Cook

You Don't Know Him

     You entered the classroom and your classmates move away and give you way to your seat. You stood infront of Kyungsoo and hit the table with your tennis rocket. He's eyes went wide and he looked at you.

"Come with me..." You said and he quickly stood up. You stood outside your classroom and he stood infront of you.

"Is there a problem?" He asked and you were amazed by how sweet his voice is. Yiu cleared your throat and took a step forward to him.

"I need a cook. And i know how good you are in cooking. " You said.

"And i know you're looking for a job." You added and he looked straightly at you.

"I-i know you're rich... But there's a lot of cooks out there who's better than me and--"

"Just shut the up and come with me after class..." You said and entered the room again.

     Kyungsoo stood there dumbfounded. He took out his phone and called Suho. After some rings he picked up the call and cleared his throat.

"Hyung..."

"Ne? Kyungsoo... What's up?" He replied.

"I found a job..."

"What job?"

"Cook."

"Restaurant? Where? Tell me... So we can visit you if you're working..." He replied.

"It's not in a restaurant... I'm going to work for her..." 

"Her?"

"Hee Young..." Kyungsoo replied.

"Oh? Why did you accepted it?" Suho asked.

"Where really out of money for expenses. And we really need to work." Kyungsoo replied.

"Don't worry about it. Me and Kai --"

"You two are not my parents to pay for what i need. So let me work.." Kyungsoo cutted him off and Kyungsoo saw his first subject teacher and he quickly entered the room.

"Our teacher is here... Bye hyung!" Kyungsoo said.

"Bye!" And he ended the call.

    You were sitting at edge of Sehun's desk when your teacher came in. You were holding your tennis racket and your teacher started the attendance. You stood up and went back to your chair when your teacher look at you and noticed the racket you're holding.

"Hee Young... This is not a Tennis court... So please... Put it down."

"I know... I'm not that dumb." You replied and put it down with a loud sound.

"Hee Young!" Your teacher shouted and you raised your hand.

"Present!" You said in sarcastic way. Your teacher sighed and started the attendance.

    You sat on your chair and Kyungsoo stare like you like a goodboy. Well... He's really not a good boy... He drinks, he'll punch someone. You held on your jaw and he saw it and remembered the things happened. Suho accidentally hit you on the face and you fell on the ground. You shut your eyes and massage your jaw and your teacher called your name and you shouted. "Here!" 

"Please Eunhee... Don't sleep in my class!" Your teacher said.

"I'm not sleeping... My eyes are just close." You said and open it.

"That's my girl..." Chanyeol whispered and sehun laughed.

-----

    The class ended and pushed Kyungsoo inside the Car. Sehun and Chanyeol just watched and told you that they're going to visit and eat there. You nodded and you shut the door.

"Come on! I don't eat humans." You said and you signalled your hand to the driver.

"Where am i going to take you Ma'am?" 

"Of course! To my house! Stupid! That's why i hate new workers!" You said and face palmed yourself.

'Aigoo... This girl is getting on to my nerves!'

"Any problem?" She asked and Kyungsoo just shook his head.

     You reached your house and you quickly entered. Your father and your stepmom is still there with their bags. You greeted your father and you just rolled your eyes when your step mom tried to kiss you. 

"This is Kyungsoo... My cook." You said.

"Nice to meet you..." Your father said and kyungsoo smiled at him while bowing his head.

"I hope we can trust you... My daughter is a big... Trouble maker..." Your father said and Kyungsoo laughed.

'If you just know how trouble maker i am.' Kyungsoo thought.

"So... We're leaving..." Your father said.

"Finally..." You sighed and move to the side so they can pass.

"Goodbye!"

"Bye." They finally shut the door and you looked at Kyungsoo.

"Follow me." You said and lead him to one of the guest rooms.

"This will be your room. My room is just next to yours..." You said. 

"And you're room number is?" You asked.

"Oh... 132" he replied.

"Tell your dorm mates to pack your things because i told my driver to pick up your things." You said.

    Kyungsoo quickly texted suho. And suho did what his friend texted. After some minutes... Your driver arrived there and took the bags where Kyungsoo's thing are. Kai shut the door and hopped on the couch.

"When --"

"I don't know... But He said he will visit here. Ofcourse... He will be with us every midnight." Suho cutted Kai.

"Whatever" Kai said.

"No more delicious foods..." Kai whined.

"Shut up!" 

----

     You're in your room and waiting for your two bestfriends. And you're also waiting for the food. God damn... You're hungry and you're tummy makes weird sounds. You stood up and ran towards the kitchen.

"How long--"

"It's finish." He stated simply. Your friends came just in time and they quickly sat on the chairs.

"Ayo Hee Young!" Chanyeol greeted and Sehun did the same.

"Oh... It's smells delicious!" Sehun said.

"Oh. Kyungsoo... Why don't you eat with us?" You asked but she ignored.

"I'm not hungry yet... And i need to fix my things upstairs." He replied and remove his apron.

"Okay..." You replied and Sehun is looking at you like you did something wrong.

"What?" You asked and he shook his head and started to eat.

"Ya. Speaking of Lotte World... Why don't we go there. Hmm? Hee Young?"

"Are you really going to take me there?" You asked to Chanyeol and he nodded. You blushed and you smiled.

-----

    Kyungsoo went inside his room and locked it. He took out his phone and called Suho. Suho answered and he knew he is eating because the way he speaks.

"Hey... I'm going to our place... 12:00" Kyungsoo said.

"You should. Or kris will kill you." Suho replied and he smiled.

"He will not." Kyungsoo said.

"Did you eat?" Suho asked.

"Nope. I'm not hungry... And Chanyeol and Sehung is here..." Kyungsoo said.

"How's sehun? " Suho asked.

"Ya! Hee Young's jaw is still hurts" Kyungsoo said.

"I'm asking Sehun... Not Hee Young!" 

"O-oh... I think he's fine now... And i think you hit him hard." 

"Oh yes i did!" Suho replied.

"I'm going to fix my things now... Bye!" Kyungsoo said and ended the call.

     Kyungsoo went outside and started to wash the dishes and heard what The three of you talking about.

"Ne... Lotte World is big. I know!" You said.

"You promise me that Chanyeol! Huh!" You said and he laughed.

"Ne.."

"Just shut up! " Sehun said.

"But there's this place i want to go. Really... But Only the right guy can take me there." You said and Chanyeol laughed.

"Aigoo... Back to the Lotte World... When are we going to go there?" 

"Hyung! Shut up! I'm going to take her there!" Sehun said and Chanyeol laughed again.

"Fine! Jealousy kills!" Chanyeol said and stood up.

"Thank you Hee Young for the dinner!" Chanyeol said and open the door.

"Wait... Jealousy what? I didn't heard it."

"Nothing!" Sehun replied and stood up too.

"Bye heeyoung!" They said and shut the door.

"Bye!!!" You shouted and turn off the TV

    You moved to the kitchen for a glass of water and saw Kyungsoo washing dishes. You smiled and cleared your throat.

"Ya! Get me a glass of water." You said and sit on one of the stools. He obeyed and place the glass in front of you and went back to the sink. You sat there quietly and he didn't talk.

"Wow... Even outside the school... You're quiet." You said and he chuckled.

"Ya!" 

"ne?" He replied and started to wipe the bowls. And place it back to the cupboard.

"Nevermind." You said and place the glass down and moved upstairs.

"I'm going to sleep." You said and stretch your arms.

"Perfect." Kyungsoo whispered.

"What?"

"I said good night!" Kyungsoo replied and you sighed and open your bedroom door.