My Senior Year : Surprise Visits

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Surprise Visits

I was thinking of words to say when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I looked back to see someone who came to visit Umma and Appa too.

"Hyung!!!"

"Sungminnie!!!"

I stood up as quickly as I can and gave Leeteuk hyung a hug. He came to visit Umma and Appa! I'm really happy he is here. It's been 10 months since he left for the military and I missed him so much.

"Teukkie Hyung! You came!" I said when we parted and held me at arms length studying me well. He was smiling so brightly.

"Aiya... Sungmin-ah... you've grown manlier since I last saw you! How are you doing? I heard you succeeded with our plans..."

"Ah, Hyung! I'm already going to school! Our plan was a success!"

We hugged again and I joined him as he payed his respects to Umma and Appa. It was so nice of him to come by only for this. Leeteuk Hyung and his mother, our cook, has been with us since Umma and Appa got married. Leeteuk Hyung treated them as parents as well, just like Eunhyukkie. And when Umma and Appa passed away he was the one who became very dear to me.

He wprotected me like I was his very own brother. He would stay with me in my room to put me to sleep when I throw tantrums at Halmeoni. He would play with me on friday nights until I become really tired and just sleep. He would learn things from his father and them pass it down to me. He helped me in dealing with more manly stuff that Halmeoni would never have taught me. He taught me and Hyukkie how to ride a bike and the three of us would get scolded when Teukkie Hyung's Umma would catch us sneaking in the kitchen to get food that we will eat when we're done catching bugs and other stuff the we could get in our backyard.

I spent my time growing up with Teukkie Hyung. He would comfort me, because he knows when I am sad. He would talk to me and tell me stories that he can remember from Umma and Appa. He would encourage me whenever I don't want to cooperate with my homeschool teacher. He knew everything. And I guess today, I will have enough time to tell him what I have been doing recently and what I have been thinking of too.

The drive home is going to be fun. I talked to Halmeoni a favor and asked for me and Teukkie Hyung to ride the car Enhyukkie was going to drive. I also asked Halmeoni to let me go out with Hyukkie and Teukkie Hyung for a snack. We decided to head for the cafe near the school. It was almost time for the classes to end and Hyukkie suggested that we call Donghae over so he can meet Leeteuk Hyung.

"Donghae! What took you so long in answering?" Hyukkie sounded impatient. "Okay, listen. We're here at the cafe near your school, Sungminnie and me and our hyung who took a day off from the military. Do you think you can come after your class? You should come. Come over. We'll wait for you. Just come okay? I insist."

"Yah... Lee Hyukjae! You should give the person some time to answer your questions." Leeteuk Hyung said, wanting to laugh at Hyukkie's zealous talk.

"No need. He said he'll come." Hyukkie said with a satisfied laugh.

I ordered food for everyone including Donghae. Eunhyukkie was the one who picked the snack I ordered for Donghae.

"You really got to know Donghae a lot these past few days Hyukkie." I told him while we were waiting for our food to be handed to us at the counter.

"That's right." He just said.

I stared at him. There's something he isn't telling me.

Not too long and Hyukkie noticed that I was staring at him. "What?"

"I don't know... Why don't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"What you should be telling me..."

"What should I be telling you?" he looked like he was pretending to be too innocent about something. I just stared at him. "Yah, Sungmin-ah! What are you thinking?"

"Do you like Lee Donghae?"

This time it was Hyukkie who gave out the awkward laugh in Donghae style. "Ha-ha-ha What are you talking about? Why should I like Donghae? Ha-ha-ha. Just because we like the same things and the same food and the same games and the same movies and the same hobbies doesn't mean that I like him. Just because we talk a lot on the phone and on the internet doesn't mean I like him. Just because---"

"Lee Hyukjae! You if you want me think other wise then shut up already!" Just then our snack were handed over to us.

I took the tray for our food and Hyukkie took our drinks. Teukkie Hyung was busy fiddling with stuff inside my bag when we got to our table.

"Sungminnie, where's MinBunny?" He said when I sat next to him. 

"That is a very interesting question Leeteuk Hyung." Hyukkie said and followed it by a laugh as he sat opposite Teukkie Hyung. Hyukkie arranged the food for Donghae right next to his, obviously having the vacant chair next to him reserved for Donghae.

I pouted at Eunhyukkie and took a sip from my drink before answering "It's a long story why Hyung" I worriedly said.

"Which I wouldn't mind hearing until it's finished."

"But it's really long Hyung... You will need a few hours just to hear everything." I tried making up excuses so I won't have to tell him. I have to. I just can't hide anything from Leteuk Hyung. He would know if there's something he needed to hear.

 "Well you better start saying it now. I have all day and night to listen to you. I will be leaving tomorrow morning so since this is a chance to go home. I wouldn't sleep if I have to listen to you all night. I'll leave in the morning after you go to school. I really want to see you in your uniform."

Hyukkie laughed. "Don't dodge the question anymore Sungminnie... Just tell Hyung everything!"

Teukkie Hyung nodded in agreement to what Hyukkie said. "Why don't you start by telling me about your school? I'm sure you have new experiences. How was your first day?"

I knew Teukkie Hyung wanted me to feel at ease when I tell him about the stuff that's been going on with me right now. "My first day went fine" I began telling him. "Though it was really different from being homeschooled Hyung. We had an exam even if it was the first day, I was able to get the highest grade next to Cho Kyuhyun. And then I got a tour of the school, well somehow, because Principal Cho himself asked his son Cho Kyuhyun to give me a tour of the school but since Cho Kyuhyun is really not friendly and he's cold with everyone and I was just someone new, he didn't like the idea at all and he was kinda mean to me. That's why I didn't like him. I really thought Cho Kyuhyun was a jerk. He would even slam the door when he leaves our class even if it's not yet the end of our period."

"Wha--"

"And Hyung, Cho Kyuhyun is really weird. Donghae said he doesn't talk to anyone or interact with anyone as much as he does with me. I really don't know why, but his sister, Ahra Noona, said that maybe Cho Kyuhyun really wants to be friends with me"

"Ahr--"

"I remember, on my second day there were girls who were really mean to me too and they've known Cho Kyuhyun for so long, and when we got into an argument Cho Kyuhyun came and somehow saved me fron further trouble and he kinda got mad at the girl and it's really mean and I got mad at him too. Oh and I forgot to say that the morning before that incident happened he almost ran over mine and Donghae's toes at the parking lot with his motor cycle because he was driving too fast. Cho Kyuhyun drives too fast, like his sister Ahra Noona. I remember when I ran after the girl that Cho Kyuhyun yelled at..."

"He yelled at a girl?"

"Yeah he did, but only because she was being irrational and really mean to me. I got lost in the school when I ran after that girl. He followed me because he returned my handphone that I apparently left in the student's lounge, and then he showed me my way out. I even forgot to thank Cho Kyuhyun because he suddenly went missing when I saw Hyukkie waiting for me outside. I thought maybe I'll thank him next time since he was late that time anyway. And then the next day I saw him staring at me and Donghae when we were having lunch. When I saw him he went inside the music room with this notebook of his that I was curious about. I was going to check it out one time, but he caught me trying to reach for it."

"Noteb--"

" Then after that Donghae sent me back to our room early, Donghae's really clumsy, he even tripped over in front of the ladies room. So I went back to our classroom and I was showing MinBunny around and Cho Kyuhyun came early and said he saw me talking to something though I hid MinBunny quite fast. And I was then eating cookies and he took some of it and then he became all awkward with me again. I don't really know if I'm the one who's awkward with him or if he's the one doing awkward things around me."

"Awkw--"

"But really I was so irritated at him I asked Donghae to exchange seats with me so I won't be sitting next to Cho Kyuhyun and he actually sat further from me too. Now, we're seated at opposite ends of the back row. And then the time came when we first ate here, that's when Donghae met Hyukkie. Sunny, one of the girls I was in an argument with even came by and then she gave bought snacks for us as an apology to what happened with the other girls. After that, when we decided to head home, we saw Cho Kyuhyun over speeding again and even passing on a red light. We were headed the same direction as he was, and when Hyukkie pulled over coz we were looking for his phone Sunny came knocking on my window and she was panicking because Cho Kyuhyun was in trouble."

"In trou--"

"There were these men that was after Sunny and Cho Kyuhyun saw her and he was trying to save her. And since it's Cho Kyuhyun, I knew I should help him. Though he wasn't really that nice to me of course I have to help him since it was so nice of him to help Sunny though he know he wasn't going to fight back no matter how hurt he was."

"He can't fi--"

"He can't. Apparently it's because of his father. And he was just being a good son. It was a good thing we came and I decided to help him. He was already badly injured when we got to him. So I did my best to beat up those men using the skills we learned. And that's when we met his sister, I was kinda skeptical when I first saw her coz I thought she was someone special to Cho Kyuhyun because of the way she held him. But then he called her Noona so we all figured. Then Ahra Noona took Cho Kyuhyun to the hospital

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter