Bad Day

You Don't Know Him

 

"Get her. I want her out of my life!" Woohee said and Kai's eyes widened.

"What's her plan again?" Kai whispered.

"I'm going to pay you..." She said and he quickly run to find you.

"H-hey! Luhan Hyung! Find Heeyoung! And don't leave her alone if you find her. Tell the others!" Kai said and Luhan quickly run and search for you. 

"Baekhyun Hyung! Look for heeyoung! Ppali and bring her to me!" Kai said and Baekhyun nod.

"Make sure she's dead." Woohee said as she hand the envelope.

"I don't want to see her alive tomorrow." 

     The twelve boys run and search for you. You're sitting under the big tree while copying the lectures you missed. You yawned and you stretch your arms and place your notebooks and pen inside your bag and you stand up. You look around and you sighed and start to walk when someone grab your wrist and your heart skipped a beat. You turn around and Chen pull you with him.

"Y-ya! What are you doing??" You said and he kept walking.

"Stop talking..." He said and you sighed.

"What kind of prank is this now Jongdae?" You said and he stopped walking.

"There's no time for pranks...  Just follow me!" He said and he continued walking and pulling you with him. 

     You spotted the boys and Chen let go of your wrist you look at him and you sighed. Kai pull you and you look at him with your irritated look and he bit his lower lip and Kyungsoo sighed.

"If you know what may happen... You will please us to stay with you!" Baekhyun said and you look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't ask too much... Hyung! Take her home and make sure you're not going to leave." Kai said and Kyungsoo grab your hand.

"W-wait! Tell me what's happening!" You said and Baekhyun sighed.

"Just go with him okay? And we will make sure everything will be fine!" He said and you stop Kyungsoo from walking away.

"Tell me! Why don't you tell me so --"

"There's someone who wants you to die okay??" Kris said half shouting and your eyes widened.

"What did you said?"

"You heard it right Heeyoung... Just go home with Kyungsoo..." 

"But--"

"No buts heeyoung... Just go with him!" Chanyeol said.

"Wait! Tell me who wants --"

"It's me Heeyoung..." Woohee said and with a smirk.

"Hey... Stay away from her..." Sehun said.

"Don't worry... I'm not going to kill her yet..." 

"Maybe .... I should make her suffer first..." She said with a smirk and tears roll on your cheeks.

"Can't you just stop Woohee?" You said and she smirked.

"What if i say No?" 

"Woohee..." You whispered and Kyungsoo squeeze your hand.

"Let's go..." Kyungsoo said and Woohee point a gun on you.

"No one will move..." She said and your eyes widened.

"The first guy failed shooting you earlier... Tsk. Jongdae-ssi... It's all your fault..." She said.

"So... I'm going to do it by myself Heeyoung..." She said and you wipe your tears.

"Leave us alone." You said and Woohee smirked.

"Why? Let's have some fun for awhile..." She said and she walk towards you.

"Woohee!" You hear Miso's beautiful voice echoed around the corridor.

"What did i told your before? Aren't you listening to me??" Miso said.

"You really thought that i'm going to listen? Huh Miso?? You know i'm not!" She said.

"If i want this ing girl to die... I will kill her! Do you understand me?" 

"Woohee... I'm going to count 1 to 5... If you didn't put down that gun...--"

"I'm going to count 1 to 5 too... And i'm going shoot this girl right infront of you." She said and Miso smirked.

"1"

"1!" Woohee shouted.

"Miso... " you whispered and tears rolled down on your cheeks.

"2..." Miso said.

"2!" 

"3..." Miso said and she smirked. 

"3... Miso... Letting your friend die? Is a stupid thing..."

"Killing someone is biggest stupidity in the earth Woohee... You're more stupid! 4!" 

"4!" Woohee shouted and Kyungsoo look at you and you look at Kyungsoo. He stepped forward and you look at him.

"Don't try to escape Kyungsoo!!" She shouted and point the gun on your neck.

"5..." Miso whispered and she click the button on her phone. Woohee's father appeared and Woohee's eyes widened.

"What a surprise... Right Woohee? " Miso said.

"You're longing for his hug... But ... What if... I... Send you to a mental hospital? Do you think you can hug him? " Miso said.

"5!!" Woohee shouted and she look at you but Xiumin quickly grab her hand and point the gun up. You screamed by the sound of the gun echoed around the corridor Xiumin quickly grab the gun and your tears roll down and you hug Kyungsoo.

"O-oppa!!" You shouted and he caress your back.

"Shh.... It's okay now Heeyoung... You're safe..." 

"Heeyoung! Heeyoung! Wake up!!" Kyungsoo shouted as you lost your consciousness. The police officers came and Woohee stared blankly on the floor. Miso's tears formed as she watch her friend being carried by. Kyungsoo carried you and Kaid followed him. They carry you inside the School's Clinic and he lay you down on the bed. The nurse quickly check you and Kai and Kyungsoo sit down on the Chair. Kyungsoo rest his head on the wall and he shut his eyes. 

"Hyung... It's alright now..." Kai said and Kyungsoo nod.

"Ne... I hope it's alright now..." 

 

----

 

     Kyungsoo stayed there and wait for you to wake up. He was shock when you start to scream and he quickly run towards you and you hug him. You start to cry again and he caress your back in a comforting way. You sob and Kyungsoo pull you closer to him and you rest your head on his shoulder and he sighed.

"Don't cry Heeyoung... Everything's okay..." He whispered.

"It was just a nightmare... Don't worry..." He said and you just sob.

"I-i'm scared Oppa..." You whispered and he peck your lips.

"Don't be scared... " He said and he stand up.

"Oppa is here..." He said and you hug him.

"Promise me that you will not leave me Oppa..." You said and he nod.

"I promise heeyoung... I promise..." He said and he caress your hair.

    You decided to go home and Kyungsoo wrap his arm around your waist as the two of you walk. You keep your head down and Kyungsoo sighed. You sit down inside your car and Kyungsoo sit down beside you. You rest your head on his shoulder as you blankly stare at the Tissue box infront of you. Kyungsoo kiss your crown and he caress your back, signaling you that it's alright now... You sighed and hug Kyungsoo and he pull you closer to him. You reached your house and you quickly enter your bedroom. You change your clothes and wash your face. You sit down on your bed and Kyungsoo caress your cheeks as he look at you.

"You need to rest Heeyoung... Go to sleep..." He said.

"Lay down with me Oppa..." You said and he nod.

"Okay... I'll sing a song for you..." He said and you both lay down on the bed and Kyungsoo wrap the two of you with the blanket. He start to sing a song and you shut your eyes and fell asleep inside his warm embrace. He also shut his eyes and he kiss your forehead.

     Kyungsoo wake up and walk downstairs to prepare dinner. He finished cooking place the food on the table and he sighed. His eyes widened when he heard you screaming. He run upstairs and he quickly open the door and he run towards you to wake you up. You open your eyes and you look at Kyungsoo and he pull you for a hug. He caress your back and you start to cry again and he look at you.

"Stop crying heeyoung... It's not true... It's just a bad dream..." He said and you shook your head.

"N-no... Woohee will kill me Oppa... She will-- she stabbed me with her knife and -- and she--" 

"Stop Heeyoung... Stop saying those things..."

"As long as i'm here... I'm not going to let Woohee hurt you..."

"Oppa... I'm scared... I-i don't know what to do... I'm just scared...." You said and Kyungsoo sighed.

"Heeyoung..."

"Heeyoung Look at me... Look at Oppa..." He said and you look at him.

"Always remember that i'm not going to let Woohee go near you again... I'm going to make sure that she's not going to do bad things again." He said and he wipe your tears.

"Don't cry..." He whispered and he peck your lips.

"I promise you Heeyoung..." 

"Oppa...."

"I'm going to do everything to protect you from Woohee..." He said and you hug him.

"Thank you Oppa..." 

"Shhh... Stop crying..." He said and he kiss your forehead.

"Oppa will be here... Because i love you Heeyoung..."

"I love you too Oppa..." 

"Calm now... " he whisper and he sit you on his lap and hug you tightly.