Feelings

You Don't Know Him

      You woke up in the morning and prepared yourself for school. You grabbed your black and white backpack and headed downstairs and put your blue beanie on. Kyungsoo is still cooking and you sat on one of the chairs and waited for him. He placed the plate infront of you and you both started to eat. 

"Kyungsoo... You'll be late if you wash those. I'll wash it." Your stepmom said.

"A-ani... I'll do it." He replied.

"Let her. I think she's finished cleaning the house." You said abd fix your beanie.

"But--" He said but you pulled him outside and drag him inside the car.

"We'll be late if you do those. Just let her." You said and stopped the driver from driving away and quickly headed back inside.

"Did she forgot something?" The driver asked.

"Maybe." Kyungsoo replied and you went back with your racket.

"Let's go." You said and the driver nodded his head and drove away.

     You reached your classroom and it's half day today since it's saturday. You have a lots of time to practice tennis. You walked inside and quickly spotted Chanyeol and Sehun. Sehun waved at you and you did the same.

"Hi Sehun!" You said and sat down not greeting Chanyeol.

"I think you forgot something..." Chanyeol said and you bit your lower lip.

"Morning!" You said not facing him and started to take out your notebook.

"Is there a problem with her?" You hear Chanyeol asked sehun.

"I don't know..." Sehun replied.

"Tsk. She doesn't greet me like before." Chanyeol said.

"She did." Sehun replied and you just keep silent and held on your chest.

"Aish..." You hissed and stard tapping it.

"Are you alright?" Kyungsoo asked and you just smiled at him.

     The practice started and stood there and do warm ups. Chanyeol stood beside you and held your racket befor you swing it. You look at him and he frowned.

"What's your problem? Why are you so cold?" He shouted and all of your team mates are looking at you.

"Tell me? What is it? Why are you being so cold?" He asked and you removed his hand on your racket and signalled them.

"Let's go!" You said an dthe game started. Your team mate Andi accidentally hit you with her racket and you shut your eyes and held on the back of your head and you fell on your knees. 

"aish..." You hissed and your nose started to bleed.

"H-hee Young! Mianhae!" She said and you stood up and sighed as you look at her in the eyes.

"! That hurts!" You shouted and she bowed her head. You garbbed her hair and started to pull it and your team captain grabbed your body and carried you away from her.

"Ya! You will pay for this is b*tch!" You shouted and Andi just cried.

"Put her down." Chanyeol said and he did. Chanyeol grabbed your arm and look at you.

"What the hell is your problem Hee Young?" He asked and you bit your lower lips.

"Why do you care? Huh? You never care for my feelings anyway!" You shouted and started crying. They all look at the two of you and slapped his hands away from you.

"Hee Young, what are you saying?" He asked.

"See? You don't even know what's inside here!" You said and tapped your chest.

"Why? Because you're a heartless monster!" You shouted and slap his face.

"H-hee Young!" He shouted and you started to run away.

     You ran outside the court and bump onto someone's chest. You rubbed your forehead and started to sob. You wipe your nose and it bleeded again. You fell on your kneed and started to cry.

"Hee Young..." A sweet voice said and you look up 

"K-kyungsoo..." You said and quickly wipe you tears and he sit down and look at you. 

"What happened?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Hee Young!" You heard Chanyeol and Chanyeol look at you as you Kyungsoo comfort you.

"Stand up..." He said and pull you up.

"Hee Young! Tell me the problem!" Chanyeol said as he turn you around to face him.

"Nevermind." You said.

"Hee Young...--"

"I said nevermind! What part don't you ing understand there? I said nevermind!" You shouted and you headed to the comfort room and washe your face.

      You stopped crying and decided to head back to the tennis court and you saw Chanyeol and Eunji sitting on the bench and having a drink. Eunji is not a member of the club but she's always there to watch Chanyeol. You tried your best to ignore them and saw all of the members are resting. You place the basket near you and started to serve them one by one until the basket is empty. They just stare at you as you catch your breath and you quickly put down your racket and started picking it all up. They all stood up again and you grabbed your racket again and played with Minhyuk. He's still afraid that the ball will hit him again.

"If you don't hit the ball. It'll hit your face." You said and he went on the other side and position his self.

    You stard to play until you were out of breath. You missed the ball and ot hit your shoulder. You just stood there and catch your breath. You kept on breathing heavily and Minhyuk ran towards you. Saying sorry because he hit your shoulder.

"It's okay..." He said and keep catching your breath. 

    You walked towards the bench and sit there and just ignore Eunji. You shut your eyes and you look for a bottle of water. But there's no left. You stood up and started to walk when you saw Kyungsoo. He waved at you and you smiled.

"Here." He said and handed you a can of soda.

"Thanks." You replied.

"That must be tiring right?" He asked with a smile and you nodded your head.

"Mmm... " you hummed.

"You serve all the balls inside the basket and pick it all up. And play with minhyuk." He said and you smiled.

"Just relieving stress and problems." You said and he nodded.

"Keep it up! Hwaiting!" He said and raise his fist and you did the same.

"Hee Young! Kaja!" Chanyeol and your Team Captain shouted and you wave your hand to Kyungsoo and started to go back.

    Your team capatain shouted and you all positioned. Chanyeol stood beside you and you all copy how your team captain swing his racket. After it you change your clothes and grab your bag when Eunji smiled at you. You just rolled your eyes and Chanyeol ran towards the two of you. You fixed the strap of your bag and you adjust your beanie. 

"Do you want water?" She asked and handed you a bottle. You opened it and pour it on her.

"Hee Young!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Refreshing. Right?" You said and walked away.

     You reached your classroom and saw Kyungsoo alone and studying. You sighed and knocked on the door and he look at you. You stood there and he fixed his things and waked towards you. The two of you reached your house and you headed to your room.

"Hee Young... We're going to Hong Kong for awhile. I have--" you cutted your father.

"What's new? Go ahead. I don't need you here." You said and head to your bedroom.