Crush

You Don't Know Him

      You are sitting on the bench when Kai approached you. He sat beside you with a smile on his face. You just rolled your eyes and waited for Chanyeol and Sehun again. 

"Hee Young! Let me take you out! Please?" Kai said and you just watch some walking students.

"Hee Young!" He said and you finally looked at him.

"Can we go out? Hmm?" He said and your eyebrows met.

"Where?"

"Lotte world? Yes! Lotte world!" He replied.

"Seriously? Lotte world? That's ing expensive there Kai!" You said and roll your eyes.

"I can pay for it!"

"Ofcourse you can! You're rich! But don't waste you time..." You replied.

"Why?"

"Someone is taking me there..." You said as you saw Chanyeol walking.

"W-who?"

"Oppa!" You shouted and waved your hand to Chanyeol. Chanyeol waved at you with a curiousity written on his face. You ran towards him and place your arm around his. 

'Oppa? Is she drunk?'

"Kaja!" You said.

"W-what's your problem?" He asked and you just smile at him.

"Just keep walking... " You said. "Just help me..." You whispered.

"Ahh... I get it now... He's still following us Hee Young..." He said and he wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"Ya! Oppa! You promised me that you're going to take me to Lotte World!" You said enough for Kai to hear.

"H-hee Young!" Kai called out and Chanyeol lowered his arms and place it on your waist and pull you closer. 

"Ofcourse... Actually... I'm going to take you there now!" He replied.

"Oh... Jinjja?" You stopped walking and look at Chanyeol who is nodding. Kai grabbed your wrist and you look at him.

"Hey man... Hands off!" Chanyeol shouted and removed his hand on your wrist.

"A-ah... Oppa! Maybe we should go!" You said and pull him. He opened the car's door and you entered followed by Chanyeol. Sehun is already inside waiting for you.

"Aish! That Kai is really annoying! Just like his friend Kyungsoo..." You said.

"I heard you slapped a girl again?" Sehun said.

"Oh... Yeah... You heard that too?" You asked and he just nodded her head.

" that face reaction Oh Sehun..." You said and punch his arms playfuly.

"What are we going to do in your house ?" He asked.

"Sehun... What do you think? Hmm? Watch DVDs? God... Ofcourse we're going to drink." You replied and Sehun looked at you. "Stop this Hee Young." He replied.

"Let's go somewhere else... I'm going to treat you." Sehun said and Chanyeol winked at him.

"Ahh!! I'm so tired. Ajjussi! Stop the car right here... I'm going to my friend." Chanyeol said and you look at him.

"You're such a killjoy Chanyeol!" You said.

"Oppa is not!" Chanyeol said and Sehun was shocked. 'OPPA?!? Since when did she call him Oppa?' 

"Shut up Chanyeol! I called you that o-oppa because Of Kai!" You shouted and he nodded his head.

"Bye! I'm going now!" He said and open the door.

"Sehun!" He called out sehun's name and smiled widely and wave his hands.

"What's with Kai?" Sehun asked as the door shut

"He's asking me ... If he can take me to Lotte World. " You replied.

"Oh... It's the reason why you called that Smiley thing Oppa?" He said and you nodded his head.

"Think about it Sehun... When did i call him Oppa?" You asked and he just smirked.

"And where are you going to take me?" You asked.

"Bubble Tea shop." He replied while looking out of the window.

"What? Again??" You said and he looked at you.

"Okay then... Drink alone in your house." He said and hissed.

"Fine!" 

-----

"Kyungsoo!!! She's dating Chanyeol??" Kai shouted as he entered their dorm.

"Well... That's not imposible... Chanyeol is handsome... Hee Young is Pretty and... Cool." Kyungsoo replied.

"Will you please shut up?" Suho said and stepped out of his room.

"This school dorm... I mean our room is too small for your loud voice Kai!" Suho said and hopped on the couch.

"How can i win her heart??" Kai whinded and Kyungsoo laughed and turned off the stove.

"Never." Kyungsoo said and Kai shot him a death glare.

"Stop it Jongin! Let's just eat... Or we'll it eat all!" Suho said and Kai quickly stood up.

-----

     After cleaning the dorm. Kyungsoo entered his room and hopped on his bed. He stared at the ceiling and waited for 12:00 to reach. When the 12:00 reached. He stood up and change his clothes. "Ya! Suho Hyung! Let's go!" He shouted and suho quickly walked with him. They reached the streets with a lot of grafitti drawn on the walls when his wide eyes got more wider.

"Ya... Is that Hee Young? And... Sehun?" He said while pointing at you.

"But i thought She's dating Chanyeol?" Suho asked.

"Wait a sec-- is he our target? W-wait... So... Sehun is the one who punched Jinyoung?" Kyungsoo asked and quickly took out his phone. He texted his friend and his eyes widened when read the text message "Oh Sehun" 

"He is... Let's go..." Suho walked silently and Kyungsoo followed 

"Ya! Oh sehun!" Suho shouted and started to wear his mask. 

"D-do i know you?" Sehun asked and turned around.

"No you don't!" Suho replied and started to punch Sehun's face. You yelp and quickly throwed you bubble tea on the guy and made his shirt soak with it.

"What the hell are you doing??" You asked but he's still punching Sehun.

"Stop!" You shouted and tried to push the guy and Suho accidentally hit you. You fell on the ground and the other guy grabbed you and look at you. Damn. His eyes is ...--

"Ahhh!!" Sehun shouted and you quickly look at him.

"Sehun!!" You shouted and ran towards him.

"D.O let's go!" Suho shouted and they both ran away.

"Are you alright??" You asked and pull him up.

"God damn. That guy has metal fists.

"Y-your nose is bleeding!" You said and put your handkerchief on his nose.

"Maybe we should go home!" You said while wiping away his blood. Sehun blushed and you noticed it.

"You're red... What's wrong?"

"Aish! I'm hurt stupid!" 

 



A/N: First chapter!! Yey!! Hope you like it! :) keep supporting and please subscribe and leave a comment! Thank You!