My Senior Year : Feelings

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Feelings

"Sungmin did a good job in taking care of our Kyuhyunnie" Mrs. Cho said as he patted Kyuhyun's head before taking her place on dinner table.

"We can leave you two together anytime now, you can take care of yourselves well" Principal Cho said before he began eating.

"I think they would love it if we leave them together... anytime~~" A thud was heard from under the table and Ahra Noona gave Kyuhyun a bewildered look "Ow! What was that for?!"

"No violence during dinner Cho Kyuhyun" Principal Cho said with false anger.

I looked down on my plate and laughed with Mrs. Cho... Ahra Noona, why are you doing this?

We were laughing and talking on Kyuhyun's bed when Ahra Noona lay her head on my lap as she explored the contents of my phone, comparing it to hers. She was talking about games and applications just random stuff when Cho Kyuhyun came out of the bathroom.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?" Kyuhyun pointed a finger on Ahra Noona.

Ahra Noona gave him a weird look "What does it look like were doing? We're talking... What else? Laughing? I'm playing with Sungmin's phone."

"Go to your room! You have your own room, don't bother Sungmin!" Kyuhyun propped his hands on his waist when he stood next to the bed.

"Oh Kyuhyun, don't be silly! Ahra Noona's not bothering me at all." I said laying on my side, Ahra Noona and I, lay perpendicular on the bed.

"She is!" Kyuhyun shook Ahra Noona on the bed "Noona~~ Go to your room! I want to sleep... Go away!" he grumpily said.

"Will you stop? It's still to early for bed. I'm still transferring files on our hand phones!" Ahra Noona said as she waved our phones in front of her.

"No! Go away!" Kyuhyun pulled on Ahra Noona on the bed, yanking her ankle to pull her away from me. Once enough space was made, Kyuhyun scooted between me and Ahra Noona. He lay himself in the middle of the bed, pushing me against the wall.

Ahra Noona sat up. "Yah! You don't have to be so selfish, I'm not gonna take your Sungminnie away--"

Kyuhyun push

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter