My Senior Year : The Wind?

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : The Wind?

"You guys what!?"

I stood and almost fell from the stairs, but it's a good thing that Hyukkie caught my arm just before I completely lost my balance.

"Yah! Lee Sungmin! What did you say? You and Kyuhyun...." Hyukkie blushed at his own words.

I wanted the ground to eat me up that time. I should really stop talking to MinBunny, it get's me in to trouble all the time. I inhaled and shook my head repeatedly as I answered Hyukkie. "I wasn't saying anything"

"You know you're a bad liar, right?" Hyukkie pulled me up the stairs to make me stand next to him in front of the door.

I know I really am not good at lying. At least I tried.

I kept my gaze on my toes, praying that Hyukkie will suddenly remember that he needs to be busy with something so he will just leave.

Yeah right, no luck for me.

"Sungmin-ah..." Hyukkie placed a hand over my shoulder "Are you and Kyuhyun..." I guess he was trying to find the right words "Are you and Kyuhyun dating?"

"Mwo!?" I shook my head violently "N-no we're not! Why would we be dating? We're not dating. No. We're not dating, he isn't even talking to me at the moment..." I bit my lips at the last sentence that came out of my mouth.

"Is that why you look like you've been crying? Yah! Sungmin, who taught you to lie to me?" Hyukkie whirled me to face him "Did Cho Kyuhyun hurt you?"

"Huh? No... He didn't. And really, Hyukkie we're not dating. We just had a little..." I looked up at the ceiling as if the words to say were to be found there "...a little misunderstanding? I don't know, things have gone awkward" I frustratingly scratched my head.

"So you guys really kissed?" Hyukkie had this look on his face, like he wanted to laugh but he couldn't coz he felt guilty about it.

"Yah! Lee Hyukjae! Are you going to make fun of me?"

There it was, the laugh he was suppressing, Hyukkie laughed a bit but I know he tried to control it "I'm sorry... It's just that..." He shook his head and laughed again "Are you serious?"

I narrowed my eyes at him "Do I look like I'm kidding? Why would I even joke about Kyuhyun kissing me?" There, I said it. It didn't make me feel better but at the least, the burden of keeping it to myself lightened up.

"Okay, fine... Alright. You guys kissed" He shook his head again with a little laugh, like he couldn't believe it "And now you two aren't talking?"

I only nodded, again gazing back down to my toes, hugging MinBunny tight, resting my chin on it's head.

"You stopped talking to him? Or he stopped talking to you?" Hyukkie tried to see my reaction but I didn't answer quick enough "Look, how about we go out and grab some snacks?"

I slowly darted my gaze at him, unsure... "Your treat?"

"Hm-hmm... As long you let me let help you with your problem, then it's my treat"

I've been soaking in the tub for 2 hours now. Come to think about it, I felt a little better that I was able to tell Hyukkie about my current situation. Hyukkie was able to talk some sense in to me.

"Maybe he felt rejected. You two should clear things up" Hyukkie sipped from his tall glass of strawberry milkshake "But before that you should think about your feelings for Kyuhyun first. You can't just go about being friends again after what happened. He won't be the type of person to play with your feelings, right? Like you said, he waited for you to recall you memories, he protected you all this time, and he watches out for you"

Hyukkie continued, slicing up the pancakes on his plates "He values your presence Sungmin. I think, just like you, Kyuhyun is confused. You guys are friends, but you kissed, or rather he kissed you, so he must feel something for you..."

I kissed him back... Does that mean I feel something for Kyuhyun too? But what kind of feelings? Do I like him? Do I love him?

Of course I should like Kyuhyun, right?

Like Donghae.

I like Donghae too, I like hanging around with Donghae,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter