My Senior Year : Alone

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Alone

After some time spent at the supply store, I started to feel more comfortable around Kyuhyun.

It's just like I was seeing a different side of him.

He smiled a lot.

He joked around.

Of course, we argued about almost everything, just for the sake of doing so.

I feel like I'm seeing a much better side of him today.

"Are you really going to eat all that?" He eyed the food in front of me.

I nodded slowly, with the most innocent look on my face.

I had a big plate of assorted dumplings in front of me. Kyuhyun looked skeptic but he tried not to bother.

I really don't know if I am actually hungry, but I said I was when Kyuhyun noticed my flushed face.

Kyuhyun turned over the meat we placed neatly on the grill at the center of our table. I started eating my dumplings while staring at it.

"Sungmin, you look really hungry right now" He laughed a bit.

"I do?"

"You have dumplings in your mouth but you're staring at the meat like it's your first time seeing it."

"Oh, I just thought it looked nice. Actually, I... I've rarely been out eating like this." I said and popped another dumpling in my mouth.

"Because you're not allowed?" He asked, stealing a dumpling from my plate.

I nodded, chewing.

Kyuhyun started eating. He moved so casually "Do you want to eat out more often?" He busied himself with his food.

"Yeah!" I answered excitedly "I want to eat outdoors more often and try other things. I've never been out with group of friends before."

He nodded, he took meat from the grill. He let it cool a bit and he held it across the table in front of me.

I took a brief look at it and then I eyed him. He only nudged it forward, signalling me to take it. "Hurry, while it's hot."

"Oh..." I chewed on it "That's really good" It's like everything else is just delicious when you eat it in a new environment.

"What else do you want to do?" He asked, continuing our conversation.

"Hmm..." I chewed on another dumpling thinking "I want to watch movies... and play games, like arcade. I want to hang out by the lake."

"Lake?" his brows furrowed.

"That, well.. Hyukkie said he and his friends from the university would go hangout near the lake and swim and eat and just chill. He said it was really fun"

I blinked at the envy I felt for Hyukkie, he would only tell me about stuff like that. The things he and his classmates would do. Where they went and what they did. We'd spend hours talking about it. I'd listen to him and feel like I went out with them, though I never did.

I've been to the movies, and watched someone play arcade games. I've been out with Halmeoni and Hyukkie, but not the same as going out with friends.

"Strictly guarded?"

I rolled my eyes "You wouldn't imagine. I think MinBunny has seen more places than I have. I think he's gotten more adventure than me."

Kyuhyun glanced at MinBunny, who was currently situated on a chair on one side of the table. "Do you want to try doing stuff like that?"

"Huh?" I shot my eyebrows up.

Kyuhyun scratched his nape looking at different directions. "You know... Coz maybe... I could like... We could hangout... See a movie or eat... somewhere..."

"Really?! We'd do that?" I burst out in excitement.

Kyuhyun nodded, his lips pursed in a smile.

"Kyuhyunnie! I'd love that! We can see a movie, right? Oh wait, we should go to play arcade first, right? And then we'll eat and see a movie... And eat again" I giggled. I feel excited.

"Yah! One at a time... We can go out more than once. I'll ask Halmeonim to let you come." He held another piece of meat towards me.

I chewed on it talking "Oh, on Sunday you should come with Ahra Noona and me. We do something fun."

He nodded. "Alright, alright, we'll do that. Keep eating, we'll walk home from here. It's a five-minute walk, though we need to get home befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter