Bad

You Don't Know Him

     You didn't attend school again. You just stay inside your house and wait for your father to arrive. You the TV and took the bowl of chips and started watching. You remembered that there's a Tennis Practice today so you glance at the wall clock and decided to attend your practice. You stood up and change your clothes and grab your hoodie and your bag. You called your driver and you opened the car's door and waited for him.

"Take me to school." You said and he started the engine.

   You resched your school and headed to the Tennis Court your team mates looking at you. Ofcourse they remember how you beat Eunji and you just place your bag on the bench on the side and do your warm ups. But you were shock when Eunji stepped outside the locker room with Chanyeol. She's holding a racket and started to do the warm up with Chanyeol. You sighed and you signalled Minhyuk to come closer to you.

"Why is she here?" You asked.

"Oh. Eunji? She's a new member." He replied.

"Seriously?" You asked and you chuckled.

"Hmm... I want to play with her. I'll train her. Tell the captain." You said and Minhyuk nodded.

"Heeyoung... You sure about that?" Your captain asked and you nodded your head.

"Okay... Eunji! Over here!" He shouted and Eunji ran towards your team captain.

"She's going to be your trainer. I know you know her. Well... Everybody knows heeyoung right?" He said and she nodded.

"Do the warm ups." You commanded and she nodded.

"You're doing it wrong. Don't bend your knees idiot!" You said. 

   After warming up you dragged yourself to the other side of the court and position yourself. She did the same and you served the ball but she missed it.  You smirked and cross your arm. 

"If you didn't hit the ball again. You'll have to do 20 laps around the court. Understand?" You shouted and serve the ball again. She missed it again and Chanyeol's eyes widened  when she started to run around the court.

"Don't be too harsh on her." Chanyeol said.

"Well... People won't learn if there's no punishment." You replied and roll your eyes.

   You waited for Eunji to finish the 20 laps and she did. She positioned herself again and you took a ball and serve it with all your powers. You hit her head and she held it for awhile.

"Come on!! Are you really interested in tennis? Or are you interested on Chanyeol? Huh? " you shouted and serve the ball again and she hit it but the ball didn't reach your place.

"God damn! Use your power!" You shouted again and she nodded.

"One more!" You shouted and serve another ball and hit her shoulder.

"Ya! " you shouted and walked towards her.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Is it that hard to hit this ing ball??" You asked her and she lower her head.

"Heeyoung... Let me train her." Chanyeol said and you crossed your arm.

"Shut up!" 

     You grabbed Eunji's wrist and teach her to swing the racket perfectly. You swing her arms with power and she will nod. You went back to your place and serve another ball and hit it.

"Good! One more!" You shouted and serve another ball and the game begin between the two of you.

-----

    Practice ended and you changed your clothes you headed to your classroom and saw Kyungsoo reading his book. Your last period teacher is absent so you entered inside your room and sit beside Kyungsoo he smiled at you and you did the same. Sehun look at you but you just ignore him.

"Hi!" You greeted and he closed his book.

"Hi! Why are you here?" He asked

"I just finished my tennis practice. Hey. Why don't you join?" You asked and he smiled.

"I'll think about it." He replied and put his book back in his bag.

"Heeyoung... Can we talk?" Sehun suddenly talked and you look at him.

"There's nothing to talk about Oh Sehun." You said.

"There is..." He said and you stood up.

"Kyungsoo... I'll wait for you outside! Araseo?" You said with a smiled and he nodded Sehun feel jealous on how you treat him. You headed outside the room and he stood infront of you.

"What is it? " you asked and you cross your arms.

"Heeyoung... I want you to know this--"

"Ofcourse... That's why you're telling me. Right?"

"Aish... Ne.. Ne... Heeyoung... I like you. I really really like you Heeyoung!" He said and you raised your eyebrows.

"What the are you talking about?" You said and he took a step closer to you.

"Heeyoung... I like you...." He whispered and pulled you for a hug.

"Sehun!" You shouted and push him.

"God damn... " You whispered and face palm yourself.

"Heeyoung! I don't know why do you like Chanyeol... I know i'm better than him! I can make you happy more than Chanyeol can!" He said and you shook your head.

"No... No one can make me happy." You said.

"Trust me Heeyoung! I can!" He said.

"I can prove it to you..." He said and cupped your cheeks and leaned down for a kiss but you slapped his face.

"What. Do you think i'm going to be happy with that? Do i look like a girl who will be happy by just a kiss?" You asked.

"You really are a ert." You whispered and he grabbed you wrist.

"Why don't you give me time to prove to you? " he asked and you opened your classroom's door and signalled Kyungsoo.

"Kaja?" 

   Kyungsoo followed you outside and Sehun stood there nad watch you walk away. You don't know what to do. You like Sehun as your friend. Just friend. You bit your lower lips and think of what to tell Sehun. You're sure he's going to your house later. But you don't know how to ignore him. You don't want him to get hurt. But that's impossible. Ofcourse he's going to get hurt if you're going to tell him that you don't like him.

"Hey. Do you have problems?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Nothing..."  You replied and continued walking.

   You reached your house and saw your stepmom sitting pn the couch and watching TV. She looked at you and Kyungsoo and greeted you with a smile. 

"Where's appa?" You asked.

"He's upstairs." She replied and you walked upstairs.

"Ya... If sehun arrived... Tell him i'm off to somewhere." You said.

"Is that the way you greet your father?" He asked.

"Wae? Is it your birthday today?" You asked and shut the door and head to your bedroom.

"Heeyoung! Where are you??" You heared Sehun and you ran downstairs and saw him inside.

"." 

"What the hell are you doing here?" You asked.

"I'm going to prove that i like you Heeyoung." He replied and stare to your eyes.

"Are you crazy? " 

"Ne... I'm so crazy Heeyoung... " he replied and you pulled him outside.

"Go home." You said an dhe shook his head and hugged you.

"Heeyoung... I'm here... If hyung doesn't like you... Let him go. " he said and you pushed him.

"I said go home!" You started to shout but he didn't listen to you.

"No heeyoung... I'm not going home if you didn't answer me." He said.

"You don't have a question you stupid!" You said and he nodded.

"Okay... Do i have a chance on you?" He asked and you raised your eyebrows.

"First of all... I don't like Chanyeol anymore. Second... I don't like you." You said and he lowered his head.

"So you can go home now." You said and turn around when you heared him sobbing.

"Sorry Sehun... But i can't love you the way you wanted me too. I'm going to stay as your friend. Just that. " You said and walk towards him.

"There's a lot of girls there who liked you. I'm not the girl for you Sehun." You said and took a step backwards.

"Can't you change your mind?" He asked and you shook your head.

"I'm sorry... I can't like you the way you like me... I'm going to stay as your friend. Just like that." You said and he suddenly run away.

    You entered your house and head to your room. You're sure about your answer. You don't like him and you don't like chanyeol anymore. You sat on your bed and took a sigh. Another friendship ended. 

"A bad girl like me doesn't deserve friends." You whispered.