Sweet Oppa

You Don't Know Him

"What?! Baekhyun and Lay -- the three of you jumped?! Second floor?? Oh my god Heeyoung!" Kyungsoo said and you sighed and look at your shoes.

"Oppa... It's fine... I'm not hurt..." You said and he quickly stood up.

"No. Where's Baekhyun Hyung? Where's Lay Hyung?" He said.

"Oppa! Sit down!" You said and pull him down.

"Wae? I'm just going to talk to them!" 

"Yes! I know you're going to talk to them! But with that angry face and your scary voice... Do you think i will let you to talk to them? Huh?" You said and pull him down again.

"Sit down! And calm! Calm!!" You said and he sighed. He face palmed his self and you sighed.

"Calm down... Okay?" 

"Fine... Fine..."

"Okay... I'm calm now. Let me talk to them!" He said and started to run away from you.

"Oppa!!!" You shouted and try to catch him.

"Aish!!" 

    You sat down on the bench and the teachers went inside in a room to have a meeting. You sighed slap your face lightly. You kicked the can infront of you and you ket out a loud sigh which made Suho look at you. 

"Why did i told Kyungsoo about that?" You said with a irritated tone and Suho sat beside you.

"What did you told him?"

"O-oh! Suho!" 

"What did you told him?" He repeated and you sighed.

"Well... It's about Lay and Baekhyun..."

"Oh... Yeah. That two idiots told you to jump from the second floor. So you can treat them a bubble tea. Right?"

"How did you know?"

"Come on... Kris told me... He was shock that time..."

"Aish.. I told them--"

"They won't listen to you Heeyoung... If they want to use windows... They will." 

"Now. Kyungsoo is mad."

"It's okay..."

"Why did i told him about that?"

"Heeyoung... Kyungsoo will know about it. Whether you like it or not."

"Aish..."

"I'm going now... Bye!" He said and started to walk.

"Bye."

   You stand up and started to walk and look for Kyungsoo. You let out a sigh and headed to the school's garden and spotted them. THEM. Xiumin, Kris, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Lay. You hid yourself behind the bushes and listento their conversation.

"Woah... Heeyoung is not like us who can do something like that!" Kris said.

"But she already did--" Lay said.

"Yeah. Because you told her to. And she did. So the two of you will not caught by that guard." Luhan said.

"H-hey! She's not hurt! So calm down!" Baekhyun said.

"Who told you i'm not hurt?" You whispered and continued listening to them.

"But she did! She--" 

" it Hyung! Do you know SHE is not strong like us? Like you??" Kyungsoo shouted and you covered your mouth.

"Oh come on Kyungsoo... She is... She's a badass right?" Lay said.

"Yes. She is! She is! Everyone is scared of her. Right? Yeah. But did you heard any news about her stabbing someone? Or being a part of a gang? Or --" 

"Calm down Kyungsoo..." Xiumin said.

"Okay! You two! Baekhyun and Lay... you." Xiumin said.

"Kyungsoo is right. Well... If i'm heeyoung's boyfriend... I will kill you. The two of you!" Xiumin said and you started to peek.

"Aish... You crazy boys!" Luhan said and hit their heads.

"A-aw! Hyung!" 

"Wae? You deserve that! Actually... That's not enough!" Luhan said.

"Mianhae..." Baekhyun and Lay said.

"Say sorry to Kyungsoo... Not to me." Luhan said.

"Mian--" Lay's words were cutted when kyungsoo punched the him. He did the same to Baekhyun and they both landed on the ground.

"Woah woah... Kyungsoo... Stop it! Calm down!" Kris said and grabbed Kyungsoo's arms.

"Kyungsoo! Mianhae!!" The two boys said and you sighed and your phone rang.

"Oh god..." You whispered and quickly grabbed your phone.

"What's that?" Luhan asked and you quickly turn off your phone.

"Hey... Look who's here..." Xiumin said and you peeked again.

"I'm here..." Xiumin said and you turned around and your eyes widened.

"What are you doing here? Wait... Don't tell me you're peeing ?"

"What?! I'm not!" You said and you stand up and kyungsoo looked at you.

"Heeyoung?"

"Oppa... I thought you're going to be calm... Why do you need to punch them?" 

"Heeyoung..."

"HeeHee! Help us!" Baekhyun said and luhan kicked him.

"Shut up!" 

"Heeyoung... Look... I'm just... Worried about you.." He said and you sighed.

"I said i'm not hurt!" 

"Really? Then what's that redish mark on your right leg? And that bruise?" He said and you mentally face palmed youself.

"I'm not going to die--"

"Yes. But you're hurt." He said and you sighed.

"But i'm fine!--"

"You're not Heeyoung! I can feel it!" He shouted and started to walk away. Kris sighed and you place your hand on your forehead.

"Sh*t."

"Oppa!" You shouted but he keep walking.

"Sorry Heeyoung..." Baekhyun said and you sighed.

"It's okay..."

"I'm sorry..." Lay said and you nodded.

"Tsk. The two of you needs to be--"

"Don't! Please!!" Lay said and Kris slapped his face.

"Oh! Stop it!!" You said and hold on Kris' shirt.

"You! Baekhyun!" He shouted and slap him too.

"Ya!! Kris!! Hajima!!" You shouted and he sighed.

"Sorry..." 

"We're going to talk to this two idiots... Follow Kyungsoo..." Luhan said and you nodded.

    You started to walk and spotted him entering a classroom. You followed him inside and he sat on top of the teacher's table. You sighed and sit beside him. He looked at you and quickly look away. You rested your head on his shoulder and he sighed.

"Oppa..."

"Heeyoung... I'm just--"

"I know..." You whispered and he pulled you closer.

"My left knee hurts yesterday... But it's okay now..." You said and smile at him.

"See? You're hurt!" He said.

"Don't be mad..." You said and peck his cheek.

"Oppa... Don't be mad!" You said and he looked away. You smiled widely and reached for his cheeks and peck his lips.

"Is my oppa still mad?"

"Ne." He said and you pressed you lips again on him.

"Still mad?"

"Yes." He said and you laughed.

"You can't fool me Oppa... If you're still mad... I'm going to leave." You said and you stand up.

"I'm just kidding. Come here..." He said and pull you for a hug.

"I love you heeyoung... " 

"nado..." You said and peck his lips.

     The two of you stayed under a big tree. You rest your head on his shoulder and grabbed your hand and press his lips on the back of your hand. You smiled and he chuckled when you blushed. You feel comfortable and he pull you closer to him and press his lips on yours. 

"Never do that again... Okay?"

"Araseo!" You said and he smiled.

"Do you want something? We can go out now... I heard the classes are suspended because of the meeting..." He said and you shook your head.

"Can we stay like this for a little while?"

"Okay... If my princess wants to stay here... With me... Then let's stay." He said and you smile

"Prince Kyungsoo... Can you sing for me?" You said and he laughed when you call him prince.

"Araseo... Anything for my princess..."