My Senior Year : Two Tickets

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Two Tickets

"Are you surprised that you were called over here?"

I was surprised when it was Cho Kyuhyun's sister who welcomed me in the principal's office.

"Appa is not here at the moment, but I came over to see you... Donghae." She walked closer and led me to sit on the long couch after which, she offered some tea.

I wonder why she came here and why she had me called over "Is there anything I can help you with, Ahra Noona?"

"Help?" she smiled and reached for her bag on the coffee table "I don't think there's anything you can help me with... Though I think..." she took out an envelope and handed it to me "My brother and Sungmin already got a big help from you."

I stared down at the small envelope in my hands and looked up at her. Why did she hand me this again?

"Kyuhyun told me what you did for him and Sungmin so that they can go to camp together." She said, probably when she noticed the big question on my face "He wanted to thank you for what you did... It's really important, what you did for them, so my brother asked me for a favor... He wanted to reward you with something because he knew how much you wanted to be at camp too."

I don't even know when my mouth fell open.

"Don't you want to check what's inside that envelope?" She asked with a cheeky grin.

I gave out a nervous breath again.

"Don't even think of saying no to this. You well deserve whatever is inside that thing you're holding, so just go ahead and see..." Ahra Noona said when she noticed me hesitating.

I scratched somewhere near my eyebrow then gently opened the seal.

It was only then that I noticed that the envelope was a bit thick. A couple sheets are inside it.

"Tickets?"

"Hmmm... I thought maybe, since you could not enjoy a week in camp, you could enjoy your time after classes." She said as she helped me pull out the tickets. "I got you things to do for the the whole week..." She explained as she spread the tickets on the couch between us.

"The whole week?"

"Since the school is busy for the coming fairs and festivities you won't have much school work... I already came by your house to talk to your mother about this... She said it was okay as long you don't come home too late."

What's happening again? I can feel my brows curling together as I stared at the tickets between us.

"I got you movie tickets... Mostly for the weekdays... Then snack bar stubs... Dinner stubs..." She continued to show me the tickets then pulled out a pair that she seemed to be excited to show me "And then for the weekend you can go to the amusement park. I got you passes and pre-loaded cards for the game center... You like animals right? I got you passes and lunch stubs at the petting zoo too."

I can't believe this. "Uh... Noona... Isn't this too much?"

She only smiled and shrugged.

"I don't think I can accept all these..." I mumbled, staring at the tickets.

"Well I love playing cupi--I mean I love helping Kyuhyunnie..." She laughed, though awkwardly, slapping my arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter