Unbelievable

You Don't Know Him

 

      Kyungsoo finished Cooking and he wake you up by pecking your lips. You open your eyes and you look at him. He smile and you did the same and he help you to stand up. You follow him to the kitchen and you both start to eat. He put more vegetables in your bowl and you stare at it. He chuckled when he saw your reaction and he pinch your nose.

"You need to eat. A LOT." He said and you look at him.

"Wae?"

"Look at you... Tsk. Are you taking care of yourself Heeyoung?" He asked and you sighed.

"I was just busy--"

"Even if you're busy! You need to eat 3 times a day! " He said and you bit your lower lip. It's like you're being scolded by your father. Kyungsoo smile and he poke your cheek and you look at him.

"Ppali... Eat it..." He said and you nod and you start to eat.

"I prepared a cake for you..." He said and you smile. It's good to be with him... You somehow forget all your problems. He placed the cake on the table and you start to eat it. He smile at you as he watch you how to eat. You look cute and you look at him.

"Aren't you going to eat?" You asked and he smile.

"It's for you..." He replied.

"Okay... I want to share it to you... So please. Eat with me Oppa!" You said and he smile and eat it with you. You both finished eating and you help him to wash the dishes. 

     You both sit down on the couch with him and he open the TV. You actually forgot everything. The News started and you eyes widened. Kyungsoo bit his lower lip and you stand up when he turn it off. You grab the remote and open it again. You listened carefully. After some minutes... The news ended and you quickly run inside your bedroom and you open your computer and read the news about it. You tears formed and you stand up. You bit your lower lip and...

"Oh my god... It worked! Oppa! It worked!!" You shouted and jump up and down happily. Your tears rolled down. 

"Heeyoung--"

"Oppa! It worked! He signed it! He signed it!" You screamed with joy and he chuckled and he hug you tightly. Your tears rolled down and you smile.

"You did a good job heeyoung..." He said and he press his lips on yours.

"Heeyoung... I'm so proud of you...." He whispered and he kiss you.

      Your father's eyes widened when he heard the news. Your stepmom almost cry. They both know that it'll be a big help to rise up again. They hug each other. But your father's smile quickly disappeared. Your stepmom look at him and he look away.

"Is there a problem?" He asked.

"I'm wondering who helped us... That company rejected our first proposal papers... But..."

"Don't think about it Yeobo... Let's thank god for now." She said and your father smile and hug her tightly. 

"You're right..." He whispered.

     You and Kyungsoo sit down on the couch as you both watch movies. You feel good this time. Nothing's bothering you. You start to eat ice cream with him as the two of you watch the movie he picked. He finish eating his ice cream and he place the cup on the table and he rest his head on your lap.

"Don't blame me if i drop this cup on your face!" You said jokingly and he laughed.

"Well... I know you're going to be careful this time..." He said and you smile.

"I'm not going to creat mess this time Oppa..." You replied and he smile.

"Can i stay here?" He asked.

"It's late... And i think i don't have enough energy to go home..." 

"Sure Oppa... You can." You replied.

"That's good. So i can take care of you... " 

"I can take care of myself oppa! I'm not a kid anymore--"

"Really??" He asked jokingly and he look at you.

"Ne!" 

"Tss... What do you eat every breakfast?"

"Cereal--"

"See?"

"I don't have time to cook Oppa!"

"Lunch?"

"I order--"

"Dinner?"

"I-- i sometimes forgot eating dinner..." You said in a low tone and he sighed.

"See? " he said and you sighed.

"I'm sorry Oppa... Am i making you worried?" You asked and he nod.

"Yes Heeyoung..." He replied. 

"And don't drink again without me. Araseo?" He said and you nod.

"Ne Oppa... " 

"If you want to drink... Make sure you're going to drink with me!" He said and he continued watching.

"Are you jealous?" You teased and he pout.

"Oppa... "

"I am... Tss... Why do you have to drink with Chanyeol and Minseok Hyung? Aish." 

"Because i they're the only one who answered my phone calls that time..."

"Tsk... I'm really really sorry Heeyoung...." He said and you just smile.

"It's okay Oppa... I know you're mad that time... And i understand why..." You replied.

 

---

 

       Your father dialed Chanyeol's number just to know about you. They can't find you and your father wants to know everything. Because he have this feeling that you're the one who did those papers just to save his business. But Chanyeol wants to keep it as a secret since you want it. Chanyeol sighed. Your father ceaselessly ask him about you. 

"Is she attending her classes?" You father asked.

"Okay... I will tell you..." 

"Good. Speak up boy." 

"She... She's 1 week absent... And we don't know what's she's doing that time. She's not answering our calls and she doesn't reply to our messages that time."

"Do you have any idea why is she absent?" He asked.

"I don't know... I'm sorry..."

"It's okay Chanyeol... Thank you anyway..." Your father ended the call and he sighed.

"Where is she?" He whispered and he call his assistant.

"Do anything to find her. And know everything i want to know." He said.

"I will Mr. Kim." The lady replied and he end the call.

"Heeyoung... I know you're the one behind this..." He whispered.

     The doorbell rang and you quickly stand up and you open the door. You don't know who's the lady but you managed to smile at her and ask her if there's something you can help. She also smile and she start to talk. You have no idea why she's asking those things to you. And there... She quickly spill out her alibis and you just nod. Telling you that she's a teacher from a school and wants to know what students do when they're home. And there... You told her everything. Excluding the proposal papers of course. You can sense that she's working for your father. She smile as you finished talking and you bow your head and tell her that you still have a lot of things to do. You shut the door and the lady quickly call your father and tell him where you are. After some minutes... The bell rang again and you open it. You're not shock. You know that the lady is working for your father. You can tell it by her looks. You just kept quiet and you father pull you for a hug. You hug him too and your tears formed.

"What are you doing here? I bought you a--"

"I want here..."

"Why? Heeyoung... It's nicer there... "

"I know... But i want to stay here..." You said and he sighed.

"Come in Appa..." You said and he follow you inside. Kyungsoo greet him and he sit down on the couch.

"Heeyoung... I want to check the news... Where's your computer?" He asked.

"It's in my bedroom. Do you want to use it?" You asked and he nod. You walk towards your bedroom and you open the computer for him. You leave him alone inside your room and you smile at Kyungsoo. Your father quickly look for the documents. And there... He found it. He read everything you typed and he sighed.

"He's 1 week absent... She looks like she's not eating... " Your father whispered.

"It's because she worked for this proposal?" 

"I knew it... I shouldn't let her know about it..." He whispered again and he quickly turn off the computer.

"Oh... Appa... Are you done?" You asked and he nod.

"How's school?" He asked.

"Hmm? I-it's good actually..." You replied.

"How about your business ?" You asked and he sighed.

"It's good... I'm glad we're rising again..." 

"That's good appa!" 

"I heard you're 1 week absent Heeyoung? What are you doing?" He asked and you look at him.

"B-bwo?"

"I told you... You're too young for this business world..." He said and you sighed.

"I was just trying to help--"

"I understand it Heeyoung.... But ... Ignoring your studies is different! And the worst is... You're not taking care of yourself! Heeyoung--"

"Tell me what will happen if i didn't do those papers? Will that business of yours survive? " you said half shouting. Kyungsoo grab your wrist to stop you but you just ignore him.

"Tell me... If i didn't work hard for it... If i just sit inside the classroom and listen to my teacher. What will happen? Can you still pay for my needs?" You asked.

"Heeyoung..." He whispered and he pull you for a hug.

"Thank you... But please... Take care of yourself..." 

"I am! I am taking care of myself!" You said and your tears rolled down.