My Senior Year : Rain

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Rain

Kyuhyun closed his eyes again and sighed "That's why..."

It felt like my heart stopped and breathing became a bit of a problem.

I know Kyuhyun likes me, but this was the first time I felt that he actually feels something serious for me.

Kyuhyun had his eyes closed and I can see his face turning a deeper shade of red.

I felt my face get warm as well, so I shut my eyes tight. I inhaled and let a bit of air slowly pass out of my mouth.

I bit my lips before opening my eyes. Kyuhyun was looking at me again when I did.

He beamed softly "Weird, right?"

I only managed to smile back and nod in agreement.

After a short moment of silence, Kyuhyun lifted my hand off his chest and cradled it in his hand, his thumb brushing over my knuckles.

"I'm hungry" he said first. It was a relief that he changed the topic so suddenly.

"I'm kinda hungry too... Should we go down to eat?" I asked, but didn't move.

"I feel lazy~~~" He did a familiar whine.

I laughed realizing he was mimicking me. "Yah! I already tried that, sorry but it didn't work."

He laughed as well "Sungminnie~~~" He tried to imitate me, still laughing.

I placed a hand on my forehead "Seriously, it looks bad on you. Don't even..." I pretended to be getting a headache "Just dont!"

"Yah! So you're the only one allowed to do that?" He stood up pulling me with him.

I nodded laughing at his silliness. Kyuhyun pulled on my hand to walk out of his room.

I tried to stop him but he kept walking "Hey we're leaving MinBunny"

We were already at the top of the stairs when he stopped to face me, hands on his waist.

"He's been with us since I picked you up, can't we have time for ourselves? He's always watching me, it's freaking me out"

We stood quietly staring at each other before we both burst out laughing.

Oh Kyuhyunnie... He makes me feel just like this. It's different and new, yet it's so familiar. Should I blame him if fall deeply in love?

"Oh I'm really full, it's good" I leaned back on the chair. Kyuhyun and I ate the food Mrs. Cho prepared for us before they left. It was really good so we both ate a lot.

I stood up and  started cleaning up the table. Kyuhyun stood as well and started to help.

"Just leave it there, I'll do it later" He said when I stood by the dish washer.

I ignored him and started dealing with the dishes.

"I said I'll do it" I almost dropped a glass when Kyuhyun suddenly spoke next to my ear. He had both his hands on my sides, just below my waist.

"K-Kyuhyun..." I placed the glass down "It's okay I'll do it..." I continued with what I was doing "Don't startle me like that"

He chuckled, still close to my ear "I'll do that, just wait for me upstairs"

"I'm already doing it... and I don't wanna wait alone upstairs, it's already late"

"Hmm? Sungminnie scared?" he asked and placed his chin over my shoulder.

"Not really, just uncomfortable" I wiggled my shoulder to get rid of him "Go do something else, I'll finish this quick"

Instead he drew himself closer, nuzzling his cheek at the back of my ears "I'll stay here and watch" a low chuckle escaping his throat.

"You're bothersome" I tried to shake his hands of as well.

"Thank you, it's good to know that I bother you" he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I don't know how to react to Kyuhyun's gestures. I guess I'm fine with it, but with untold feelings between us, I'm not sure if we should get this close to each other. I'm afraid of getting used to stuff like this but remain silent about everything else.

"Aish you're annoying" I wanted to laugh at his attempts of bothering me even more, but I busied myself from trying to escape him.

He completely ignored me and talked about something else "Do you want to go out for a walk after that? You're too full to sleep."

"I am? What about you?"

"I will be finishing our draft before I sleep. You... You should sleeping"

"I should be helping you"

"Just help me tomorrow... I'll let you color it after I finish the outlines" I only nodded "I'll get you something to wear before we go, it's already cold outside" he said after a while and loosened his hold on me.

"Hmm, okay... I'm almost done" I was rinsing the last of it.

"You always wanted to come here before" Kyuhyun said as we walked towards a playground "but Appa didn't let me and Ahra Noona take you out here. They said it was dangerous for you to walk out"

"Oh, I think I remember that. I saw this play ground from Ahra Noona's window" I walked towards a swing and sat on it.

Kyuhyun sat on the swing next to mine "Do you remember why we were inside her room?"

I tilted my head to the side and narrowed my eyes, recalling. A smile slowly formed on my lips as I remembered "I can't believe you talked me into playing pranks at your sister while she's sleeping" I partly laughed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter