He's Not Yours

You Don't Know Him

 

"Heeyoung? Why are you crying? Is something hurt? Should i call the doctor? W-wait... Are you--"

"I'm alright Jongin Oppa... " 

"Then why are you crying?" 

"Nothing... I just remember something..." You replied and he sighed.

"I know it's Hyung!" He said and you look at him.

"What the hell are you talking about? " 

"Aigoo... Heeyoung! You can't lie to me... I know you're thinking about hyung!" He said and you smirked.

"I'm not." 

"Yes you are!" He said and you frowned.

"--o-of course not... You're not thinking about him..." He said and he scratch the back of his head.

"Good! Give me my orange juice Oppa! Ppali!" You said and he place the opening on your lips and let you drink. 

"Thank you!" You said and he smile.

"Ya. You need to go back to school! You're being late with the lectures!" He said and you bit your lower lip. Actually... You don't have any plans of going back to the school. Kai poke your cheeks and you look at him.

"Ya... Did you hear me?" 

"N-ne!" You said.

 

---

 

      Your father arrived to visit you with a box on his hands. You look at it and he smile at you when he noticed that you're looking at it. He place it beside you and signal you to open it and you did. Kai also look at the box and he cleared his throat and you look at him. Your tears start to form and Kai pat your back to calm you and you sighed And fake a smile so your father will not too much questions. You remember about Kyungsoo again so you quickly close the box of CUPCAKES and you ket out a sigh as Kai place it on the table. Your father and you have a talk and you remember the cupcake he made for you before. You shut your eyes and your father pat your head and you look at him as he smile on you. And there... You finally decided. You know it will be better to do it and you want it. You think about it since yesterday and now, you're finally telling it to your Appa. You let out a loud sigh and you look straightly to your father's eyes. 

"Appa..."

"Ne?"

"Can i ask a favor?" 

"Sure Heeyoung... Anything! What is it?"

"I don't want to go to school anymore..." You said and his eyes widened.

"Don't tell me you're going to--"

"No! Just get me a private teacher to teach me at home... " you said.

"How about your tennis?"

"I-i'm going to quit tennis ..." You said.

"What?!"

"I know you heard me appa! You said"ANYTHING" earlier! So please?" 

"Are you sure?" 

"Super sure!" 

"What's the reason? Why do you want to have a private teacher?"

"Just get me a private teacher! " you said and he sighed.

"Araseo... Araseo..." He said and you smile.

"Komawo Appa!" You said and he smile.

"Anything for my pretty daughter!" 

 

---

 

"You need to go to your school and give this to your teacher. And tomorrow your teacher will go here to teach you. Araseo?" Your father said.

"Araseo!" You said happily as you sit down on your bed. You finally discharged from the hospital and feel great. Your stepmom clean your cut on your wrist and she shut the door and leave you alone inside your room.

"Just give the letter to your teacher and you can leave!" You said and you place the paper on the side table.

"I need to rest! Aigoo... Start a new life Heeyoung... Without any tennis practice, Without a boring day inside your classroom, without fight, without a ... Without a boyfriend who always make your day wonderful. But your friends can make you day wonderful heeyoung! Don't be sad!" You said to yourself and you shut your eyes.

     You woke up in the morning and you quickly run towards your bathroom and you take a quick shower. They said you need to wear your uniform because you're going to attend your class for the last time. The news already spread in your school and everyone is texting you and saying that you shouldn't leave. But you decided... You want a quiet life. You want to stay inside your house with your family. You don't want to wear those uniform of yours and you simply don't want to see Kyungsoo. The one who hurt you a lot. The scar on your heart will never disappear. Even you try hard to forget him. You just can't. You can't even forget how he smile at you. How you feel when you're lock with his warm embrace. You sighed and you dress yourself up and you grab your bag. Just one day. The last day everyone will see you wearing your uniform. The last day you will sit down on your chair and listen to your teacher even you already know how to do those things they teach you. The last day they will see you walking in the corridors with confidence. The last time they will see the brave Ice princess beating someone. And the last day they will see how you cross your arms and how you frown to them when you feel irritated. You grab your bag and you ran downstairs for your breakfast. You finished it and you sit down inside your car to and you reached your school. You sighed and you enter inside. Everyone is looking at you. They bow their heads and you stopped walking and tell them to stop it. It's like you're going far away. A student handed you a paper bag and you thank him. Your teammates give you a bouquet of flowers, saying that their going to miss you. Tears formed and you didn't expect about this. You thought that they hate you... But they really love you. You entered your classroom and you spotted Kyungsoo sitting on his chair and covering his face with his hands. You sighed and you walk towards your chair and you place your bag down. Sehun look at you and help you to put down your gifts. You thanked him and sehun hug you tightly.

"Heeyoung! I'm going to miss you!" He said and you smiled. Kyungsoo heard your name and you remove his hands.

"Aigoo... You can always visit me! " you said and he smile at you.

"Heeyoung!!" You heard Kai's voice and you look at him and he hug you.

"Ya! You can change your mind! Ppali! Tell your appa that you're going--"

"Oppa! I already decided!" You said.

"Tsk. I'm going to visit you! Araseo?" He said and you nod.

    You look at Kyungsoo who stares blankly on the floor. You sighed and you teacher came inside and you sit down on your chair. Woohee arrived and she look at you and roll her eyes. You sighed and you smirk at her while waving you hands.

"Annyeong! Dongsaeng." You said and she greeted her teeth. You smirked and you roll your eyes.

"Oppa! We're going to buy coffee later right?" She said and you sighed.

"What are you talking about? Can you please stop?" He said and you just lock your eyes on the board.

"Heeyoung... Hmm... You can transfer your seat... Because i'm going to sit there and Kyungsoo Oppa likes me now more than you! And anyways... He's not yours now. Because he is mine!" She said and you stand up.

"Yeah right... We're over... " you said and Kyungsoo's eyes widened and you look at him.

"You can have him now. him if you want to! I don't care... Do everything you want to do! If you want to marry him! Then go! Do you think i will stop you and run away with him? Never Woohee! Because i don't have feelings for him! I don't like him and I DON'T LOVE HIM!" You shouted and your tears formed. You quickly grab your things and transfer beside Sehun. 

"Good Heeyoung! Because he's mine!" She said and you just sit down when Kyungsoo stand up and walk towards you. He grab your wrist and pull you outside.

"Ya! Oppa! Stay here!" Woohee shouted. Kyungsoo dragged you inside the empty room and he shut the door. You look at him and he stand infront of you.

"Don't lie Heeyoung! I know you still love me!" He shouted and you smirked.

"You're so ing confident Kyungsoo... " you said and you cross your arms.

"Heeyoung! I know you can't leave me!" He shouted.

"Come on... I already let you go." You said and he press his lips on yours.

"Heeyoung... Tell me you love me!" He said.

"D.O... I don't love you anymore... I know you understand what i said." You said.

"Heeyoung please! I don't even like her!" He shouted.

"You're not going to do that if you don't like her! You're not going to let her do those things if you don't like they b*tch!" You shouted back and you exit the room.

"Heeyoung! " he shouted and you quickly enter your classroom. Everyone is look at you, even your teacher. But you just ignore them and you sit down on your chair.

"Ya! I know you're the one who posted those pictures of me!" Woohee suddenly shouted.

"Yes. I am the one who posted it! Wae? That picture shows how you are! How dirty your mind is. How you seduce someone! " you shouted and your teacher hit the table.

"Please fix that problem outside! Not here in my class!" 

"Come here you b*tch!" You said and you pull her hair and take her with you outside.

"Y-ya!! You're ing hurting me!" She shouted.

"You deserve this you ! You're a ing !" You shouted.

"Ya!" She shouted and yank your hair.

"You're ing fame !" She shouted.

"What did you said? What did you ing said??" You shouted and you punch her and she fell on the ground. Your classmates ran outside and watch how you beat Woohee again.

"I'm a fame ?? You're a ing !!" You shouted and you kept on punching her face. Kyungsoo pulled you up and you tried to escape from his grip but you can't.

"Ya! She called Heeyoung a fame ?? Wow! She's the fame !" You heard someone shouted.

" you !" You shouted at Woohee and she wipe the blood on her nose.

"Wait until i destroy your life!" You shouted and Kyungsoo pulled you inside your classroom.

"Heeyoung! It's your last day here! But you--"

"Wae? Go to woohee! She's hurt! I hurt her! Go and comfort that !" You shouted and he sighed.

"You like her right? You ing like her!" You shouted and you slap his face.

"If a commoner fell for a princess... There's a prince will fall for me and love me." You said and his eyes widened.

"Remember that Kyungsoo... Always remember that!" You said and you walk towards your chair and grab your things. You place the letter to the teacher's table and ypu exit the room and you decided to go home.

"Ya! Kim Heeyoung!!" Woohee shouted and you turn around to look at her. She slap your face and you kick her and her back hit the wall. You punch her once more before leaving and you started to walk.

"I told you Woohee... Be careful messing with me!" You shouted.

"And if you're thinking that you can replace me as the bad here in this school... Think again... Because Kim Heeyoung will always be the prettiest and baddest girl ever." You shouted and you continued walking.

 

---

 

"Appa! What are you talking about?" 

"I said you're going back to your school! I changed my mind!" 

"Bwo?! Come on! It's my first time to ask favor! But you're-- aish!!" You shouted and you head inside your bedroom.

"Why don't you just give her what she wants? Maybe she's facing problems inside her school so she decided to not go back there anymore... Don't you like it? She doesn't want to stop studying! She just want to study here! Inside her house!" You stepmom said.

"Aish... What to do?" 

"Just let her have what she wants... She's right... It's her first time to ask favor..." 

"Araseo... Tell her that her teacher is going here tomorrow..." 

"Good." 

   Your stepmom knocked on your door and you opened it. She told you everything and you shut the door. You don't want to talk. You feel tired and you just want to lay on your bed and sleep. You want to forget those feelings inside you.

"Heeyoung... Just forget him..." You whispered.

    Kai sit down on the couch with suho as Kyungsoo cook their dinner. Kai can't take it anymore and he stand up and head to the kitchen. Kyungsoo look at him but he quickly continued cooking to ignore Kai. Kai sighed and Kyungsoo turn off the stove and place the bowl on the table. Kyungsoo walked but Kai grab his shirt and punch Kyungsoo's face. Kyungsoo fell on the ground with a loud thud and Suho run inside the kitchen and found the two boys punching each other. Kai trapped Kyungsoo under him and kept on punching him. Suho shouted but Kai is just unstoppable. Kyungsoo flipped him but he didn't punch Kai. He deserve it anyway... Suho pull Kyungsoo up and take Kai with him. Suho and Kai talk inside his room and Suho lock the door. 

"Ya! Did you forget he's your Hyung??" Suho shouted.

"Wae?? He hurt heeyoung! He deserve that! If i can stab him with my knife... I will stab him until he die!" Kai shouted and suho slap his face.

"Where are your Manners Kim Jongin?"

"You know i don't have manners! That's why my mother throw me to my father's side! Because i can't respect her! And that's why My father send me here in this dorm! So i'm away from him! You know it!!" Kai shouted.

"Damn you Kai!" 

"Yeah! Whatever!" Kai shouted and exit Suho's room and shut the door with a loud bang.

"Ya! Do Kyungsoo! If my cousin hurt herself again! I'm going to blame you and i'm going to hurt you like you hurt my cousin! Araseo?" Kai shouted and he step outside their dorm.

"Are you okay Kyungsoo?"

"Ne Hyung... I'm okay... I deserve it... For being such a--"

"No... You don't deserve it..."

"Whatever Hyung..." He said and he enter his room and shut the door. Tears started to flow down as he stair at the picture on the side table. He miss it. It's the first picture you took together. He wipe his tears and he lay on his bed and kept on crying.

"Heeyoung... I love you..." He whispered.

"I always love you..."

"Please forgive me! Jebal!!" He shouted and he stand up and break everything. Suho tried to open the door but he can't.

"Kyungsoo! Stop it!!" Suho shouted.

"Heeyoung!! Forgive me jebal!!" He shouted and he kick the chair and flip his study table. All the books were on the floor. The mirror attached on his wall is broken.

"Heeyoung!" He cried.

"I want you back to me!" 

"I want you..." 

"Kyungsoo! Open this ing door!" Suho shouted.

 

---

 

     You open your eyes and you unlock your phone. You sighed as you saw your wallpaper and you stare at it. You miss how Kyungsoo smile at you. How he hug and kiss you. You sighed and you open your photo gallery and view all the pictures. You smiled but it quickly disappeared. You sighed and you lock your phone and place it down on the side table and you shut your eyes.

"What the hell Heeyoung?" 

"Just forget him... That's your goal! And heeyoung always reach her goals!" You said.

"Don't let love break you again... " you said and you cup your cheeks.

"Never..." You whispered.