My Senior Year : One Kept Secret

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : One Kept Secret

I tried not to fan my face when Kyuhyun turned his back and headed to hit the lights before walking towards the hall that connected the living room and the dining area.

Thank God he didn't left me in the dark. I sat back on the couch and waited, but not for too long.

Kyuhyun poked his head from the hall "Can you come to the kitchen for a while?"

I stood up, and he was gone again before I can even ask why.

Ahra Noona was sitting on the table with bleeding fingers, and Kyuhyun was crouched down on the floor cleaning up when I entered the kitchen.

Ahra Noona gave me an embarrassed smile "I was going to get coffee" she said, already answering my upcoming question.

"Do you think you can do something with her hands?" Kyuhyun asked while he placed broken pieces of the mug in the trash "I don't want to touch her, she'll kill me"

I quickly walked towards the medice cabinet. I knew where it was from when Kyuhyun got sick and I had to look for it. "I'm sure blood won't kill you Kyuhyunnie" I said as I took out a first aid kit.

"It's not the blood, it's her. You have fighting skills and you're on an expert level, you can punch her back in the face if she tries to kick you" Kyuhyun said, finally standing up.

"That only happened once" Ahra Noona defended herself "And besides, I already told you that it stings but you still kept pouring alcohol on it"

"You didn't have to kick me several times" Kyuhyun said sitting on one chair.

I stood directly in front of Ahra Noona and placed the kit next to her "How did it break anyway?" I checked her wound, it wasn't that big.

"Well---I was---I was going to refill my coffee and it was dark."

"You could've the lights, genius" Kyuhyun said, relaxing back on the chair.

"And disturb you guys?" sha said looking back at Kyuhyun "Ouch!"

"Sorry!" I pressed the cleaning pad with much force than needed when Ahra Noona said the word disturb.

"Will you stop moving around?" Kyuhyun moved swiftly, and pinned my wrists down on opposite sides of my head.

"She knows Kyuhyunnie..." I blinked up as Kyuhyun hovered above me.

Kyuhyun shook his head "How many times do I have to tell you, I was facing the hallway. If she was there, I would've seen her."

"It was dark. You're not going to tell me that you can see in the dark." I said with a straight face and looked pass him, staring at the ceiling "It's embarrassing..."

"Kissing me is embarrassing?" Kyuhyun asked, blocking my view with his face.

"No! Why are you always twisting my words? Kissing you isn't embarrassing, getting caught off-guard is..." I twisted my wrist so he can release me.

Kyuhyun laid on his back resting his head on his arms "It's just Ahra Noona, she doesn't care"

I sighed "But still... She's your sister..."

Kyuhyun remained quiet, I lifted my head up to look at him. He had his eyes closed, but I can tell he isn't sleeping yet. I pushed myself up and rolled over to lie on my belly, close to him.

I placed my hands on top of each other over his chest, then rested my chin above it. "Kyuhyunnie~~"

He opened his eyes and looked down me. Replacing his hands under his head with MinBunny so he can hold me close to him.

"Why are you so touchy lately?"

"I already told you, I want to hold you."

"Why?"

"You don't ask why, Sungmin."

"I said I'm not going anywhere, right? You have all the time in the world to hold me."

"You're not going anywhere..." He repeated, his voice laced with something I couldn't tell.

I pulled one hand from under my chin and reached up to trace his eyebrows "Kyuhyunnie, is there something I should know?"

"Yes."

I was a bit surprised and pushed up to look directly in to his eyes "There is? What is it?"

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and smiled. "I'm sleepy. I thought you should know that."

"Aish!" I said, hitting his chest lightly "You got me worried there for a second"

"Hmm... The only thing you have to worry about right now is this cotton ball" he pointed at MinBunny under his head.

I crawled a bit higher over him and took MinBunny "You're squishing him! Move over!"

"Why? The space is enough for both of us"

I pouted at him "MinBunny needs a space too"

"I told you not to bring that attention hogger with you"

"MinBunny's not hogging any attention" I spun away from him to hug MinBunny on my side.

"How's that not hogging any attention? Look at you, turned away from me, hugging that hair ball instead of me." He prostested as he pulled me back against his chest.

"Don't listen to him MinBunny..." I lifted my head to rest on Kyuhyun's arm and I pulled his other arm to wrap around me and MinBunny "Is that better?"

Kyuhyun rested his head over mine, entwining our fingers together "No."

I chuckled "Seriously?"

"No~~" he whined.

I laughed. Because seriously speaking, this is one of those rare moments when Kyuhyun is just being... I laughed louder and released MinBunny so I can face him. I spun in his hold "Can you not be that adorable right now?"

"Ew, I'm not adorable!" he grimaced.

"Denying it only makes you look more adorable" I giggled "Saying 'ew' just makes it worse"

"Oh, please!" he rolled his eyes and snorted. After a while, Kyuhyun lifted a hand to brush over the side of my head and cheek, staring at me with a serious face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I whispered, a smile still on my face.

"I still can't believe that I found you again..." he whispered back, giving me a contented smile.

"FYI, I was the one who found you. I'm the one who enrolled in the same school as you."

"Then should I say that you came back to me?" he brushed my hair back again.

I grinned and nodded.

"And you're mine..."

I nodded some more "All yours..."

He smiled back before leaning forward to give me a lingering kiss. "Go to sleep. It's past midnight." He said after pulling back.

I opened my eyes to stare at him "Kyuhyunnie... I-- I..."

"Hmm?" his eyebrows shot up.

What was it that I was going to say anyway?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter