My Senior Year : Welcome to Camp

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Welcome to Camp

Yah! Are you not getting in?" A bus window opened right up in front of me "Didn't you hear Mr. Choi? We're leaving in 5 minutes." Kyuhyunnie said as he peered and smiled down at me from the bus.

"Lee Sungmin!" Mr. Choi yelled from the bus door again.

I blinked from my dumbfounded state and shook my head a bit, scrunching up my forehead as I alternately looked at Mr. Choi and Cho Kyuhyun.

Oh My God, Lee Donghae... You are an angel!

I held on to the straps of my backpack and ran towards the bus door. When I got in, Kyuhyun stood up from where he sat, about 2 rows from the back, and gave a full out smile, lifting a hand to signal me.

I was still stunned as I made my way towards him.

"You ready for camp?" Kyuhyun asked when I got to him.

I nodded slowly, my mouth still partly hanging open from shock.

"Give me your bag so you can sit, you can have the chair by the window" Kyuhyun helped me take off my bag and placed it at the compartment above our seats. He grabbed me by the waist and led me to sit down "Sit down before Mr. Choi comes here to make us sit or make us move to the front"

I nodded again and proceeded on sitting down. Kyuhyun checked the things above and then sat next to me.

"Are you not going to say anything?" He said, twisting to face me.

I was already sitting, my head turned to him. It seems like I can't find my voice. Is this shock? I can only blink at him.

Kyuhyun smiled at me again. Then he held on the seat in front of him and lifted himself up to check on the people inside the bus. I was watching him when he sat back and twisted once more to face me.

Next thing I knew he was bending forward and his lips were already pressed against mine.

"I know we're not there yet..." He said when he pulled back "But welcome to camp, Sungmin."

When I heard him say my name, I finally found the will to smile back at him and pull him in for a hug, almost wanting to laugh because I feel so happy. "Kyuhyunnie, you're coming with me to camp~~" I whispered, happily.

I heard him gave a light chuckle "I'm sorry I couldn't take you home yesterday, when I found out from Appa, I had to go home quick and prepare" He pulled back and gave my forehead a kiss "Did you get mad?"

I frowned at him. "You could've just told me. I was so close to backing out. I already told Halmeoni that I didn't want to go. You didn't even say good night to me last night when I called you."

He smiled and gave my forehead another kiss "I'm sorry about that. You wouldn't be this happy now if I already told you, right?"

"Oh-- well-- Now, that you're here..." I pointed outside the window next to me.

"Donghae talked to Ms. Kim and Appa. He said he couldn't go to camp because he had an emergency."

"Aw... Donghae..." I sighed, placing a hand over my chest. I feel so touched "I wonder how he's gonna hold up. This is really--" I shook my head again "I can't believe he gave this up for us. He really wanted to go."

Kyuhyun nodded then shrugged. "So maybe I kinda owe him" He said and sat back.

I sat back as well, and felt the bus begin to move. "Hey!" I snapped, making Kyuhyun face me "You gotta start being nice to him when we get back."

"Doesn't mean he has to join us for lunch. I think I already did a favor for him as well." He sat back again, this time relaxing in his seat "Ahra Noona said she'll take care of it for me..."

"What?" I pulled on the sleeve of his shirt "What did you do?"

"Don't ask. You'll find out when we get back."

"We have 4 more hours before we reach camp. You can eat, sleep, or play games on your gadgets, or talk. But please keep it down and stay in your seats. Please know that once in camp you must surrender handphones and any other gadgets you have. Those who attended camp before know about this, please guide the others." Mr. Choi finished making his short reminder, and placed his sunglasses back on before taking his seat.

The bus was made to fit at least 20 - 30 people. But since it was the last bus, there was only more or less than 20 of us in it, causing huge spaces between occupants. Kyuhyun and I were the ones who occupied the very back, having vacant seats behind us. And those who were in front of us sat around 2 or 3 rows further up front.

We were basically secluded from everyone else.

"Kyuhyunnie, you must really have a bad reputation. No one wants to sit close to you." I joked as I watched him dig through his bag.

He took out a 4-layered bento set from the bag and gave it to me along with 2 pairs of chopsticks. "I brought you breakfast, and you're saying that I have a bad reputation?" He zipped the bag again and placed it on the chair opposite us.

I grinned at him "Maybe you're just grumpy so they stay away from you. But it's fine, I like it that we're far from the others." I was already opening the boxes.

"It's not like I asked them to move away from where I'm seated" He helped me hold the boxes "Umma made this for us"

"It looks delicious" I said, clapping my hands together "You must've stared them down, that's why they all decided to gather up front" I said, chewing an omelette roll.

"Stop talking when your mouth is full!"

I grinned at him again and continued eating.

"That was really good. I think I'm going to die from fullness" I clutched my belly as I sagged back to my seat.

"How will you not feel full? You ate almost half of my share as well!" He said when he sat back down after getting my backpack. "What do you have in there?"

I took my bag from him and searched for something to drink. "Hyukkie bought snacks and drinks for me yesterday. I want a drink." I gave a triumphant laugh when I was able to pull out a drink for Kyuhyunnie and a carton of pumpkin juice for me.

Kyuhyun took my bag up and sat quietly with me while we finished our drinks.

"I think I want to sleep" I said after he disposed everything.

"Seriously? You just ate a lot and now you want to sleep?" He frowned at me.

I linked both my arms on one of his and rested my cheek on his shoulder "Let me hold you like this. I want to sleep."

"Aigo! You're a pig, Sungmin."

"You still like me." I closed my eyes and tried to rest.

I'd been resting my cheek on Kyuhyun's shoulder for more than ten minutes. I said I was sleepy but I only found myself doing nothing but smile.

"Kyuhyunnie~~" I whispered.

"Hmm?"

"I can't stop smiling." I giggled.

I heard him make a small sound, chuckling "Why is that?"

I was quiet for a while, trying to calm myself a bit "Because you're with me"

Kyuhyun scratched his head and chuckled a bit louder. He then lifted his arm that I was holding and wrapped it over my shoulder. He used his other hand to cup my cheek, making me look up at him. "I had a hard time sleeping because of this. I was really happy that I would be spending time with you" He sighed and brushed his lips on mine.

I lifted a hand to touch his hair... his cheek... "Let's have a good time at camp" He nodded before leaning down again so we can kiss.

Making-out at the back of a moving bus... Check.

"You can surrender your things at the lodging area, and check in to get the keys for your cabin. You have 2 hours to find your cabin, settle and take the rest you need. I'll meet you at the camp cafeteria for lunch at exactly 12 noon. Don't be late." Mr. Choi said and got down from the bus.

Kyuhyun and I took our things from the above compartment then got down from the bus to get our bigger luggage.

"Why don't you wait here while I surrender these and get the key to our cabin?" Kyuhyun said as he stood up from the log bench that we sat on, to take out our gadgets and place them in a safety bag.

I nodded and watched him as he entered a huge cabin, where everyone was checking in and surrendering stuff. From where I sat, I could see some students playing around and some were eating stuff they got from inside the cabin. There seems to be a cafeteria there.

"Aren't you the transferee? From senior year, class A?" A student came to me, and sat next to me on the bench.

I nodded at the familiar face. Did Donghae introduce him to me before?

He smiled and held out his hand when he noticed me trying to recognize him. "I'm Yesung, from class B. Do you remember? I was the one who let you and Donghae inside the backstage of the auditorium during the showcase from the previous month." He said with a smile.

"Oh that's right!" I said as I took his hand in a hand shake "Donghae did your homework for 2 days!"

"Actually 3" he laughed "I got the highest marks for those 3 days, thanks to Donghae"

I nodded and pulled my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter