Hero

You Don't Know Him

     The Class ended and since Kyungsoo and some other students is asigned to clean the room. You waited for him. You don't even know why you're waiting for him but you just sat there and someone cover your mouth with a white handkerchief and you completly fell asleep. The guy carried you and took you somewhere. Kyungsoo finished cleaning and he look for you but he didn't saw you so he headed outside the school but the black car is still outside. Kyungsoo ran towards the car and talked to the driver. He told that she's with someone earlier. He's not sure if it's Chanyeol or Sehun. He nodded and driver took him home. He reached your house and expecting that you're there. But you're not. He headed to his room and change his clothes and started to move to the kitchen and cook. Your stepmom went out of her room and saw Kyungsoo busily cooking.

 
"Is Hee Young here?" She asked.
 
"I can't see her. The driver told me that she's with her friends." Kyungsoo replied and continued cooking.
 
"Nothing new!" She said and stood beside Kyungsoo and watch him to cook.
 
"That girl is like a boy... Well... I mean... She's always around those two boys. She doesn't want to wear those heels. She doesn't like wearing dresses. As you can see... She always wear those pants and hoodie with her beanie." She said and Kyungsoo laughed.
 

"Yeah... Sometimes i thought she's ... Y'know..."

"If we're really close... I'm going to teach her how to dress like a girl." She said and kyungsoo nodded.

"Well... She's pretty... She should use some girly stuffs." Kyungsoo said.

-----

    You opened your eyes and you can't see nothing but a wall with graffitis and you look around and saw a table with bottles of soju. Your have a tape on your mouth and you're tied up on a chair. You feel scared and mumbled a word and someone walked towards you. 

"My sweetiepie is awake..." Xiumin said and remove the tape.

"Waht do you want?" You asked and he smirked.

"You." 

"Let me go... I need to go home!" You said and he grabbed your chin and look straightly into your eyes.

"Not now... " he replied.

"Why don't we have some fun?" He asked and you rolled your eyes.

" you Minseok!" You shouted at him and he smiled.

"Oh yeah? You're going to me? I would love that." He replied and nuzzle on your neck.

"Mmm... Strawberry." He whispered and you move your head away from him.

"You're drunk Minseok. Just let me go home." You said and you gulped and look at you with his eyes. He's scary. You can read on his eyes that he there's a crazy thing in his mind and you just looked away.

"Let's wait for Kai. He will love to you. You know how much he likes you... Right?" He said with a smirk and sit back at the couch there.

". this is not good..." You whispered and tried to remove the rope on your arms but you can't.

"Hi Tao..." He said and your eyes widened. "maybe he can help me..." You whispered and he look at you.

"Oh... What is she doing here?" Tao asked.

"Don't ask. She's not for you... She's for me and Kai." He said.

"Aish... You really fell for that badass eh? " Tao said and sat beside him. 

"Oh god... He's not going to help me..." You whispered again and kept quiet there.

---

    Kyungsoo sat on the couch and waited for you. It's 11:55 now. Your stepmom is already sleeping. He stood up and heard some footsteps.

"Kyungsoo... Is Hee Young not here yet?" She asked worriedly.

"I'll look for her..." He replied and went outside. Kyungsoo walked and headed to their secret place. 

"Maybe they can help me looking for her." He said and he reached the place and slowly open the door.

     They're all laughing and Xiumin is standing in front of someone. He knew it's a girl because of the shoes and the skirt. He just rolled his eyes and walked towards them.

"What's happening?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Oh! D.O!" Suho said and your eyes widened.

"K-kyungsoo..." You whispered and Xiumin grabbed your chin.

"Come on... I'm going to make sure you will feel so ing good..." He said and lean down to kiss you but you move your head away.

"Ya! You don't know how big this is. So you should prepare yourself!" He shouted and they all laughed.

"Who is she?" Kyungsoo asked and walked towards Xiumin. 

"Oh !" He said as he saw you your hands tied together on the chair and your skirt is slowly lifting by Xiumin. Kyungsoo pushed Xiumin away and tears rolled down on your face.

"Hyung! What are you doing?" Kyungsoo asked and fix your skirt and remove the rope.

"Ya! She's mine." Xiumin said.

"What??"

"Kyungsoo!" You said and hugged him. 

"Thank god you came..." You whispered and started to cry.

"I-it's okay..." He replied and you hug him tighter.

"What is the meaning of this D.O?" Minseok asked.

"Hyung... Why did you do that? Kai! Don't tell me you--"

"I'm not! I'm over with my feeling for her!" He said and you started sobbing.

"Answer me! What is the mea--"

"I'm her girlfriend!" You said and they all shut up.

"What?!" Xiumin's eyes widened.

"God... Xiumin Hyung! You almost your brother's girlfriend" Lay said and they laughed.

"I'm going to take her home." He said and the two of you started to walk.

"Ya! Don't tell me you're going to leave your bag?" Xiumin said with his disappointed face. You slowly walked towards him and your hands were shaking. Kyungsoo grabbed your arm and he walked towards Xiumin and grabbed your bag.

"Let's go." He said and pull you outside.

    The two of you started to walk and you stopped walking and he did the same. He turned around and look at you. 

"Are you aright?" He asked and you shook your head and started to cry.

"Come here..." He said sweetly and pulled you for a hug.

"Don't cry... It's alright now..." He said and you burried your face on his shoulder and he started caressing your back.

"It's okay now..." He whispered.

"Let's go home... I bet you're hungry..." He said and look at your face and wipe your tears.

"Kaja." He said and you started to walk.

    You reached your house and you sat on the table quietly and waited for him. He placed the bowl infront of you and handed you your chopsticks and he sat beside you.

"Eat up." He said and you nodded. You started to eat and Kyungsoo watched you. You wiped your lips with the tissue after eating. He took your bowl and chopsticks and move to the sink and wash it. 

"Kyungsoo..." You said in low voice and he turned around and look at you.

"Hmm?"

"Thank You..." You said and he just smiled.

"No problem... Sorry about Minseok Hyung..." He said and you nodded your head.

"I'm going to sleep..." You said and stood up and he nodded.

    You went to your bedroom and took s shower and sit on your bed. Lots of things bothering your mind. First. What happened earlier. Second. Chanyeol. Remembering what he replied to your request makes your heart stop beating. Tears rolled down on your cheeks again and you quickly wiped it and shook your head. You lay on your bed and just shut your eyes.

 



A/N: How was it? Hehe~ thanks for subscribing ! :)