My Senior Year : Hangover

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Hangover

I stirred when I felt something bright hitting my eyes. Some parts of my body hurt but what I concentrated on was my head. I blinked, forcing the hood of my eyes to open only to see a wooden ceiling above me.

Where am I?

My face twisted, and so did my vision when I tried to look around the log cabin.

That's right, I was in camp.

And I was in camp with... "Kyuhyunnie~~?" I tried to mutter, but my throat was too dry for any sound to escape.

I winced at the feeling of splintering pain building at the back of my head... My head which felt too heavy.

A creaking sound got me flinching on the bed, and when I looked at the direction of the door, I saw Kyuhyun entering with a tray in his hands.

"You're up..." He quickly placed the tray on the small table by the side and carried a glass of water when he walked over the bed.

Kyuhyun helped me up, guiding my shoulder as my gaze stayed on the cool liquid in his hand.

He placed the empty glass down on the floor after watching me take it down in one go. "How are you feeling?" He asked, observing my face carefully.

I brought a hand up and pressed my palm on my temple "It feels like my head is going to explode... How am I going out for breakfast?" I worriedly frowned at him.

Kyuhyun smiled, though still looking worried "Sungmin, it's midday. I came back here to bring you lunch." He pointed his thumb behind him.

"What?" That's when I realized that I've been smelling food. "But camp... How did I--"

"I told Mr. Choi to excuse you for today because you're not feeling well." Kyuhyun said, brushing hair away from my face.

And when Kyuhyun's hand lowered, I noticed how his warm fingers brushed against my bare shoulder. Immediately looking down, I forgot my own headache when I felt myself not wearing anything, other than the thin sheet covering my... "Kyuhyunnie!" I exclaimed, pulling up the sheets and backing away.

"Hey... Careful, you might get dizzy... And your lower back... It must be hurting..." Kyuhyun said, motioning his hands referring to my bum.

My eyes bulged out of my head when sudden pain shot up my spine, making me realize that I was indeed hurting... And I was hurting down there...

"Sungmin--"

"What did you do?!" I exclaimed, though I wasn't sure I want to hear Kyuhyun's answer.

"Well... Last night... When Ryeowook and Yesung came..."

I watched him while recalling the events of last night.

"We had beer... And then you were drinking... And eventually you got drunk... I had to take you back..."

I clutched on the sheets tight. As Kyuhyun went on, I kept remembering lesser and lesser...

"I was a bit drunk too... But you... You were really drunk... And you were doing all kinds of things... You were on top of me... And then you kept wanting to kiss... You were stripping... We were on this bed... Then the shower..."

I stared blankly at Kyuhyun... What should I say?

I had mixed feelings going on inside my aching head... But to sum it all up, I can say I was horrified... Completely horrified.

"Can I come back in now?" Kyuhyun peeked from the door "I need to make sure you eat lunch."

After what he said earlier, I couldn't think of anything to do but send him out.

I was sitting on our bed, just finished putting on some clothes, still trying to remember how last night went.

Kyuhyun tried his luck at coming back in when I didn't say a word, he took the tray from the table and brought it over.

Instead of next to me, he placed the tray next to him on the other bed. "You have to eat. It will lessen your hangover if you do."

Oh yeah... That's what this is called, a hangover. I've only heard of it, but never did I realize that I would experience it.

"Try this..." He handed across a buttered waffle wrapped in a printed paper "It's gotten cold, but still soft and I'm sure it tastes alright"

I stared at it before looking up at Kyuhyun. He was trying...

I reached for the food item and took a bite, slowly chewing as I pondered.

I was the one who insisted on drinking. I was the one who got myself drunk. I shouldn't be punishing Kyuhyun for my own mishap.

I sighed and lifted my feet up the bed, moving until my back hit the wall.

I tapped the space next to me when Kyuhyun only watched, unsure why I moved.

His lips turned up in a smile. Grabbing the food with him, he sat next to me, setting the tray down between our out-stretched legs.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked as he punched in a straw on the small cartoon of tomato juice "Drink this too. This will help flush out the alcohol in your body..."

Grabbing the juice, I turned to him, knowing that he was going to say more.

"Though I doubt that there's any left... I think you spilled it all on my chest..."

I felt my cheeks instantly getting stained by the color of the tomato juice I was sipping. "I... I--I s-spilled... On your chest?"

"Well you were on top of me, so--"

I placed the juice down and clamped his mouth s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter