My Senior Year : More Apples

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : More Apples

I don't know how many minutes went by since Ahra Noona left. I'm still rooted to where she dragged me in the room earlier.

Cho Kyuhyun was busy playing his game.

I know he doesn't want me here. It just shows.

I don't know how long I've been standing here either. I'm not sure what to do.

There's a couch near the TV where his console is connected to. I don't think I want to sit where he'll be able to see my movements.

The table next to me doesn't have chairs around it.

There's a one-seater couch that will keep me away from his eye sight but it lies next to the side of his bed opposite the direction he's facing right now.

*sigh* Maybe I should just head out. I saw a visitor's lounge near the nurse's station earlier. I could just grab something to drink and wait there. I have MinBunny inside my bag, he could keep me company.

"Try to have fun today, you'll never know Sungmin-ah.."

I recalled what Hyukkie said before he left my room this morning.

How can I do that Hyukkie? Never know?

Yeah... I'll never know what it would be like to be friends with this person since we obviously don't like each other.

"You must not like him too, right? I bet he annoys you. Forgive him Sungmin. He's just bored. He's been around the same people in the school for so long. I'm sure he annoys you a lot because you're someone new in his daily life. And I guess he really would annoy you because he wants to be friends with you"

"You think so Noona? We usually bicker. I think there wasn't a moment when he never tried to make me feel annoyed" 

"I think he likes you"

"What?!"

"He likes you. I mean, he wants to be friends with you. Just give him a chance and try not to be too annoyed. My brother is nice too. He's just naturally too cool to be friends with someone in a normal way. Look, he annoys me a lot but I can see how much he loves me. He's such a meanie, irritating mom and he angers dad a lot because he loves us too. And just like that, we all love him as much as he aggravate our feelings"

Is this what Ahra Noona's trying to say? Is Cho Kyuhyun acting like this because he really wants to be friends?

"Just try to observe him. He is very indifferent to those people he doesn't care for. He won't mind what they say, or even what they do."

Aigo... I really don't understand what kind of person Cho Kyuhyun is.

Just like this, and I end up debating over things again. Should I stay here and try to talk to him? Or should I just head out and wait for time to pass outside?

*another sigh* The apple I threw at Cho Kyuhyun earlier caught my attention. It was lying on his bed.

Right... I threw that apple at him, hitting his head.

I guess that would help me decide.

I shouldn't be here. I kinda feel embarrassed now. I said things I shouldn't have. I told him things I really didn't want him to know.

How could I have told him he has no manners. I also told him that i came here to see him because I wanted to see how he's doing.

I also to him that he's a jerk and I repeated that I don't like him.

I told him I hate him.

No... I shouldn't be here.

After everything I said to him, I can't be here anymore. He might not care for what I say but if I hear someone say those things to me, I don't think I'd choose to be friends with that person too.

I have to leave. I just have to.

I tried gathered myself fast.

Sighing one last time, I turned and started walking towards the door. I tried my best to open and close the door quietly as I left.

I'm finally out of Cho Kyuhyun's space.

I decided to head for the nearest vending machine. I took my time choosing the drink I want.

Hmm... Pumpkin juice seemed delicious right now.

I got one and headed for the lounge. I passed by the nurse's station. The nurse who saw me earlier was there. She gave me a nod and a shy smile so I smiled back a bit too.

I'm about a good 50 met

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter