Good Morning

You Don't Know Him

     You opened your eyes and Kyungsoo is not there by your side. You rubbed your eyes and quickly head to the bathroom and wash your face. You headed outside and bumped on kai. He smiled at you and patted you hair.

"I think you're still sleepy..." He said and you started to walk and saw Kyungsoo preparing breakfast. You hugged him from the back and held your hand.

"Good Morning!" He greeted 

"Good Morning!" You replied and he turned around.

"What are you doing? You need to rest." You said and he smiled.

"I'm fine now... Don't worry..." He said.

"Aigoo... You suppose to wait for him to finish what he's doing..." Suho said and dragged you on one of the chairs.

   You all finished eating and you took your phone and texted your driver to pick you up.  You went to Kyungsoo's bedroom to grab your bag and he followed you inside. You hugged him and you still feel sleepy and he kissed your forehead.

"Did you sleeped well?" He asked with a smile and you shooked your head.

"I think i fell asleep 5:00 in the moring..." You replied and he fixed your hair.

"Should i take you home now? So you can rest?" He asked.

"My driver will pick me up... No need to take me home... You should rest..." You said.

"Araseo... " he replied.

   He held your hand as he took you outside the building. Your driver is waiting there and you looked at Kyungsoo. You smiled at him and pecked his cheeks and opened the car's door. He waved his hands at you and you did the same. You reached your house and quickly headed to your bedroom. You hopped on your bed and quickly fell asleep. You woke up and took a quick shower. You stepped outside and sat on the couch and turn on the TV.

"Where's Appa?" You asked your stepmom.

"He's in work...." She replied and you sighed.

"So... Did that Eunji came here?" You asked.

"Ne... She's with Chanyeol... And Chanyeol is looking for you..." She replied.

"Did i asked about Chanyeol?" You asked and rolled your eyes.

    Your phone rang and you quickly grabbed it and answered it. You lowered the volume of the TV and you cleared your throat.

"Ne?" 

"Can you go with me tomorrow?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Where? -- wait! You need to rest... So we're not going anywhere!" You said and he chuckled.

"I'm all fine! And the classes are suspended because of teacher's meeting... So i decided to go to the kids charity to volunteer!" He said and you smiled.

"Oh... Sure... What time?" You asked.

"Hmm... Let's meet at the park 12:00..." He said.

"Araseo..."

"But make sure you're alright now! Araseo?" You added and he laughed.

"I said i'm alright now!" He said.

"Ahhh~~ araseo!" You replied with a giggle.

"Bye!"

"Bye!" You replied and ended the call.

----

     You headed to the park and saw Kyungsoo sitting on the bench. You walked towards him and cover his eyes. He held your hand and he chuckled. You bit your inner lips to prevent yourself from laughing.

"Yeobo!! " he whined and you laughed.

"Hi ! " you greeted him and he stood up.

"Kaja?" He said and you nodded. You started to walk and reached the place. Lots of kids are playing and you were greeted by a lady. She welcomed you and thanked you for volunteering. You smiled at her and entered a room and a boy hugged your legs. You look at him with a smiled and he smiled at you.

"Hello..." You said and he raised his arms up.

"He wants you to carry him..." Kyungsoo whispered and you nodded. You carried tye little boy and walked inside the room. You greeted the kids and they all smiled at you. You put the little boy down and Kyungsoo pulled you beside him as the kids sat infront of the two of you.

"Hello! Do you all still remember me? This Heeyoung... " he said and you waved your hand.

"Noona! Is hyung your boyfriend?" The boy asked and you giggled.

"Ne..." You replied and they all cheered up and clapped their hands.

"Hyung always come here alone... But now he brought a pretty noona! " the boy said and you laughed.

"Unnie! I thought Oppa is mine!" The girl giggled and Kyungsoo took a book.

"Who wants a story?" He asked and all of the kids raised their hands.

     Kyungsoo read the book and the kids listen and focused to him. You smiled and the lady earlier called you. You stood up and walked towards her.

"Can you help me to carry their food inside?" She asked and you nodded your head.

"No problem!" You replied and took the tray inside and place it on the table. She handed you another tray and place it on the table.

"Tell them to eat after Kyungsoo finished the story..." She said and shut the door.

   You placed the bowls infront of the chairs and the same as the drinks. You carefully place the chopsticks beside the bowls and Kyungsoo finally finished the story. The kids clapepd their hands and you smiled.

"Time to eat!" You said and they all ran towards you. They sat on the chairs and you watched them to eat happily.

"You should give me a lot of kids..." He whispered and hugged you from the back.

"Tss... Shut up Kyungsoo..." He said and he chuckled.

"They're so cute!" He said and rested his chin on your shoulder.

    They all finished eating and you place the empty bowls on the tray and took it outside and started washing them. Kyungsoo played with the kids. You finished washing the dishes and took place it on the cupboard. You went back inside and you carried the boy. He pecked your cheeks and you smiled at him.

"Noona... You're so pretty!" He whispered and handed you a flower. You smiled at him and he laughed.

"Komawo!" You said and kiss his forehead.

"Noona... Don't tell Hyung... Araseo?" He said and you giggled.

"Araseo..." You replied and put him down. The girl approached you and you smiled at her.

"Unnie... I want to tell you something..." She said and you kneeled down.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Kyungsoo Oppa told me that you're his wife..." She whispered and you blushed.

"Jinjja?" You asked and fix her hair.

"Ne..." She replied and you looked at Kyungsoo who's looking at you.

"What else oppa said?" You asked.

"He told me that he really fell for you... And he wants to be with yu forever..." She whispered and you pinch her cheeks lightly.

"That's sweet... Tell Oppa i love him more..." You said and she quickly ran.

     Kyungsoo smiled at you and you just smiled back and place back the toys back to the basket. You and Kyungsoo finished all the work and you walked outside.

"It's really enjoying!" You said and stretched your arm.

"Ne... It is... " he replied and held on your hand and place it inside the pocket of his hoodie.

"We should visit them next time." You said with a smile and he nodded.

"They're going to look for you if you're not going to come with me again..." He replied.

"We should eat..." He said and you nodded.

"Where??" You asked and he smiled.