My Senior Year : Leaving Camp

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Leaving Camp

Kyuhyun and I spent our last days in camp like everything was normal. There was no mention of him going to China and how soon he was leaving.

We joined every activity there was and tired ourselves out as much as possible.

We spent our nights talking about random stuff until we both fell asleep and would wake up cuddled up to each other.

"Are you sure you packed everything, Kyuhyunnie?" I said from the door.

"I checked every corner of our room." He rolled his eyes, walking towards me.

"MinBunny?"

"He's next to our bags on the bed. You can put him inside your bag later, right before we leave."

We locked our cabin and headed to the cafeteria for breakfast. We're leaving camp in 2 hours and we'll be back in school just in time for today's class dismissal.

I walked behind Kyuhyun who carried our tray after getting food from the buffet table.

"Do you want to eat with Ryeowook and Yesung?"

His question surprised me. "What did you say?" I had to make sure I heard him right.

"I'm asking if you want to eat with Ryeowook and Yesung today." He was already walking their direction.

"O-Of course... That would be nice... Since it's our last day here in camp too." I nodded, sort of wondering what got in to Kyuhyunnie.

I followed Kyuhyun and almost laughed at Ryeowook and Yesung's reaction when we came to their table.

They both paused from eating, hands already mid-way up and mouths hanging open as they stared at us, sitting in front of them.

"Good morning." I grinned wide and greeted them.

Ryeowook was the first one to recover. After blinking a couple of times, he placed down his spoon and gave an unsure smile. "Good morning Sungmin... Uh... Kyuhyun-ssi... Uhm... Good morning... To you... Too..." Ryeowook said, nudging the baffled Yesung with his elbow.

"Oh... Good morning... Sungmin... Cho Kyuhyun..." Yesung gave the same smile like Ryeowook.

"Kyuhyun."

"Huh?" They said in unison.

"Call me Kyuhyun."

Then it was me who turned to him, stunned. If I'm thinking right, is Kyuhyun actually trying to be friends with them?

Our meal was full of laughter and good stories from what we did on the remaining days of camp. Though Kyuhyun was still a bit distant, he would occasionally smile and say a few words.

I think that's a big progress.

"Just wait for me here." Kyuhyun took me to the log bench where he left me that first day of camp when he surrendered our things.

"Where are you going?" I was still munching on my dessert when we got out of the cafeteria.

"I'm going to claim our things that we surrendered in the lodging area. Then we can go back to our cabin and get our things."

I stopped Kyuhyun when he was about to leave me. "Uhm... Kyuhyunnie... Do you think we can take a photo together in our cabin later?" I gave a lop-sided smile. "I... I want to keep a souvenir from here." I scratched my head and tried to look at his confused expression. "I want the time we spent here to be well remembered."

Kyuhyun drew his brows together... But then he grinned and ruffled my hair. "Of course we can. I'll hurry back so you can take lots of pictures of me."

"I said of us together, Kyuhyunnie! Not just you!" but Kyuhyun turned away laughing to himself, ignoring me.

"Are you sure two photos are enough?"

I nodded, browsing the two photos we took on my phone. I frowned and showed Kyuhyun the second photo we took. "The last one's all blurry."

Kyuhyun took the phone from my hand and dragged me to sit by the window. "Should we take another one?"

I stood between his legs, my back against his chest. "Is it okay if we take one again?"

"Why are you asking like it's something that we're not supposed to be taking?" Kyuhyun pulled me closer to his chest, wrapping an arm around my shoulder "Take another one and send it to me later."

Why do I feel this good when Kyuhyun's arms are around me? And like it a lot too when his face is next to mine.

I held my phone up in front of us.

There was no need to make myself smile. Seeing our faces next to each other on my phone screen had me grinning from ear to ear.

"You smile too beautifully." Kyuhyun whispere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter