Big Change

You Don't Know Him

 

      You sit down with Kyungsoo and start to eat your ice cream. The movie started and you lock your eyes on the screen. Your stepmom turned off the light and you look at her. She smiled and you did the same.

"It's best to watch movies when the lights are off..." She said and she open the door.

"Where are you going?" You asked.

"Just going to visit a friend... Stay here araseo?" She said and you nod.

"Araseo! " you said and she shut the door.

"Seems like you're close to her now?" He said and you giggled.

"I realized a lot of thing Oppa... She's always there for me... For appa..." You said and he smile.

"You're right..." He said and you continued watching.

"Omo!" You screamed and accidentally drop the bucket of Ice Cream on Kyungsoo. You quickly stand up and open the light and mentally face palm yourself when you saw the mess you made. You covered your mouth and quickly ran towards him and grab the box of tissue on the table and wipe his shirt. He chuckled and you bit your lower lip.

"Oppa! Mianhae! I'm so careless... Sh*t... Mian!" You said and he patted your head.

"It's okay Heeyoung... Let me do it.." He said and you shook tour head.

"It's my mess... I'm going to clean it." You said and he smile.

"let me help you..." You said and he start to wipe off the ice cream on his shirt.

"Sh*t... Tsk tsk... Oppa i'm really really sorry!" You said and he pinch your cheeks.

"I said it's okay..." You said and he stand up and he follow you upstairs.

"Here... " you said and hand him a shirt.

"Where did you get this?" He asked and you giggled.

"We bought it earlier Oppa..." You said and he face palmed his self.

"Aigoo... I forgot... Araseo araseo... Just wait me downstairs..." He said and you nod.

      You went back downstairs and wipe the couch with tissue. You throw the tissue i. The trash bin and took a towel inside the cupboard and soak it with water. You wipe the couch and wipe it again with dry towel. You sighed and tilt your head place the towel inside the laundry room. You went back upstairs and knock on the door. 

"Oppa... Are you done?" You asked and the door opened.

"Yes... I'm done..." He said and you smiled. 

"Kaja... Let's watch movies again..." He said and you nodded.

"But let's just eat popcorns now..." You said and he chuckled.

"Wae? Don't you love ice creams anymore?" He asked playfully.

"I just don't want any mess..." You said and he laughed.

"What's so funny oppa?" You asked and he shook his head.

"You're just so cute!" He said and pinch you chin.

    You sit back down on the couch and Kyungsoo played the movie again. You hand the popcorn to Kyungsoo and he smiled. You continued watching and finish the movie. You turn on the lights again and turn off the TV for awhile. Kyungsoo stretch his arms and pull you down beside him. Everything feels good and you simply love it. You circle your arms around his neck and he press his lips on yours. You smiled on how sweet his kisses are. The kisses started to get deep until his tounge poke your lips and you open it for him. He started to explore his toung inside your mouth. You both stopped and catch your breath and you give Kyungsoo a sweet peck on his lips. Kyungsoo smiled and you did the same as both of your eyes locked on eachother. Kyungsoo pulled you closer to him and you rest your chin on his shoulder. You bit your lower lip and pinch it and you hear Kyungsoo laughed.

"Do you want more?" He playfully asked and you nudge him.

"Aigoo... I'm the one who suppose to ask you that!" You said and he grab you cheeks and press his lips on yours.

"Yes heeyoung... I want more and more... And more..." He whispered and press his lips against yours. You shut your eyes and Kyungsoo did the same as he pull you closer to him. 

"Ehem... Heeyoung... You have a room right?" You heard sehun's voice and you quickly move away from Kyungsoo... Kyungsoo looked away and he sighed.

"Sehun? H-how --"

"Heeyoung! Your driver knows me... So he let me enter..." He said and you mentally face palmed yourself.

"Okay... Am i disturbing you?" He asked and you frowned at him.

"I think i am... Well... Should i leave?" He asked and you shook your head.

"You're here now... " you said and he smiled.

"Good... Coz i'm here to tell that Hyung- Chanyeol Hyung is in hospital. Tss... I told them to take him to the Metal Hospital but-"

"Sehun? Watch your mouth..." You said and he sighed.

"Araseo... Mianhae..." He said and you ket out a sigh.

"Chanyeol is not crazy..." You said and he just nod with his poker face.

"Do you want me to rip that poker face of yours?" You asked and he smiled.

"No... Am i not cuteeee???" 

"No." You said and he frowned.

"What?!" He shouted and.

"Shut up!" You said.

"Araseo... Are you going to visit him?" Sehun asked.

"After all he did? Heeyoung?" Kyungsoo said and sehun nodded.

"Don't say yes... Or i'll cut his wrist!" Sehun said.

"Then why did you asked me if you don't want me to visit him!" You said and to sehun and he mentally face palm his self.

"Okay... If heeyoung wants to visit Chanyeol... It's okay... But i'm going with you..." Kyungsoo said and you sighed.

"No Oppa... I'm not going to visit him." You said and Sehun clap his hands together.

"Good Heeyoung... " Sehun said.

 

---

 

      You walked with Kyungsoo outside and you he stopped infront of you and hug you tightly. You blinked your eyes and feel confused. You look at him and he smiled at you sweetly and place your head on his shoulder. 

"Oppa... Wae?" You asked.

"Wae?  I have rights to hug my princess whenever i want! Don't tell me you're against it!" He said and you giggled.

"Bwo? What are you saying Oppa?" You said and he chuckled.

"Nothing... I just want to hug you..." He said and you smile. You circle your arms around his waist and he swing you lightly.

"Heeyoung... It's really okay... If you want to visit Chanyeol..." He said and you sighed.

"I don't want to visit him Oppa... I can't face him now... If i visit him... It's like i'm committing suicide. " you said and he chuckled.

"And i'm not going to commit suicide because... I have you now... " you said and he smiled.

"Jinjja?"

"Ne Oppa..." You said and he pecked your lips.

"Let's go back?" He said and you nodded.

"Sehun is with his girlfriend now... I'm glad Sehun moved on... I wish Chanyeol will move on too... Just like hunnie... Ne?" You said and he nodded.

"He must move on... Because you're mine now..." He said and you giggled.

"Appa texted me... He said he have a surprise..." You said and he smiled.

"Hmm... What could that be..." You said.

"Don't think about it... " he said.

"I'm sure it's going to make you happy..." He said and you nodded.

"Ne..." You said and peck his cheek.

     You entered the kitchen with Kyungsoo and he prepared everything he needs. You stood beside him and started to cut the vegetables. Kyungsoo hugged you from the back and help you to cut the vegetables and he rest his chin on your shoulder and you blushed. He chuckled andyou finished cutting the vegetables and he strated to cook it. You watch him and you sit down on the bench top and he stand up infornt of you.

"Wae?" You asked and he shook his head. He wrapped his arms around your waist and rest his head on your chest.

"Heeyoung... " he said and you look at him.

"Ne?" You asked and he shook his head again.

"What is it Oppa... Tell me!" You said and he look up to you.

"I just...-- can i kiss you?" He asked and you giggled.

"Bwo? " you asked and he look away.

"Forget it..." He said and rest his head on your chest.

"Oppa..." You said and he look up and you quickly planted a kiss on his lips. He smiled and hug you tighter.

"Why do you need to ask that Oppa... You already kissed me mane many many~~~ times!!" You said and he chuckled.

"So... Are you telling me that i can do whatever i want now..." He said with a smirk and you roll your eyes.

"Oppa... I know what you're thinking... " you said and he sighed.

"Just continue cooking..." You said and he chuckled.

"Araseo... Araseo..." He said and turn around.

 

---

 

     Your stepmom arrived and the three of you started to eat. You have a little chat together and there's something entered your mind. "How's Chanyeol?". Kyungsoo cleared his   Throat while looking at you and you snapped back to reality and let out your smile. You look at Kyungsoo and he just looked away.

"Is there a problem Heeyoung?" She asked and you shook your head.

"I just realized something..." You said.

"What is it?"

"Nothing... Nevermind... It's not really that important..." You said and they both nodded. You continued eating and the three of you started to get quiet. You feel awkward and you sighed. Your stepmom looked at you and you decided to break the silence.

"So..." You said and they both look at you.

"Do you have any plans eomma? I mean... Y'know... Vacation is really really soon!" You said and she smiled.

"Of course i do! Kyungsoo... I want you to come with us..." She said and Kyungsoo smiled.

"Ne Oppa! That's going to be fun!" You said and he nodded.

"Ne... So... Where?" He asked and you clapped your hands together.

"Jeju?" You asked excitedly and Kyungsoo smiled.

"Haeundae beach?" Kyungsoo suggested.

"Omo! I heard it's beautiful there!" You said and your stepmom nodded.

"Should we go there?" She asked and you both nodded.

"Can Kai-- Jongin Oppa come? " you asked and she nodded.

"Of course... How about Suho Oppa?" You asked Kyungsoo and he nodded.

"I'll ask him first..." He said and you just nod.

"Omo... I can't wait!" You said excitedly and Kyungsoo chuckled.

"Bring Sehun Chan--" your mother didn't finish her sentence and you just smiled.

"Sehun and his girlfriend!" Kyungsoo said and you nodded.

"Ne... Jisook is nice... I want to know her more!" You said and Kyungsoo nodded.

"We should tell Appa when he's home!" You said and your stepmom nodded.

"Aigoo... Heeyoung is sooo~ excited ne?" Your stepmom asked and started to clean things up.

 

---

 

     Kyungsoo decided to go home and you opened the gate for him. You smiled and wave your hands at him. He started to walk and you followed him quietly when he turned around. You quickly stopped and look up at the sky and pretend that you're watching the stars. He smirked and you look at him.

"Oh... Wae? I thought you're going home?" You asked and he nodded.

"Go inside..." He said and you smiled.

"Araseo! Go now!" You said and signal him to walk. He started to walk again and you smiled playfully and followed him again. He turned around and you quickly stopped and you started to whistle

"Are you following me Heeyoung?" He asked and you look at him and you raise your brow.

"Bwo?" 

"Nothing..." He said and continued walking and you walk again when he turned around.

"Go inside heeyoung..." He said and you sighed.

"Wae? Wae?? I'm enjoying the stars!" You said and he smirked.

"You're enjoying the stars? Or you enjoy following me?" He asked and you bit your inner cheeks to stop from laughing.

"Aigoo..." He said and walk towards you and grab your cheeks.

"Don't go inside... I forgot something..." He said and he pressed his lips on yours.

"Okay... Go inside now. And stop following me... Ppali!" He said and you nodded he started to walk and you sighed

"Araseo! Take care Oppa!" You said.

"I will! I love you!!" He shouted and you smiled.

"Nadooo!!!" You shouted back and he waved his hand at you and you let out a sigh.

"Tss... Did he feel it? How did he know i'm following him when i'm quietly walking?" You asked and yourself and tap your foot on the ground and march back inside your house. And you shut the gate.