My Senior Year : Beer

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Beer

"Let's go back..." I said after letting Sungmin down, held his wrist and pulled him towards our things.

Picking up the laundry bag, I took out a towel and quickly covered Sungmin's body with it.

Everything was too much.

Him being there with me. His half- body too close to mine. How he touched me... How he kissed me back... It was all too much.

I grabbed my discarded top and wore it again before facing Sungmin "Are you cold?" I asked, rubbing the towel on his wet hair. I was trying to find an excuse to go back to our cabin and sleep the night away.

"I'm fine... I don't want to go back yet..." I was cringing inside when he said that.

I stared at Sungmin. Looks like we're going to be staying here much longer "Alright" I said after a sigh. I looked around and luckily found a spot under a tree "How about we sit over there and have some snacks?" the carved logs placed there looked comfortable enough.

Sungmin nodded, picked up the other bag and headed for the spot.

"Uh... Sungmin" I called staring at his while he walked away "Please put some dry clothes on." the weather was not too cold but I really need him to cover himself right now.

I headed for the logs when Sungmin went to change behind another tree that was not too far away. I dug through one bag and pulled out a couple of snacks, returning them in when I didn't feel like he would like it.

Finally, I was able to pull out something I knew he might like. He wasn't as much a fan of sweets but I remember him liking it whenever Donghae gave him those cupcakes wrapped in tin foils for dessert.

I held on to the cupcakes and straddled one log that faced the lake.

Sungmin came soon, already in dry clothes.

I opened one foil as he got closer and handed it to him. I watched how carefully Sungmin peeled the cupcake and then sat between my parted legs facing the lake.

Sungmin slowly brought the cupcake near his mouth and took a small bite, then chewed on it just as slowly.

I always loved how he is always careful with his movements.

How his lips draw together when his chewing... How his cheeks puff out whenever he has a mouth full of food. I love watching him eat and seeing him do stuff with much care...

When he bit on the cupcake again, I leaned down and kissed the back of his ear "Finish that and you can eat another one" He leaned closer, pressing himself to my chest, I could smell his hair. It was refreshing how his own scent blended with the lake's.

"Take a bite of this... It's good..." Sungmin said, lifting the cupcake up to share it with me.

Placing an arm around his back, I bit on the cupcake and nodded "That is good..."

Sungmin lifted his free hand and brushed it gently over the corner of my mouth.

I was cursing inside because I was so close to sticking out my and the soft pads of his cute little fingers

"I'm definitely going to have another one of this" He said and moved even closer. Wiggling to better fit between my legs, Sungmin placed one arm around my back and rested his cheek on my chest while he devoured another cupcake.

A contented sigh escaped his lips after finishing of his cupcake, leisurely on a finger or two, enjoying every last bit of it.

I felt something in side twisting again, but quickly recovered when he wrapper his other arm around me, now fully hugging me.

He was quiet for a while, which got me thinking if he was already sleeping.

It was a long day and we were both tired but spending the night like this was some sort of over-whelming.

I was busy inhaling the scent of Sungmin's hair when he decided to break the silence.

"This night is really amazing..." His voice always sounded gentle.

"I know..." I said, revelling on the softness of his now dry hair with my jaw, thinking of how this night was really amazing "What's more amazing is that we're here holding each other right now"

And what I did not tell him was he was even more amazing compared to the night, or the lake, or anything else...

Instead, I placed a kiss on top of his head, pulling him closer, letting him bury that beautiful face on my neck. "If only we could stay here for a much longer time" I could hold him like that forever...

Again, there was long silence after Sungmin hummed in agreement to what I said.

I had my arms loosely holding him while he was quietly sitting there, probably close to dozing off.

My heart stopped beating suddenly. I felt something moist brushing against the base of my neck.

I closed my eyes and breathed slowly. My body was suddenly in full alert.

What is he thinking kissing me like that?

It was the first time Sungmin made a very bold move like that and I should've prepared myself along time ago, coz now I am realizing that I wasn't ready for anything like it.

I kept my eyes closed and felt Sungmin shifting between me, moving up to rub the tip of his nose on my cheek.

I could feel warm, moist air escaping his mouth. Slow and steady he breathed next to my face, making feel relaxed again.

But then again, his soft lips were gently applying pressure on my jaw.

Afraid that I would do something not really nice, I held him tighter on his waist, not sure if it was to stop him or to stop me.

His parted mouth closed on the skin under my ear, slow and damp.

"Sungmin..." I whispered with my torso straightened up.

After a short pause, his hand rubbed along my back then slid down slowly. His hand made its way to my side, his soft, flattened palm brushed up my abdomen, over the sensitive part of my chest then stopped just when his fingers went pass my collarbones.

Sungmin's warm breath was blowing against my neck and doing things to me. Irrational things.

Then his lips moved again as he bunched up the sleeve of my tank in his fist. He kissed my neck... So generously slow...

I was dying inside, trying not to moan out his name.

"You smell really good Kyuhyunnie..." He whispered then continued brushing his plump, moist lips on my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter