is fun. You missed it so much. You walk to your house and saw someone sitting outside. It's your driver's day off today... So no one is inside to open the gate. You walk towards the person and Kyungsoo lifted his head to look at you and you sighed. He quickly stand up and you look at your watch. He's 3 hours there. And you sighed.

"What are you doing here?" You asked coldly and he bit his lower lip and rub his hands together.

"Heeyoung... Mianhae..." He said.

"I'm going to tell the truth... I forgot to go back there... I enjoyed talking to--"

"Ppali. Let's go inside." You said and you open the gate but he quickly grab your hand and you look at him.

"Aren't you mad?" He asked and you sighed.

"I am!! I am mad! But what if you get sick because of me? Because i let you stay here outside just to apologize?" You said and he sighed.

"I'm sorry Heeyoung..." He said and he follow you inside. 

     He sit down on the couch and you place the cup of hot chocolate on the table and he drink it. You look at him and he sighed. He kept on saying sorry but you don't want to answer. You don't know what to answer. You don't know whether you should forgive him or not. You just stare at him and he his lips and stare blankly on the mug. You can't deny it but he look so cute when he's like that. He looks like a little kid being scolded by his parents. 

"Stop that Kyungsoo..." You said and you quickly look away.

"Wae?" 

"Aish... " you said and you stand up and he hold your hand.

"Stay here." He said and you look at him.

"What?"

"Where are you going?" He asked and he pout.

"J-just there..." 

"Where?"

"There!" You said and he smile.

"Come on Hee Hee! Smile for Oppa!" He said and you bit you lower lip and look away.

"Please? Smile for Oppa..." He said and you look at him.

"There's no reason to smile. So shut up and finish your drink!" You said.

"There's a reason to smile Heeyoung!" He said.

"What is it?"

"Me! Of course! So smile now!" He said and he pull you and peck his cheeks.

"Smile..." He whispered and you smile.

"There!" He said and he peck your lips again and you pinch his nose.

"Aigoo! Be thankful! Kim Heeyoung loves you so much!" You said.

"Ne! I am thankful!" He replied with a smile and you hug him.