12:00

You Don't Know Him

     You fell asleep and Kyungsoo stood up from the bed and change his clothes. He silently close the door and knock on Suho's room. Suho sighed and Kai grabbed his bag and they went outside. They made their way to their hang out place. Xiumin face palmed his self as the three boys entered the place.

"I told you not to come Kyungsoo... You too kai! What the hell are you doing here?" He asked and Kyungsoo sighed.

"Hyungs! Brothers right? Come on! We're not going to let you go alone." Kyungsoo said and the door opened again. The others also came.

"Aish!" Xiumin hissed.

"Let's go!" Tao said while holding his wushu stick.

"Ne... Kaja Hyung!" Kai said and took out his pocket knife.

"Araseo..." Xiumin said and they all started to walk outside.

"Here comes trouble!" Lay whispered as they saw the group of boys.

"Haha. I miss this one. I wana break their bones!" Tao said.

"Calm down boys!" Xiumin said and they stopped walking.

"Hey. Minseok... Aren't your parents going to pay yet?" The guy asked.

"I already told you they already gave it to Jaemin." He replied.

"Come on... I don't receive anything." 

"I don't know. Why don't you ask Jaemin then?" Xiumin took a step forward and smirk at the guy.

"Calm your man..." Kris said.

"Where's Jaemin? I think he's hiding away from you... " Xiumin said and the guy sighed and threw a punch on him.  Xiumin returned the punches and the they all started fighting.

    You woke up and Kyungsoo is not there. You went outside and knock on suho's door. You waited there and held on the door knob. It's not locked. You entered inside and suho is also not there. You headed to Kai's room and he's not there too. You sighed. And took your phone and call Kyungsoo. He's not answering. You headed to the kitchen and took a glass of water and you sat on one of the chairs. And wait for them. But you don't have any idea what were they doing. You stood up and open the TV and sat down on the couch.

"Aish... Where did you go?"

    Kyungsoo felt something his his back. He turned around and punch the guy who hit him with a baseball bat. Suho helped him. Kyungsoo's nose bleed same as the others. Kai almost kill someone. Lay is injured. Baekhyun had a black eye. Xiumin got stabbed by a knife. The fight ended and they went back to their place. They place xiumin on the couch and Chen took out the first aid kit and clean Xiumin's wound. Baekhyun sat on the floor and pat Tao's back.

"Ya... Kyungsoo! You're phone!" Baekhyun said and took Kyungsoo's phone from the table.

"Heeyoung is calling!" He said and Kyungsoo stood up and held the tissue on his nose.

"Heeyoung?" He said.

"Where are you?"

"We just have a hangout?" He said.

"Oh? Why didn't you told me?" 

"Ah... I forgot. Mianhae..." He said.

"Araseo... I'll wait here...--"

"No! Go to sleep Heeyoung!" He cut you and you sighed.

"Wae? I'll wait here..."

"Go to sleep Heeyoung!" He said.

"I'm not sleepy!" You said and end the call.

    Kyungsoo place his phone inside his pocket and face palm his self. Xiumin looked at him and roll his eyes. Lay shut his eyes and ignore the pain he feel. Chen kept on cleaning Xiumin's wound. Luhan wipe the blood on the side of his lips. Kai took a tissue paper and wipe the blood on his pocket knife and throw the tissue away. Kyungsoo faced the mirror and noticed the side of his lips, his eyes, and the cut on his cheek. He sighed and he already know that you will notice it. 

"Hyung... Are we going back to our dorm?" Kai asked.

"Y'know... I'm tired." He added and Xiumin agreed.

"Yeah... Go home now... " he said.

"I told you not to come--"

"Hyung! What if we didn't helped you? You're stabbed! " Tao said.

"And maybe you're a dead baozi now." He added and Kyungsoo smirked.

"Suho Hyung... Kaja!" He said.

"Bye guys!" They said.

    Kyungsoo reached the dorm and stood infront of the door. Suho sighed and Kai bit his lower lip.

"What are we going to tell her?--"

"Finally! You're all here." You opened the door and saw them talking. You frowned and Kyungsoo sighed.

"Hangout? Or a fight?"

"Hangout!" Kai said and you looked at him.

"Hangout or a fight??" You repeated.

"Mianhae Heeyoung--"

"Hangout or a fight?? Why don't you ing tell me Kyungsoo???" You said and he took a steo closer to you.

"I'm sorry Heeyoung... We went there for a fight... " Kyungsoo said.

"Kyungsoo... God.-- " you don't know how to finish your sentence and you just walked inside.

     They entered the dorm and you Entered kyungsoo bedroom. He followed you inside and lock the door. He stood behind you and hug you from the back. You sighed and you remove his arms around your waist and you sat on the bed.

"Heeyoung... " he said and sat on the floor infront of you.

"Heeyoung... I'm really really sorry." He said and you looked at him.

"Why didn't you --"

"You're not going to let me right? We just need to help Minseok Hyung. That's all." He said and you cross your arms.

"Fine." You said and you roll your eyes.

"Babe... " he sighed and sat beside you.

"Tsk. Let go of me!" You said and slap his hands away.

"I'm sorry... Okay?" He said.

"Aish! Look at you! Tsk!" You took the first aid kit and clean his wounds.

"Do you forgive me now?" He asked and you shook your head.

"No!"

"Wae?"

"Shut up."

"Babyyyy~~"

"Ya! I said i don't forgive you yet. Can't you understand?" You asked and continued cleaning his wounds. He smiled and pull you for a hug.

"I love you..." He said and peck you lips.