My Senior Year : Mr. Cho Kyuhyun

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My Senior Year : Mr. Cho Kyuhyun

45 minutes.

45 minutes went by and not even a single strand of Mr. Cho Kyuhyun's hair cared to see me. I've been burning a hole in this couch and still no one.

Did I hear Ms. Kim right? She said student's lounge, didn't she?

Donghae even took me here to make sure that I waited in the right place. But why is it that Cho Kyuhyun is not even here? 

Maybe I should just go back to class.

Nah! I think it's too late to do that. It will be embarrassing to come in now, they could be in the middle of something.

Hmm... I wonder  how MinBunny is. I miss him. I should've taken him with me. I think if I used a bigger bag I can fit him in with my stuff. 

*yawn*

Thinking of MinBunny makes me feel sleepy. He's a sleepy fellow after all.

I'll just wait until I hear the bell for the next period, then I'll go back to class.

I wanted to rest my eyes a bit anyway.

I tilted my head back against the couch and closed my eyes. This is a little comfortable.

"What are you doing?"

My eyes snapped open.

Cho Kyuhyun.

But why is he upside down? And why the heck is his face too near?

"What are you doing?" He said coldly and raised his eyebrows as he leaned over my face from behind the couch.

So that's why he's upside down, I was looking up at him.

I can feel his breath on my forehead. It was warm against my skin.

Warm? Huh? What am I even saying?

I stood up quick. Fixing my clothes before facing him. "You're late."

"You're blushing" He huffed a smirk then looked away only to look back at me again, still with a smirk on his face.

"What!?"

"Are you deaf?"

"I'm not blushing." I touched my face, is that why I felt warm? "And I'm not deaf!"

He just shrugged.

"You're late." Again that cold look.

"I know."

Doesn't he have any other expressions? "You're late."

"So?"

I bit my lower lip. This Cho Kyuhyun. He's not even sorry that he's late. "I said you're late. You're 45--" I checked my watch "No, make that an hour late."

"And?" he said like he didn't do anything wrong.

I scoffed. "I'm sorry I'm late" I said what he had to say to me sarcastically. Maybe he would realize I'm waiting for an apology.

He pondered on what I said. "Like I'll mind if you're late."

HAH!? Seriously? Like really!? Is this person even in his right mind? "You--" I stomped. "You're the one who's late!" Ha! I really don't like him.

"Let's go." He started walking, heading out the lounge. He walks fast.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. I'm trying my best to catch up with him. His legs are longer than mine and I think he's intentionally walking fast.

"Tour." He said and took a sudden turn to a hallway.

I am half walking, half running as I followed his strides. "But where?"

"Stop asking." He sounded like he was irritated.

I'm the one who's supposed to be irritated, right? He was the one who came late and now he is in a hurry. "I just want to know where we are headed"

And then he stopped. It was very sudden I wasn't able to stop right away.

I collided with his backpack.

Great.

He turned to face me. It's pretty uncomfortable that we're this near to each other. He stepped closer and levelled his face with mine.

He slowly lifted his right hand and pointed directly to his right. "On my right, student's lounge, cafeteria, audio visual room, chemistry laboratory, music hall, indoor sport room, freshmen and sophomore's building, library, waiting area, and information area."

He then pointed to his left. "On this side, adminitrative offices, teacher's lounge, medical and dental clinic, auditorium, junior's building, computer laboratory, arts and cultural department, media library, and sports storage area."

He blinked once. "Behind me, gymnasium, lockers, changing room, varsity lounge area, fine arts department, guidance and counseling office, and clubs offices."

He his lips. "Behind you, senior's building, language laboratory, financing department, student council office, theater and dance studio, student's museum, a bookstore, a snackbar and storage area. We have fire exits located in every right corner of every building. The parking lot and open field is located behind the junior's building. Do you need to know anything else?"

My mouth was hanging open. I only blinked at him. Did he just gave me a run down on all the school facilities?

I just realized that we're standing in an open area in the middle of the school with lunch benches all around and some trees to give color to the place.

Were we done? I'm dumb-founded.

I'm still not able to say anything, so he stood straight, turned the opposite direction and started walking away. Is that it?

"YAH!! CHO KYUHYUN!!" He didn't bother to stop, he just kept walking. I decided to run after him and stop him. "Yah!" I gripped his wrist to stop him.

He did. He looked at me, not saying anything.

"Are we done with everything? Is that really how it's supposed to be?"

He gazed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter