My Senior Year : Tell Me

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Tell Me

"What was that about?" Hyukkie asked after we exited the school gates.

I only giggled in return so Donghae answered Hyukkie instead.

"I think Sungmin here found himself a new assistant" Donghae scooted forward from the back seat so he can face me better "Yah, Sungmin-ah... Why won't you tell us what's really going on? The last time I saw you, you looked like you were dying from some sort of sickness and now you're all ecstatic and giddy."

Hyukkie made an audible sound, smirking "Coz the last time you saw him, he was heart broken" he said, getting Donghae's attention.

It took some time for Hyukkie's words to register with Donghae "Heartbro... Yah! Sungmin were you Kyuhyun really dating? So that time I saw you two right outside the gym you guys really were ki---"

I covered Donghae's mouth quickly. "Yah, Donghae, don't misunderstood all this"

"You were kissing inside the school?!" Hyukkie's surprised reaction.

"No! No! It wasn't like that!"

"I thought he kissed you that time you guys went out?" My eyes widened at what Hyukkie said.

"Kyuhyun kissed you way before?" Donghae freed himself and sounded shock.

"Ha-ha-ha No! No... Donghae it's not like that"

"Yah Sungmin-ah you didn't tell me your relationship with Kyuhyun has gone that far" Hyukkie continuously babbled while driving.

"No, Hyukkie this is a misunderstanding, Kyuhyun and I---"

"You guys are in a relationship!?" Donghae exclaimed.

"Didn't you just found out that Kyuhyun likes you?" Hyukkie asked again.

"Kyuhyun likes you?!" Donghae kept getting surprised at the information he was hearing.

I didn't know who's mouth  to keep shut first, both Hyukkie and Donghae are making assumptions and I was panicking.

"Donghae! Hyukkie!" I yelled as soon as Hyukkie hit the break when we stopped at a red light "You guys are getting this all wrong, I'm only friends with Kyuhyun. There's nothing special going on."

"But you guys kissed... and he likes you..." Hyukkie asked, both their eyes probing me.

"Uh... y-yeah... but only once, Donghae kinda... walked in... on us... before... the second time..." I was looking everywhere, my words fading while I fidgeted, scratching my neck and the back of my ears.

"Kyuhyun likes you?" Donghae asked again.

I nodded "I just found out this weekend, and the last time you saw me at the rooftop, we just had a misunderstanding 'coz apparently, he got jealous of Sunny and... yeah that... It's just a petty argument." I trailed off nodding, feeling my ears getting hot. I scratched a spot in my head.

"So that's why he's been treating you really differently in school..." Donghae looked like he came to realization, tryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter