Special Day

You Don't Know Him

    You opened your eyes and quickly grabbed your phone to check the time. You rubbed your eyes and you accidentally touched the calendar. Your eyes widened when you saw the date and you pinch your lips.

"Is it my birthday today?" You asked yourself and your tears formed. You really don't celebrate your birthday. Your father is always busy about his buisness. You mother is so far away from you. You envy your stepmom. Because she get the chance to celebrate her birthday with you father. You sighed and Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes.

"Heeyoung?" He mumbled and you quickly wipe your eyes.

"Ne?"

"What time is it?" 

"8:48" you replied.

"We should go and prepare..." He replied and quickly headed to the bathroom.

    He finished cooking and you sat down woth Kai and Suho. They look at you with a confuse expression. You're staring at the table and lock your eyes on it while thinking deeply. When Kai bang his hand on the table loudly. You were snap back to reality and jump out of your chair in shockness. Kai laughed and suho sighed.

"Seems like you're thinking too deep eh?" Suho said and nudge Kai to stop laughing.

"H-huh? No!" You said and fix your uniform. Kyungsoo placed the food on the table and all of you started to eat.

"What is it... Tell me..." Kyungsoo said and rest his hand on your lap.

"Nothing... Ma-maybe i'm just sleepy..." You replied with a small smile.

"Maybe you're right!" He said and pinch your nose.

   You all finished eating and you helped Kyungsoo to wash the dishes. After it. You all started to walk to your school. Suho entered his room. Same as Kai. Both of you headed to your classroom when you bumped onto someone. You bowed your head which made the student confuse. You never did bowing to your schoolmates when you bump on them. You hissed and fix the strap of your bag and started to walk with Kyungsoo.

"Are you alright?" He asked and you nodded.

"What are you thinking huh? You never do bowing to them... Is there a problem?" 

"Actually... I'm just feeling dizzy... " you replied and he just sighed and sat down beside you.

"Why didn't you told me earlier?" He asked and you spotted Chanyeol entering your classroom. His uniform is wrinkled. Which he hates. But he entered the roomand fix his hair and walked passing you. You ignored him and continued conversing with Kyungsoo.

----

    The bell rang and you headed to the school's garden with Kyungsoo. You sat down on the bench and Kyungsoo handed you a can of soda and a sandwich. You started to eat and stare blankly on your shoes.

"Ya!" He said while waving his hands infront of your face.

"Are you sure you're okay?" 

"N-ne... I'm fine... I-i'm okay!" You stammered and faked a smile.

'I just can't belive that it's my birthday today... Did i just forgot about it? Or... I'm just used to not celebrate it... Tsss... Did my eomma texted me to greet me? *Unlockes phone* No message? Did eomma forgot it too? Aish... Heeyoung! Did you forgot? Your eomma already forgotten about it! Aish... Tsk tsk--"

"Heeyoung?? Baby?? Yeobo??" 

"O-oh! Mian... I'm just... I--"

"Tell me... "

"It's just... I'm feeling dizzy today..." You replied and he just nodded and opened your soda and handed it to you. 

     You remembered your 18th birthday... But your Eomma greeted you 2 weeks late. You sighed and drink your soda and let out a satisfied sigh. You finished eating and throw everything inside the trash can. There's still 10 more minutes so Kyungsoo decided to stay there a little more. You sat beside him and he rested his head on your lap. You smile at him and raise your hand to block the sunlight hitting his face.

"I know you're thinking about something... But heeyoung... Don't hessitate to tell Oppa... Araseo?"

"Araseo..."

   You both went back to your classroom and focuse on the lecture. You raised your hand and answer the question with your powerful confidence. Chanyeol shut his eyes and rest his head on his table. You look at him and sighed deeply. Sehun throwed you a worried look and you just nodded. You understand what Sehun is trying to tell you. But what can you do? You don't know how to comfort him anymore. There's a tall barrier built between you and Chanyeol now. You turned around and lock your eyes on the board.

"Why don't you comfort him?" Kyungsoo whispered.

"Maybe he need some space... To... Think... Or to.. To recover..." You replied and he just nodded.

----

    The class ended and you and Kyungsoo held eachother's hands and started to walk. Suho and Kai decided to let the two of you walk home so you and Kyungsoo can have some couple talk. You and Kyungsoo swing your hands while walking. You sighed feeling the air and Kyungsoo smiled at you sweetly.

"Come on... Tell me now!" Kyungsoo said and wrap his arm around your waist.

"What is it? What is it??" He asked like a kid begging his mother to buy him a candy.

"ppali!!" He whinded cutely and you laughed.

"Are you trying to use a aegyo? Sorry kyungie... It doesn't work!" 

"Yeobooo~~ jebal??" He pouted and you blushed and pinch his nose.

"Do you really want to know what i'm thinking about?" You asked and he nodded while pouting.

"Hmm... Today is a special day... And... Yeah! It's a special day for me..." You said and he stopped walking.

"Babe? Special day? Hmm... It's not our Day today... What is it?" 

"You really want to know?"

"Yes i do! I do!" 

"Hmm... It's my birthday today..." You said and his jaw dropped.

"Bwo??" He said and you nodded with a small smile.

"Why didn't you told me earlier!" He said and you sighed.

"I'm just afraid that you're going to be busy about preaparing something for me... I don't want you to--"

"Of course i'm going to prepare something!" He said and pull you.

    He started to walk faster until both of you reached the dorm. It's not really that far from the dorm and he went inside. He entered his bedroom and quickly change his clothes. He went out and you change your clothes too. You entered the kitchen and saw him taking out things from the cup board. You leaned against the kitchen bench and watch him.

"What are you--"

"Cake!" He replied with a smile and you sighed.

"Seriously... Kyungsoo... You don't really need to do this... I'm not use to celebrate my birthday."

"You're not use to celebrate your birthday? What?"

"Okay... Let me make my sentence clearer for you... I'm not celebrating my birthday. Oppa... We--"

"Sorry Heeyoungie... But you're with Oppa now... And we're going to celebrate it. Clear?" 

"Aigoo..." You sighed and hug you from the back. He rested his head on your shoulder and started bpmixing the ingredients.

     Suho and Kai arrived and smiled by seeing the two of you like that. They entered their own rooms and didn't bother you. Kyungsoo placed it inside the oven and started preparing the icing when he stopped.

"Chocolate?" He asked and rested his chin on your shoulder. You nodded and he peck your cheeks.

    The cake is finished and he started writing on it using the pink icing. You smiled as he finished it. Kai and Suho looked at it and look at each other and look at it again then look at you.

"It's your birth--"

"Ne!" You replied cheerfully and they smiled.

"Happ birthday!" They both greeted and Kyungsoo hug you from the back.

"Happy birthday Heeyoung..." He whispered and you blushed.

"Okay... Can we eat it now?" Kai asked and Kyungsoo shook his head.

"I'll put it in fridge first... We will eat dinner first. Okay?"

"Ya! That can be our dinner!" Kai said and you laughed.

"Okay... No dinner for Kai!" 

    You all finished dinner and you all cleaned the things up. Kyungsoo lighted the little candles and place it on the table. You smiled as The three of them sang the birthday song. You want to cry. No one had done this to you before. Even chanyeol. Yes... He know your birthday. But he never did something like this before. 

"Make a wish! Make a wish!" Kai said and you giggled. You closed your eyes and started to make your wish.

'I wish... I wish that me and Kyungsoo will be always here for me. And i wish all the best for my Eomma and Appa... Even they're so far from me. Even they don't know when is my birthday. I stil wish them the best.'

   Your tears rolled down and you keep your eyes close when you feel someone's lips pressed on yours. You opened your eyes and Kyungsoo smiled and hugged you. The two boys shouted in happiness and you blew your candles. They clapped their hands and you smiled while wiping your tears away.

"Komawo!" You said to them and they smiled at you.

"You should thank Kyungsoo." Suho said. 

"Thanks... Oppa!" You said and hug him.