Danger Everywhere

You Don't Know Him

      You lay on the bed and answer the phone call from Kyungsoo. You snuggle on your pillow and let him speak first.

"What are you doing?" He asked and you cleared your throat.

"Nothing... " you replied.

"Do you want something? Should i go there? Do you want me to visit you? Hmm? Tell Oppa!" He said and you grab the snowball Kai gave you and start to shake it.

"Nah. It's kinda late... Let's just talk..." You said and you heard him sigh.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yup!"

"100% sure?"

"Yes. Super sure Oppa!" You said.

"Oppa..."

"Ne?"

"Can i visit you there?" You asked.

"Bwo? When?"

"Now... As in Now." You replied.

"Are you crazy? As you said earlier... It's late. Wait me there..." He said and he end the phone call.

"Oppa-- aish..." You sigh and place the snow globe down on the side table.

     Kyungsoo arrived and you both sit on your bed. Kyungsoo bought you some cupcakes and you eat it with him. You place the box of cupcake on the side table and Kyungsoo pull you for a hug. You snuggle on his chest and he smile.

"What do you want? Hmm?"

"Nothing Oppa... I'm fine..." You said.

"Araseo... Go to sleep now..." He said and you shook your head.

"You're going to leave..." You said and he chuckled.

"Of course i am... Your appa will--"

"He's not here..." You said and he let out a sigh.

"Araseo... Kaja... Let's go to sleep..." He said and lay you on the bed and cover you with your blanket.

"You're staying?!" 

"Ya! Are you drunk? You don't want to sleep because i'm going to leave. Then you're asking if i'm going to stay?" He asked and you smile.

"Just one night... Araseo?" He asked and you nodded.

"I'm going to do anything for my princess... " he said and lay beside you.

"Oppa... You're spoiling me..." You said and he chuckled.

"No... I just love you..." He whisper and kiss your forehead.

"But i can't sleep..." You said.

"Okay... Let Oppa sing for you..." He said

     You woke up beside Kyungsoo and you smile. You hug him tighter and he open his eyes. He check the time and he yawned. You stood up and head to the bathroom and he follow you. 

"Here..." You said and hand him the towel. You wash you face and wipe it with your towel. He did the same and you both head downstairs for breakfast.

"Oh... Kyungsoo is here?" She said and you nodded.

" good morning ma'am!" He said and he bow his head.

"Kaja. Let's eat..." Your stepmom said and you both sit down.

 

-----

 

"Oh jinjja?!" You shouted as Kyungsoo told you that you're his first kiss.

"Ne..."

"Liar!!"

"Bwo?! I'm not! I'm just telling the truth! " he said and you eat your cotton candy.

"A big lie Oppa! " you said.

"Wae?!"

"You're such... Such a... Mmm..." You said and you look away.

"Such a?"

"Y'know Oppa... "

"A good kisser?" You choked as he finish your sentence and he laughed.

"Aish... I'm telling the truth heeyoung... Promise!" He said and you look at him.

"Jinjja?" 

"Ne... How about you? Who's your first kiss?" He asked and you blushed.

".... Uhmm..." 

"I-it's you..." You said and he smiled.

"I see... I think that's why you're such a bad kisser. You don't know how to respond!" He said and you look at him.

"Bwo?!"

"Hahahahahah~ just joking!" He said and you stood up.

"That's a proof Oppa! You know i'm a bad kisser because you have experience with other girls!" You said and he grab your hand.

"Heeyoung... Believe me or not... You're my first kiss..." 

"Tsss..." You sit down beside him again and pull you for a hug.

"I don't care if you don't believe me..." He whispered and press his lips on yours.

"Ah! Not here oppa! We're in a public place!" You said and he chuckled.

"Who cares? If i want to kiss you... I will... Hear me?"

"No! --" he kiss you again and he smile.

"I want to kiss you everyday and every minute heeyoung..." He whispered and you smile.

"You can Oppa..." You said and he smile.

"Of course i can! I own you!" He said and you blushed.

"Bwo? You don't own me!" You said and you stood up and started to walk.

"Y-ya! Kim Heeyoung!" He shouted and you laughed. He grab your wrist and press his lips on your lips. 

"See? I can kiss you whenever i want... Remember that Kim Heeyoung..." He said and you smile.

 

----

 

"Chanyeol-ah! Over here!" He turned around and found Luhan.

"What do you want?" Chanyeol asked.

"Your coach told me that you found my keys? Yeah... With the white keychain?" He said and Chanyeol nodded.

"This one?" Chanyeol ask as he pull out Luhan's key.

"Oh yeah! That one! Thanks!" He said and quickly grab the keys and ran away.

     Chanyeol walked alone after the whole practice. He look around but he can't see you. He sighed and continued walking and stop infront of the bulletin board. He bit his lower lip as he look at your picture. Yeah. Kai didn't told his friend to remove it. Chanyeol sighed and remember things happened before... The way you smile at him and the way you laugh. And specially... The way you love him... He regret everything... He missed everything... He also remember the way he hessitate TO GIVE YOU HIS GIFT FOR YOU AND GREET YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. He's afraid because he know that you don't celebrate your birthday. And he's also afraid that you don't like his gift. He sighed and regret it all.

"Stupid..." He whispered and tears roll down on his cheek.

"You should give that gift to her..." He whispered and he wipe his tears.

"You should accept her confession and be his boyfriend..." He whisper once more and he started sobbing.

"You're such a stupid giant..." He said and his dry lips.

"Hyung?" Chanyeol froze when he heard a famillar voice.

"Hyung? Why're you crying?" Sehun asked.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I have to finish a project..." He replied and Chanyeol wipe his tears and turn around to face the younger boy.

"Why are you crying Hyung? Is there a problem?" He asked.

"Sehun... My life is ruined..." He whispered but sehun heard it clearly.

"What do you mean?" Sehun asked.

"My life is full of regrets... I wish i'm able to go back to past..." He said.

"So... You want to have a time machine?" Sehun asked.

"If i can have one..." He replied and sehun sighed.

"Hyung... Do you know what ... When i confessed to her... She told me she likes me... But as a friend..." Sehun said with a smile.

"Why're you so happy then?" Chanyeol asked.

"Because of that... I met a girl... And she's jisook... " sehun said.

"So... There's a meaning why she doesn't like you anymore-- no... Heeyoung still likes you... But as a friend... Maybe you'll find another girl... Right? Like me!" He said and chanyeol roll his eyes.

"I will never look for another girl... Because i only love Heeyoung... And heeyoung will be mine..." Chanyeol said and continued walking.

"But hyung!" Chanyeol stopped walking when he heard Sehun's voice.

"Heeyoung is deeply in love with Kyungsoo Hyung..." He said and Chanyeol bit his inner cheeks and continued walking.

"I don't care... If i want her... I'll get her." He said.

     Chanyeol entered his house and welcomed by his sister. He quickly ran upstairs and lay on his bed tears quickly formed on his eyes and started to cry... He called out you name and his sister can hear it. 

"Heeyoung... Forgive me..." He said and wipe his tears.

"Chanyeol... Are you okay?" His Noona asked and Chanyeol wipe his tears.

"Noona!" He said

"What's your problem?" 

"It's Heeyoung... He doesn't love me anymore..." Chanyeol said.

"He do love you Chanyeol! " She said.

"No! He doesn't love me anymore! " he said.

"Don't worry... Noona will talk to heeyoung..." She said and pull his younger borther and hug him.

"Noona! Do something!" He said and his sister nodded.

"I will... Noona will do something..." 

 

----

 

"Heeyoung! It's sehun..." 

"Yeah i know... What do you want?" You asked and held your phone.

"I met Chanyeol Hyung earlier... " 

"So?"

"What so? He said he wants you... And he will get you!"

"As if he can Sehun!" You said and Sehun sighed.

"Aigoo... You know her Noona... She can do anything.

"Aigoo... Unnie? What's with her? Our company is still powerful. Appa is more powerful than his father. I don't care. Okay?"

"Aish... You can't understand me..." Sehun said.

"I can understand you sehun!!" You said.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm with Kyungsoo!" You said.

"Tsk... I can feel it... Chanyeol and Noona will do something!" 

"Ya! Oh sehun! Let them do what they want!" You said and end the call. 

     You walk inside the mall with Kyungsoo and you stop to buy a milkshake. He waited outside and your phone rang again. You sighed and answer it.

"Heeyoung! I'm warning you... You should be careful... Don't go hear Chanyeol Hyung... Araseo?" 

"Araseo! Araseo!" You said.

"Come on! Do i look like scared? Unnie will not kill me! Araseo?" 

"I know! She can't kill someone! But she can force someone!" He said.

"Damn you Sehun... Don't make me punch you okay?" You said.

"Okay fine!" He said and you end the call and hand Kyungsoo his milkshake. You continued walking and you think about what sehun told you earlier. 

"She can force someone..." You whispered and Kyungsoo look at you.

"What is it?"

"Hmm? I- i said this is delicious... Right Oppa?" You said and he nodded.

"Yes...." 

"Oppa..." 

"Ne?"

"What if i'm someone will take me away from you... What will you do?" You ask.

"Bwo? Who will take you away from me? Tell me..." He said and you look at him.

"Just curious Oppa... Can you just answer me?

"Heeyoung... I'm not going to let that Happen... Okay? And... If someone will take you away from me... I'm not going to stop looking for you... Okay?" 

"What if you can't find me anymore?"

"Heeyoung... Didn't you hear me? I told you i won't stop looking for you..." He said and you smile.

"But... You will still love me even someone will take you away right?" He asked and you smile.

"Yes Oppa... Always..." You replied and he smile.

 

---

 

     Kyungsoo wave his hand and you did the same... The gate opened and you enter inside and quickly head to you room. You took out your phone and place you bag on the floor. You call Sehun and he answer it right away.

"What is it?" Sehun asked.

"I'm going to Unnie..." You said.

"Bwo?! why? Don't!" He said.

"Wae? If i let her go here... You know what she will do... She will please me..."

"Come on! She's going to do that too if you're going there!"

"Heeyoung! She can send you to somewhere you don't know... And i'm sure you're going to be with Chanyeol!" He said.

"Heeyoung... Are you thinking? Noona is a member of some gang thing... I know she can do something... Maybe not to you... But to Kyungsoo Hyung..." He said and you froze.

"Sehun? What did you said?" 

"I know you heard me! Don't let me repeat it again!" He said.

"Heeyoung! The Yoora before is not the Park Yoora now..." Sehun said.

"Heeyoung... I'm just worried... Araseo?"

"I know... But i won't let her to do that..." You said.

"We can do something Heeyoung... " he said.

"We're going to make sure that Yoora Noona will not--"

"Hi Heeyoung!" You heard a famillar voice and you turn around.

"She's there right?" Sehun asked.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Is that how you welcome your Unnie?" She asked and you stand up.

"I'll call you later..." You said to sehun and you end the call.

"Is there anything you want Unnie?" You asked with a fake smile.

"Yes... I want you to come with me..." She said.

"Unnie... I'm busy today... I need to finish my homeworks..." You said and she sighed.

"Tsk... You can finish those later. Kaja?"

"Where?"

"To my house? Chanyeol wants to talk to you... " she said.

"I'll call him." You said and she grab your phone.

"Don't... Just come with me... I'm not going to bite you." She said and you sighed.

"Fine." You said and she smile.

 

----

 

     You reached their place and you enter inside and spotted Chanyeol on the sofa. You sighed and Yoora sit you down beside him. She smile and Chanyeol look at you and you sighed.

"Wow... You two fit with eachother..." She said and you roll your eyes.

"How about you both get married... Right?" She asked again and your lips.

"Heeyoung... Speak up--"

"What? He's the one who wants to talk to me... He's the one who needs to talk." You cut her words and she clench her fist.

"Chanyeol... Go ahead... I'm going to prepare a juice for her.

"Heeyoung... I still want you..." He said and you chuckled.

"Chanyeol... Past is past... " you said and he grab your hand.

"Please... I will prove myself to you Heeyoung... I'm going to make sure that you're going to be happy." He said and you mentally face palm yourself.

"Chanyeol... Do you want me to be happy?" You asked and he nodded.

"Then move on...i'm going to be super happy if you move on..." You said and he shook his head.

"You're going to be happy with me." He said and you stood up and wlak towards the door to leave but his sister grab your wrist.

"Wae? You just arrived... Heeyoung... Eat dinner with us..." She said and you sighed.

"I'm sorry Unnie... But Appa is looking for me... And we're going to have dinner..." You said and she sighed.

"Just drink this first Heeyoung... I made this for you..." She said and hand you the glass of iced tea. You gulped your saliva down and you look at her. You remember everything sehun told you earlier and you fake a smile on her.

"Sorry Unnie... I hate iced tea..." You said and she frowned and you turn around and open the door.



A/N: Thank you for subscribing and voting! :)) i really appreciate it! Thanks for the support and please leave a commet :) thanks! :))