My Senior Year : We're Back

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : We're Back

Food came, and just like promised, I fed Kyuhyun and helped him with his medicine. After I got rid of the stuff for dinner, it was time for him to wash up.

Kyuhyun and I brushed our teeth together, and now, I gotta help him with a sponge bath.

I let air out of my mouth as I turned off the faucet, after filling in a basin with warm water. I grabbed a washcloth and headed back to Kyuhyun's bed.

"Uh Sungmin, What are you gonna do with that?" Did Kyuhyun just looked alarmed?

"Helping you clean up? Sponge bath..." Uh-huh... This is gonna be awkward.

We sat next to each other on the bed.

"Just hurry up and take off your top" I said quickly to get over with this fast.

His head spun towards me so fast "Take what?"

"Take your top off so you can clean up and change in to you new pair of PJs" I said, irritated.

"Oh... That." He started to pull his shirt off.

"Wait!" I stopped him.

"What?"

"Turn around!"

"Why?"

"I'll help you clean your back. You do the rest."

He turned to his side, his back facing me, and took his top off. I wiped Kyuhyun's back with shaking hands. 

My right hand that held the washcloth, went from his nape down his spine to wipe his lower back, then went slowly up. I swallowed. So maybe he's got a nice back. Not like I would care. I swallowed again.

I gently patted the towel on Kyuhyun's nape, then trailed it to his shoulder, as my hand went down his right arm, my left hand came up to trace my finger on his spine.

"S-Sungmin... Are you going to be done soon? I'm starting to feel cold." Kyuhyun said and I snapped back.

"Yeah!" I stood up "I'm done, you do the rest" I gave him the towel, almost throwing it at him, and walked towards the bathroom in short quick strides "You do that, I'll go brush my teeth"

He stood up facing me "But we already brushed our teeth" he said, and I spun to face him.

I was frozen on my spot staring at him "I-- I---" I turn my face away from him "Then I'll wash my face, I need to freshen up" I fumbled with the bathroom's door knob, and I kept pulling the door open. Darn door won't even cooperate!!!

"Freshen up?" Kyuhyun was already standing behind me "Perhaps..." He slid his hand down mine that was pulling on the door "Are you feeling hot Sungminnie?" He twisted the door knob the other way "Maybe..." He pushed the door open "I could help you, don't you think?"

He released the door knob but not my hand "Uh... I'll wash my face now, you go clean up!" I literally jumped my way inside the bathroom and shut the door, locking it.

"It took you that long to wash your face?" Kyuhyun said the minute I lay my back against the mattress.

I was inside the bathroom for more than 30 minutes, hoping that he was already asleep by the time I get out of the bathroom.

I ignored him and took MinBunny, placing it between us.

"Yah! Yah! Why is that ugly bunny lying between us?" Kyuhyun sat up.

"Hey! MinBunny's not ugly!" I turned to MinBunny "Don't listen to him MinBunny, he was lying!"

"How are you going to hold me if MinBunny's between us?" he kicked his feet on the bed.

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Are you throwing tantrums? You're not 5!" I sat as well, pointing a finger at him "And why am I going to hold you?"

"I'll stay with you right here while you sleep. Just let me go now and we'll do what you want later, is that agreeable?" He eyed me with confidence.

He said the words exactly the way I did. Darn it Cho Kyuhyun, I was not taught to not be true to my words.

"You said you'll feed me, which you di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter