Away

You Don't Know Him

     You grabbed your luggage and it and place all your things inside. You heard they're trying to open the door so you hurried up. You took your credit card inside your drawer and place it inside your wallet. You took everything you can and you opened the window when you heard a key is being inserted. You throw your bag down and jump down. You quickly stood up and grab your things and quickly ran away. You started to walk and nowhere to go. You took out your phone and scroll down on your phonebook for someone to contact but you can't find one.

"If i stay in to sehun's house... They can find me there..." You whispered and stopped walking. You look at the sky and sighed deeply.

"Where should i go?" You asked yourself and started to walk.

   You walked slowly and look around the busy street and you felt yourself crying. You quickly wipe your tears away and started to walk again when the rain falls. You started crying and continued walking. Tears rolled down on your face same as the rain drops soaking your clothes. Remembering what happened between you and your father made your heart ache. You keep on walking even you don't know where to go. You thought the rain stopped and you look up and saw a green umbrella so you turned around.

"Heeyoung..." 

"K-kai?" 

"What are you doing? Are you crazy? And what are this? Did you--" he said and pointed at you luggage and you cutted him.

"I did. Appa and me had a fight..." You said weakly and he bit his lower lips.

"Kaja... You might get sick... And hyung will kill me if i will not help you..." He said and grab you wrist.

----

    Kai took you to their dorm. You took a shower and change your clothes and headed to the hospital with him. Kyungsoo's eyes were shut as the doctor check him. You sat on the chair and suho handed you a can of soda.

"Thanks." You said and he smiled. The doctor exit the room and stood up and felt dizzy. Your phone vibrated and you looked at it. You ignored the phone call from your father and turn it off.

"Heeyoung..." You heard Kyungsoo's voice and you quickly look at him.

"Are you alright?" He asked and you nodded your head.

"Ne..." You replied and fake a smile. He grabbed you hand and you took a step closer.

"I want to go back to the dorm..." He said and you your lips.

"I'll ask tye doctor if you can..." You said andhe smiled.

"The doctor said that his injure is not that bad... So maybe we can take him tomorrow?" Suho said and you smiled.

"See? You can go home tomorrow..." You said and took a sigh.

    You stood beside him and think of everything. Kyungsoo can read your feelings and he sighed knowing that you're having a problem. You bit your inner cheeks and you pinch your lower lip.

'Where am i going? Where am i going to stay?' You asked yourself mentally and look away when you noticed Kyungsoo's eyes on you.

"Ah... Heeyoung... Can we talk?" Kai asked and you nodded your head and you smile at Kyungsoo before leaving. You headed outside Kyungsoo's room and he stood infront of you.

"Then where are you staying?" He asked and you sighed.

"That's my problem.. Maybe i'm going to rent a apartment..." You said

"Then why don't you stay with us? " he asked and you look at him.

"Tss... I'm just going to rent..." You said and he shook his head.

"It's okay heeyoung... Really..." He said and you smiled.

"Komawo... Jongin..." You said and he smiled back.

----

    You sat beside Kyungsoo and feed him. He sometimes refuse it but you ignore him and keep on feeding him.

"You need it Kyungsoo...." You said and he just nodded.

"Can't i go home now?" He asked and you sighed.

"I don't really know... " you replied and Kai stood beside Kyungsoo.

"Heeyoung is staying with us!" You froze on Kai's words and you place the bowl down.

"What? Heeyoug?" He asked and kai nodded his head.

"Uhmm... Kai, can we talk... I-i mean... The two of us..." You said and Kai nodded and stoed outside the room

"What does he mean?" He asked

"M-my father and me had a fight..." You said weakly and tears rolled down.

"What? Why?" He asked and grab your hand.

"It's about his buisness... I didn't know that it'll happen... The bankruptcy thing... I didn't know--"

"It's okay heeyoung... Don't cry..." He said and pulled you for a hug.

"I didn't know... I didn't know. But why do appa care about the company more than me? Doesn't he know what i feel? I-i'm always wanting to be loved by my parents... Eomma is-- is away... And appa... He's with me inside the house but he didn't let me feel the love i wanted to feel! " you said and he patted your back.

"Shh... Don't cry... I'm here... " he said and kiss your forehead.

"Your appa loves you... Same as your eomma... But don't feel you're not loved... Do Kyungsoo. Loves you." Kyungsoo said and you hug him tighter and he lifted your face and press his lips on yours.

"I love you heeyoung... Always remember that..." He said and press his lips again.

"Thank you Kyungsoo..." You said and he wiped your tears away.

----

     The three of you took Kyungsoo back to the dorm. He wanted to cook but you didn't let him. You stood at the kitchen with suho and he opened the fridge.

"Do you have any idea how to cook?" He asked and you nodded.

"Good. Because i don't have." He said and place some ingridients infront of you and strated cutting them.

     You helped suho to prepare the bowls and plates on the table and place the food on the center. You have no idea on what it taste like but suho says it's delicious.

"Kaja..." Suho said and sat down.

"Who cooked? Don't tell me you cook this hyung?" Kai asked suho and he smirked.

"Heeyoung did." He replied and Kyungsoo smiled and started to eat.

"Omo... Omo... This is good!" Kai said and you smiled.

"Jinjja?" You asked and they all nodded. Kyungsoo pinched your cheeks and you blushed.

"Did you stole hyung's recipe book?" Kai asked jokingly and you laughed.

    After eating... You washed the dishes and kyungsoo stood beside you and look at you. You can't deny but you clearly remember the words escaped from your father's lips. The slaps you receive from him and how he felt guilty. You look at Kyungsoo who's looking starightly to you.

"Wae?"

"I know you're hurt... " he said and you smiled.

"I'm fine Kyungsoo...--"

"Oppa! You call me oppa!" He said and you smiled.

"I'm fine Oppa!" You said and he laughed and peck your lips sweetly.