My Senior Year : A Project

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : A Project

"That concludes the draft from your first project this semester, Is everything clear?" Miss Kim surveyed the class "I guess, it is... I want you guys to work on groups of three or four, okay? Just hand me your names after you've discussed everything over lunch, and you can start working on it as soon as you want. Deadline wll be in two weeks, I'll give the date tomorrow. If you have further questions, you know where to find me." She let out a breath "Class, dismissed."

Donghae twisted on his seat to face me "Sungmin, we'll work on it together, won't we?"

I nodded. "Just need to find one or two more classmates"

"Easy..." Donghae shifted on his seat facing the opposite side "Kyuhyun-ssi! Join our group, okay?"

My eyes widened from behind Donghae as I directed my gaze to Kyuhyun who looked just as surprised as me.

Kyuhyun casted me a glance and then went back to looking at Donghae. He nodded. "Sure..."

Donghae twisted again to face me "Done."

"Ha-ha-ha Donghae, you really amaze me sometimes"

"I'm glad I do" he stood up and picked up his bag "Come on, let's discuss it over lunch. I'll head to the library to get the books we need" He started walking out the back door "I'll meet you both in the student's lounge area" he closed the door behind him only to peak again a second later "Sungmin, by me some food, I'll pay you later, thanks!"

"Donghae I--" And he's gone for good.

Kyuhyun stood up from his seat but he didn't move. He just stood there, facing me.

I stared at him.

"Shouldn't we be going now too?"

"Huh?" Oh right, he was waiting on me. I blinked a couple of times before finally picking up my bag.

"Do you need help with anything?" Kyuhyun stood next to me in the cafeteria while I was waiting for the food I ordered for us.

"Hmm?" I shook my head "Well, could you get drinks from the vending machine?"

Kyuhyun's eyebrows were drawn together "But they have drinks here"

"Well it's much colder from the machine"

He nodded. "Oh, okay"

"Just use the one that's near the lounge, I'll meet you there."

He nodded "I'll find us a spot then..."

After claiming the food I ordered for us, I headed to the lounge. It's a short walk, but I took my time. I think working on this project along with Kyuhyun will give me enough time to work on my own project. By own project, I mean my plan to make Kyuhyun admit that he likes me.

I already faced the fact that I won't be able to say anything to Kyuhyun unless he admits everything himself. Hey, I'm not the one who started getting seriously mad and jealous. Okay, so maybe I would get irritated when he ignores me, but at least I'd tell him.

Everything else aside, I really just want to hear him say it to me. I don't know what I'll do or how I will react, but for now I want him to admit it. Maybe then if he tells me, I'll finally figure out this feeling that I have for him. Right now, I could call him someone special, but really I don't know, I don't know yet.

I instantly spotted Kyuhyun when I entered the student's lounge. He was sitting on a high stool, by a high round table.

"Waited long?" I placed down the brown paper bag I was holding that contained food.

"Not much" he pulled the high stool next to his "Sit"

I gave him a look and then the stool. I also eyed the two other stools that were placed on the opposite side of the table.

"You can sit there too, if you want" he said and shifted on his seat to avoid looking at me.

I held back the smile that was about to escape my lips and took a seat at the stool he offered, not looking at anywhere else but his direction.

Kyuhyun looked my way again. "What?"

I raised my eyebrows at him in question "Hmm?"

"You're staring"

"No I'm not" I was actually.

"Uh... Yes you are"

"Am I?"

He nodded then later asked "Is there something you want to say?"

I shook my head and threw the quest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter