Best Friend?

You Don't Know Him

 

"Ne Heeyoung?" Kai said

"Oppa... You promised me that we're going out right?" You asked and he chuckled.

"Wae?" He asked and you sighed.

"Ya! Don't tell me --"

"Araseo..." He said.

"Tomorrow?" He asked and you lay on your bed.

"Araseo... I'm going there too... Oppa forgot his shirt..." You said.

"bwo? What did you do earlier huh?" He asked playfully.

"Ya! I accidentally drop the ice cream on him. That's why he need to change!" You said and he chuckled.

"ert..." You whispered.

"What is it?" Kai asked.

"Nothing... Just wait me there tomorrow... " you said.

"Bye..." You both said and you end the call.

    You let out a sigh and your phone start to ring again. You answered it and you shut your eyes. You don't want to listen anymore. You don't want to be pleased. And you don't want to be in trouble again. You sighed and you open your eyes and just listen to her. 

"Heeyoung... Are you going to visit him? We know that you're the only one who can make him calm..." His mother said and you sighed.

"Araseo... I'm going there tomorrow..." You said and she smiled.

"Thank you Heeyoung..." She said and you face palmed yourself.

"But there's no way for forgiving him..." You said and you end the call.

 

---

 

    Chanyeol lay on his bed and stare blankly on his bracelet. You gave him that when you're like 10 years old. Chanyeol sighed and felt guilty on what he did to you. Yoora didn't showed up yet and their parents are still looking for her. Chanyeol felt lonely. His father started to hate him. He regreted it all. Chanyeol shut his eyes and decided to take a rest. He feel tired of screaming and throwing everything. He can't keep calm. He can't. He wants to see you and he wants you to forgive him. But is it possible now?

    You sit down inside the car and you shut the door. Your driver started the engine and you let out a loud sigh. You're not sure if you're going to visit Chanyeol. You're sure Kai will get mad at you because you didn't told him that you're going to visit him. You sighed and your driver snapped his fingers and you look at him.

"Are you alright?" He asked and you nodded.

"Where are we going?" He asked and you your lips.

"Just take me to the dorm... Then you can go back here..." You said and he nodded.

    You look at the clouds when your driver suddenly stopped and you almost hit the sit infront of you. You sighed and you opened the door. Your driver tried to stop you but yoi shut the door. You walked towards the black car and you knocked on the window. The window opened and you smirked.

"Look who's here..." You said and she opened the door.

"Hwang Eunji..." You said and she bowed her head.

"I'm sorry for that... Are you hurt?" She asked and you shook your head.

"If i were you... I'm going to fire him..." You said and you point on his driver.

"Wae?" 

"He should know that there's a car behind him... " you said and she sighed.

"Mianhae Heeyoung..." She said and you sighed.

"Tsk. Do you want me to say 'no.. It's okay!' Hmm? Don't expect me to say that... So... Ppali... I need to go!" You said and you opened the door for her.

    You enter inside your car and you sighed. You reached their dorm and you quickly head to Kyungsoo's room. You pressed the button and the door opened by Suho. You smiled at him and he did the same as he open the door widely and let you in inside. Kai looked at you with a smile and you hug Kyungsoo. 

"Having a cousin bonding huh?" He said and he pecked your lips.

"Ne oppa..." You said and he smiled at you.

"Kaja Heeyoung! I'm waiting here almost like 35 minutes. " he said and you look at him.

"Araseo!" You said and you follow him outside. Kyungsoo followed you.

"Ya! Jongin! Take care of her! Araseo? " he said and Kai smirked.

"Ne Hyung! Don't worry... " he replied and you smiled

"Take her home! Don't let her go home alone! Araseo?" Kyungsoo said and Kai laughed.

"Yes sir!" He said and you both started to walk.

"Ya! Kim Jongin! I'll kill you if something bad happen to my princess! " he shouted and Kai waved his hands.

"Trust me Hyung!!" 

    You exit the building and you stopped walking. Kai look at you and he scratch the back of his head. You sighed and you look at him and you quickly look away. He grab your shoulders and he turn you to face him. You scratch your head and he chuckled.

"What's the problem Heeyoung?" He asked and you sighed.

"Jongin Oppa..." You said.

"What is it?" He asked and you sigh again.

"Actually Heeyoung... Let me ask you first..." He said.

"... Where are we going?" He asked and you sighed louder.

"Oppa... That's what i'm going to tell you..." You said and he look at you.

"Kim Jong In... I'm going to visit Chanyeol... And i need someone to come with me... And--" 

"Bwo? Why didn't you ask Hyung??" He said and you sighed.

"Let's go... Oppa... But don't tell Kyungsoo Oppa... Araseo?" You said and he sighed.

"Aish! Be thankful you're my cousin!" He said and you both started to walk.

"Thank you Oppa!" You said and he pinch you cheeks.

 

---

 

     You reached the hospital and you quickly look for Chanyeol's room. Kai grab your wrist and he knocked on the door. You look at him and the door opened. You bowed your head to Chanyeol's mother and she let you enter. Kai let go of your wrist and you look at him. He shook his head, telling you that he's not going inside. You nod and he smiled.

"Wait me there... Araseo?" You said almost a whisper and he nodded.

"What's up with him?" You asked his mom as the door shut.

"Heeyoung... " you heard Chanyeol's deep voice and you look at him.

"Heeyoung?" He repeated and you sighed

"What is it?" You asked and he open his eyes and look at you. 

"Heeyoung... Forgive me..." He whispered and his mom exit the room. You sighed and he reach out his hand. 

"Heeyoung... Please..." He said and you sighed. Your tears started to form and you took a step closer to him and hold his hand.

"Chanyeol... " you whisper as he pull you closer.

"I can't..." You said.

"You almoast runied me... My life... You know me Chanyeol... I'm not a girl who--"

"But we're best friends... Right?" He said and tears roll on your cheeks. You remove his hand and you shook your head.

"Chanyeol... Think again..." You said and you opened the door. His mom look at you and you wipe your tears.

"Heeyoung!! Heeyoung!!" Chanyeol shouted and you shut the door. 

"Heeyoung... Can't you forgive him... Please... I can't see him like this anymore..." She said and you sighed.

"Everything Yoora Unnie and Chanyeol did to me is too much... I can't forgive him. I don't want to come here anymore. I guess i made a wrong move today... He seems fine now... But i just made his feelings worst. I'm sorry... " you said and you bow your head.

"Heeyoung-ah... Can you stand seeing your best friend like this?" She asked and you turned around and face her.

"Best friend?" You asked and Kai stood beside you.

"Heeyoung... Kaja..." Kai said and you followed him.

 

---

 

     You and Kai headed to the mall and you sit down infront of him as you drink your mango shake. You sighed and eat your cake when Kai look away. You just eat and you feel uncomfortable. You just want to finish your cake and go home. Kai look at your again and he sighed once more and you look at him. You avoid his gaze and you quickly look away but he started to talk.

"Do you know what?"

"What is it?"

"They should take Chanyeol to a psychiatrist." He said and you look at him.

"Bwo?" 

"It's because he's crazy... " Kai said and start to sip on his mango shake. 

"Why don't they take chanyeol to the mental hospital?" Kai asked and you choked.

"What are you saying Kai?" You asked half shouting and he frowned.

"What did you call me?" He asked and you look away.

"Mianhae... Jongin Oppa..." You said and he sighed.

"Okay... I'm sorry..." He said and you finish your cake.

"Do you want more?" He asked and you nodded.

"Cheese cake..." You said and he smiled.

"Araseo..." He said and you smiled.

     You finished your second cake and you both started to walk and Kai found a nice shirt and you waited for him. He was about to pay the shirt when he found a cute pink shirt and he smiled. He grabbed it and asked for a size. He payed everything and he went out of the store and hand you a paper bag. He look at your red shirt and he sighed.

"Tsk. Change your clothes. Now!" He said and your eyes widened.

"What?"

"Change. Your. Clothes." He said and you sighed.

"What for??" You asked.

"Time to be a girl Heeyoung!" He said.

"I'm a girl!!" You shouted and he chuckled.

"Heeyoung! I know... You look like a boy today... " he said and you look at your shirt.

"Ya. I'm wearing a white shorts Oppa..." You said and he nodded.

"I know... Ppali! Wear this!" He said and you sighed. You entered the restroom and quickly change your clothes. You sighed and you want to slap him. 

"Aish... Why did he bought this kind of shirt. Tsk. It's too tight!" You said and you place your t-shirt inside the paper bag.

     You went outside and walk towards him. You sighed and punch his arm. He look at you and he smiled. You sighed and you pointed the the shirt you're wearing. He chuckled and you mentally face palm yourself. You feel irritated and you feel it doesn't suit you. He stopped when you kick his legs.

"Ya! It's so tight!!" You shouted and he smiled.

"What? Maybe you're not use to wearing that one... Your shirts are oversized. That's why... We call it...--" He said with a smile.

"I know what's this shirt! But ... Aish!!" You said and he chuckled.

"You know i don't wear this kind of shirt!!" You said and he sighed.

"Heeyoung... You already wore a dress... Look. It suits you well..." He said with a smiled and you sighed.

"Aigoo... My dongsaeng is y eh?" He said and you frowned.

"ert!" You said and you started to walk.

"Ya! You're not going anywhere without me heeyoung!" He said.

 

--- 

 

     Kai took you home and you quickly head to your bedroom and you shut your eyes. You want to rest. You're tired with Kai's pranks. You almost fell earlier because of his prank on you. You let out a sigh and you throw your bag on the floor and hug your pillow.

"Bestfriend? Is he my bestfriend?" You whispered.

"He's not the Chanyeol i grew up with..." 

"Heeyoung? Aren't you going to eat?" You stepmom asked.

"Maybe later... " you said and she shut the door.

"Aish! Should i forgive him?" You ask yourself and you cover your body with your blanket.