My Senior Year : Coming Home

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Coming Home

I slightly pulled away from Kyuhyun, keeping our hands laced together, to take a peak at the curtain drawn over our bus window.

"I'm starting to see familiar places."

Kyuhyunnie unlatched our hands, but tugged me against him. "We're getting near the school."

It means I have to let him go soon... I sighed and wrapped my arms around his waist. I suddenly have this feeling that I don't want to be home yet.

Yes, I do miss school, home, Halmeoni, Hyukkie, Donghae... Everyone else but...

"I don't want to let you go yet." I mumbled, burying my face on Kyuhyun's chest.

Kyuhyun was rubbing down my back and ruffling the hair at the back of my head when Mr. Choi called for everyone's attention.

"We're arriving in a few minutes. Please wake the others... We're arriving earlier than expected so classes are still on-going. You can wait inside the school if you want to see your classmates after class, or you can go home directly if you have someone already waiting to fetch you."

"I'll get our bags down from the overhead compartment." Kyuhyun whispered.

"Just do it later... When we're about to go down. Stay seated. Stay next to me." I looked up at Kyuhyun and his face looked confused.

I'm not sure if he wanted to smile or frown at me.

What's happening to me? I didn't mean to be like this, but I think I'm getting clingy. No matter how much I don't want to think of it, Kyuhyunnie will be leaving in 5 days and I won't be seeing him for months.

"I told you..." He started again. "You're going to miss me so bad..." He chuckled and held my face up. "Our Sungminnie is suddenly getting very cling--"

I decided to grab Kyuhyunnie's shirt and press my lips to his. He was surprised... But later he chuckled and adjusted in his seat so he can hold me comfortably while we kissed.

His lips that brushed against mine were so soft... Just like the hair crawling against his nape that my fingers are tangled with.

"Sungmin!" Sunny yelled from the parking lot which called for Donghae's attention, making him turn to us.

"Sungmin! You're back!" Donghae exclaimed when he saw me almost running towards them.

I wrapped my arms around Donghae and lifted him from his spot, making him bounce up and down in my hold. "Donghae, you traitor!" I said through our shared laughter. "I hate you!" I jabbed his arm with my fist when I put him down.

"Why would you? I was just making sure you're going to have fun in your first and only highschool camp" He chuckled.

"You could've told me you weren't going" I protested.

"Where's the fun in that?" He faked a frown and placed both his hands on his waist that made the three of us laugh.

"You look so well back from camp--" Sunny started again... Though her eyes travelled down to my injured foot. "Oh, what happened to your foot?"

Donghae stepped back and eyed my foot too. "Hmm? Did you get injured during camp?"

I scratched the back of my head and grinned. "It's nothing... Just had a little accident during outdoor camp. But no worries... Kyuhyun took good care of me. And I've been taking pain killers... It doesn't hurt too much."

Even before I was done with what I'm saying, an arm came forward from behind me, carrying a plastic bag at hand, it went straight to Donghae's face.

"Ah, Kyuhyun-ssi..." Donghae's muffled words penetrated against the plastic bag on top of his face. "Welcome back" He said before taking the bag in his own hands.

"I think there's plenty in there. Share some with Sunny."

Though there wasn't any warmness in Kyuhyun's tone, I know he took the effort to gather something to give to Donghae. I think Kyuhyunnie and I are feeling the same gratefulness towards Donghae.

"Wow!" Both Sunny and Donghae exclaimed when they huddled together to check what's in the bag.

"Fine and expensive herbs. Kyuhyun-ssi, thank you for gathering these from the herb garden." Donghae's face lit up as he looked back up. "I'm sure my mother will be really exci-- Hmm? Sungmin-ah, where is Cho Kyuhyun?" Donghae said, trying to look behind me as if Kyuhyun was hiding there.

I all directions. I didn't notice him gone from my side. Where is he now?

I was just walking back with Donghae to where mine and Kyuhyun's bags were when I heard the familiar honk of the car that Hyukkie always use taking me to places.

"Sungminnie!" He was still slowing down when Eunhyukkie called from his window. "I can't believe I missed you a lot!" He laughed as he stopped next to us.

I quickly went to hug Hyukkie when he stepped down from the car. "Woah! I really missed you too!"

Hyukkie ruffled my hair when I released him. "Welcome back." He then stepped back and glanced at Donghae. "Donghae..." He grinned.

"Hyukkie..." Donghae said with a small, quick wave and a shy smile. "It's nice to see you again."

I was gone for a week. I guees it took long before they saw each other too.

"Hyukkie wasn't able to come here because he wasn't picking me up. You haven't seen each other for while. You must be missing each other too, right?" I asked which emitted a sort of choking sound from Donghae.

"Of course... Why wouldn't I miss Donghae?" Hyukkie said with curling eyebrows and a held back laugh.

I was about to ask Donghae about the forming red blotch on his cheek when my phone started ringing.

"Where are you?" I asked after seeing it was Kyuhyun who was making the call.

"Looking at you and the people you're disturbing."

The people I'm disturbing? What did he mean by that? "Where are you? Why are gone from my sight?"

Kyuhyun gave a low chuckle and sighed. "Are you missing me already?"

I stomped and irritatedly hissed. "Kyuhyunnie~~!"

Kyuhyun laughed "Im here by the spot where I park my motorcycle."

I stretched my neck higher ang stood on my toes looking at the direction he was saying and saw him waving a raised hand at me. "I can see you." 

"Then come here and leave those two alone. You're being a nuisance."

"Why am I a nuisance?" I started when I was close enough to Kyuhyunnie.

"You really don't know?" He shook his head in question.

"Will I ask you if I do?" I folded my arms over my chest and stood right in front of him.

"Never mind" Kyuhyun pushed up from leaning on his motorcycle as he sighed "You have enough time to figure it out when I'm gone... You have plenty of time alone to figure everything out... By yourself--" He stopped and smirked because he succeeded in making me frown at his words.

"Stop teasing about it. It's not funny."

Kyuhyun only grinned wider and squinted at the brightness of the setting sun behind me.

Hmf! Stupid Cho Kyuhyun! He thinks that him leaving was something to tease about.

"Stop pouting..." He stepped forward and reached for my chin "I might miss that jutting lip too much"

I clucked my tongue and bit back my lip instead. "I'm still sort of high from our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter