What To Do?

You Don't Know Him

 

     You finished your lecture with your teacher and you stretch your arms as she put her things back to her bag. She smile at you and you did the same. 

"Heeyoung... Don't forget about your assingment... Araseo?" She said.

"Ne sunsaengnim!" You said and you bowed your head and she exit your room.

"Aigoo... " you said with a smile on your face.

"I should do my assignments now... So i can hang out with Sehun later!" You whispered and you sit down on your chair and do your assignments. After some hours... You finished your assingments and you push your notebook aside and you rest your head ontop of your study table and you shut your eyes.

    You woke up and you check the time and you take a shower and dress up yourself. You face the mirror and you put powder on your face. You start to blow dry your hair and remember how Kyungsoo did it for you. You sighed and you just continued blow drying your hair. You stood up and you wear you hoodie and you head downstairs and eat you head to the park. You waited for Sehun and Jisook there and you watch the kids. You check the time and you sighed. Xiumin spotted you and he walk towards you. 

"Heeyoung?"

"Oh-- Minseok Oppa..." You said and he sit down beside you.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm waiting for my friends..." You said and he sighed.

"Kyungsoo is absent... We don't know where he is right now... Suho said he's missing..." 

"So?"

"..."

"I don't care... So what if he's missing?"

"Heeyoung is that you?"

"Yes it's me... " 

"Aren't you going to look for him? Aren't you worried?"

"Wae? Am i his wife to be worried if he's missing? I'm not even his girlfriend! Why don't you tell that to Woohee? " you said.

"Heeyoung... Don't tell me you--"

"Yes. We're over..."

"Why?"

"Cheating over me is like stabbing yourself..."

"Bwo? What do you mean?"

"You're the one who's going to hurt... Yes... Of course i'm also hurt. But you're the one who's going to feel more pain." You said.

"Do you have any idea where he is?" He asked and you look at him.

"I don't know... Maybe he's with Woohee..." You said.

"I don't care about him anymore... So don't ask me where is he." You said and you spotted sehun and Jisook.

"I'm going..." You said and you stand up. Xiumin grabbed your wrist and you look at him.

"What if something bad happened to him?"

"Well... He should be careful then." You said and you start to walk and wave your hands to Sehun and Jisook. They run towards you and you hug them.

"So where are we going??" Jisook asked.

"Hmm... Let's eat dinner?" You said.

"My treat!" You said and they agreed with happy faces.

"Kaja!" They both said and the three of you started to walk.

 

---

 

   Kyungsoo sit down on on the bench and drink his soju. He needs you. Right now and he wants to hug you. But he can't. You already broke up with him. You said it with confident and it hurts him alot. He sighed and finish his 5th soju and he felt dizzy. He still remember every single words you said earlier and it puts him down everytime he remember it. He regretted it all. He regretted that he just let Woohee do that. He know he's wrong but he wants you. He STILL wants you. He don't care if you're not going to listen to him anymore. All he want to do is to let you feel that he still loves you. 

"Heeyoung..." He whispered.

"I'm going to get you back..." 

"Hyung?" Sehun noticed Kyungsoo sitting on the bench near the restaurant.

"What are you doing here?" He asked and you look at him. You sighed and pull Jisook inside but jisook didn't let you to go inside.

"Ya... Let's go inside!" You whispered and jisook shook his head.

"We're going to wait for Sehun." He said but she really wants you to see how Kyungsoo is hurt. You sighed and remember Xiumin... Everyone is looking for him. Everyone is worried. You shut your eyes and open it again. He's looking at you and you feel awkward. You look away and you clear your throat and you try to pull Jisook inside. 

"Heeyoung... Stay here!" She said and you sighed.

"Why is he drunk?" She asked and you shrugged.

"Why are you asking me?"

"Maybe you know the answer... Maybe it's because of YOU." 

"Me? Why me?"

"Heeyoung... It's normal ! He's hurt! " she said and you smirked.

"It's all his fault so i don't care!" You said and she look at you.

"Aigoo... Bad girl!" She said.

"Heeyoung... Can he come with us?" Sehun asked.

"Se-sehun... Thanks... But no thanks! I-i'm going back there... Maybe their looking for me."

"Ne. Their looking for you." You said and he look at you.

"So... He can't come with us... So let's go inside!" You said and Jisook place her arm around your neck and you stopped.

"Y-ya!"

"Oppa is coming with us! Oppa! Kaja!" Jisook said.

"I-- no... I'm going home!"

"See? He doesn't want to come!-- aaaghhh!" 

"Kaja Hyung!" Sehun said and sehun pulled him inside.

"Aish! Jisook!! Let me go!" You said and she let you go.

"Are you going to kill me?" 

"I was about to..." She said and you sit beside her.

"Aish..." 

"Why did they invite him here?" You whispered.

"What is it?" Jisook asked.

"I said pay for it... Because you're leaving!" You said and you stand up.

"Bwo?! Ya! Stay here!" Sehun said.

"Tsk. Pay for it!" You said.

"I'm going to pay for it. Just make heeyoung stay here." Kyungsoo said and sehun stand up and run after you. He stopped you and you look at him.

"Ya! I thought you're here to bond with us! But what're you doing? Heeyoung! You're not going to school anymore! I don't have someone to talk to during class! You can't be with us during break time! Then you're going to leave? Heeyoung! We can't go out everyday! We can't--" 

"Woah! Why are you crying?" You said.

"Just stay! We're not going to make you pay!" He said and you sighed.

"Araseo. Don't cry!" You said and he wipe his tears.

"Sehun! " you said and wipe his tears.

"Araseo! Kaja!" He said and pull you with him.

     You sit down beside Jisook and you just ignore Kyungsoo. You don't want to talk when he's there. So you just shut your mouth and you just listen to their conversation. You rest your chin on your palms and you just wait for your order. Kyungsoo didn't move his eyes away from you. Staring you and being near by you is enough for him. He sighed and the order arrived. You all started to eat. They're all talking and you just eat there and finish your food as fast as you can. You finished your food and you wipe your lips with the tissue and you stand up.

"I'm not going to pay right? Bye! And thanks for the dinner!" You said and you started to walk. Kyungsoo stand up and give Sehun his wallet and quickly run after you. He followed you and he grab your wrist that made you turn around. You look at him and he took a step closer to you.

"What are you doing ??" 

"Heeyoung... Go back to school... Jebal! " he said and he hold your hands.

"What?!" 

"Heeyoung... I still love you! " he said and you chuckled.

"Wow... Why don't you go to Woohee and tell her those words? Right?"

"Heeyoung! I don't love her! I don't even like her!" He said.

"Oh really?"

"Yes heeyoung!"

"So how can you explain what i saw?" 

"Heeyoung! I-it's just--"

"Seems like you love it ... Hmm? Letting her to sit on your lap and letting her to unbotton your uniform? Do you know how much pain i felt? It was like my heart was stab. Yeah... You broke it. Kyungsoo... You hurt me alot! How can i just forgive you? Tell me!" You shouted and he sighed.

"Just ket me prove myself again Heeyoung." He said and you smirked and tears rolled on your cheeks

"Sorry Kyungsoo. The pain is still here... I have to-- WE need to move on!" You said and he shook his head.

"No heeyoung... I'm not going to move on. You're the only one i love ! I swear!" He said and you wipe your tears.

"Stop it Kyungsoo... You're hurt me too much. I think i can't forgive you anymore..." You said and he fell on his knees.

"Heeyoung... Please!"

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." You said and you entered you started to walk. You took out your phone and tell Xiumin where Kyungsoo is. You put your phone back to your bag and you look at Kyungsoo but you quickly look away.

 

---

 

"Where's your assignment?"

"Here sunsaengnim!" You said and you hand your notebook to her.

"Hmm... Heeyoung-ah..."

"Ne?"

"You're a smart girl... Y'know?" She said and you just smile.

"Why did you choose to study in your house than to go to school your school everyday?"

"Molla... Maybe there's something i don't like to see again? " you said and she smile.

"It's all we're going to discuss for today... Thank you Heeyoung!" She said and you bowed your head and she exit your room.

     Your stepmom opened the door for her bit she stopped and face your stepmom. Your teacher is impressed on your skills. Specially when she's discussing it but you can answer it right away. It's like you already learned those stuffs and you don't need to study them anymore. 

"Why don't you tell her to go back to school?"

"Even if i say that to her... She won't listen..."

"What do you mean?"

"She always do what she want to do... Like that... She don't want to go back to school after cutting her wrist... We don't even know the reasons why... " your stepmom replied.

"Maybe there's a problem with her... I mean with her friends? Maybe they had a fight?" 

"I don't think so... Sehun visits here... Even jisook...--"

"Wait... Kyungsoo is not visiting here..." Your stepmom said.

"Who is he?"

"A-ah... It's her friend too... " she replied.

"Maybe they had a fight? You should know it... She's a smart girl... And she needs to be in school instead of studying inside her room." 

"Araseo... Thank you!" Your stepmom said and she shut the door and head to your bedroom.

"Heeyoung?"

"Ne?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure! Come in!" 

"It's about your studies..." 

"Oh... What about it?"

"Heeyoung... You see... You're a smart kid... And it's good if you're going to school everyday..." 

"Wae? I already told you that i don't want to go to school anymore..."

"Heeyoung... Is it because of Kyungsoo?" Your eyes widened and she sighed.

"Don't answer it... Your actions tells me everything..." 

"Okay... You already know about it... But -- even if you're going to force me everyday... I still don't want to go there."

"Heeyoung... We can do something... Like- we can transfer you to other room. If you want... I will talk to your teacher to transfer you Jongin's room." 

"Thanks... But no thanks... I'm happy studying here... No uniforms, no need to be with weird classmates..." You said and she sighed.

"Look... --"

"Stop... Please? I want to rest... Don't force me... Because you can't." You said and you lay on your bed and cover yourself with your blanket.

"Heeyoung... You can change your mind... " she said and you heard the door shut.

"Aish... I said i don't want to go back there..."

 

---

 

      You finished eating your dinner and you quickly grab your book and read it. Someone knocked on the door and you thought it's your stepmom's brother so you head to the garden and sit down on the bench. You read your book and your stepmom call your name. You turn around and you look at her. You stand up and a guy stood beside her. You sighed and you signal your stepmom to go. 

"Is there a problem?"

"Nothing... But can i talk to you..."

"Is there something we need to talk about? Park Chanyeol?"

"...."

"Araseo... Come here..." You said and you sit down on the bench. He sit down beside you and you and you close your book and look at him.

"Heeyoung..."

"Ne?"

"How can i say this..." He whispered.

"What is it?"

"I saw everything... Is that why you decided to have your own teacher?"

"Ne..." You said and tears quickly formed.

"Do you still love him?"

"I don't know... I can't understand my feelings... Half of me says i still love him and half of him says i should go away from him."

"Then why are you crying for him?"

"I-i don't know..." You said and you wipe your tears.

"It only means one thing... You still love him." He said and you look at him.

"Heeyoung. You still love him." He repeated and you smirked.

"Even how big his mistakes are... You can forgive them... Because you love that person." 

"Chanyeol..." You whispered.

"Remember when i stole your favorite toy when we're kids? Tsss... I want that toy badly. And you almost kill me that time because you knew about it... But you forgive me..." 

"And when i throw my juice on you. I ruined your favorite shirt. But you still forgive me."

"And... When i almost ruin your whole life... You still forgive me and just let it go..." He said and your tears rolled down.

"No wonder... You can forgive Kyungsoo..." He said.

"He went absent just to drink and forget everything..."

"Should i forget him?" You asked.

"It's your decision heeyoung..." He said and you hug him.

"Chanyeol... E-eottoekhae?"

"You need to decide... You need ti decide quickly... Before Kyungsoo change his mind and let you go." He said and you start to sob.

"If you still have feelings for him... You need to forgive him."

"But... If he really loves me... He's going to wait for me... Right?" You asked and he nod.

"Of course..." He replied and you wipe your tears.

"Come here..." He said and pull you for a hug and comfort you.

"Bestfriends forever..." You whispered and he smile.