My Senior Year : Feed Me

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Feed Me

“Yah... Feed me.”

I should probably take the basket now and leave I guess Halmeo--- WAIT. What did he just say?

"Huh?" I said unconsciously to the bare-shouldered-bare-foot Cho Kyuhyun.

He was standing still in front of me, holding the basket with his free hand, so was I. He blinked "Feed me."

I didn't know what to say. He wanted me to feed him? I was still stuck on the couch I was in.

"I thought you said you weren't deaf" he said as if I'm some kind of an unresponsive ignorant.

He wasn't letting go of the basket though I was holding it as well. Maybe he could see that I'm confused and it's obvious.

Cho Kyuhyun sighed and it brought me back to where we were. I was a bit shaken up by what he said. He wanted me to feed him? Well, I thought he wanted me gone.

The impatience in Cho Kyuhyun acted up. I guess I was taking too long in responding so he let the basket go and started to turn his back on me. I don't know why but I know I should stop him.

I got up from the couch, putting MinBunny and the basket of apples down quickly. "Wait!" I unknowingly grabbed his injured arm.

Well, I kinda forgot about the injury and I gripped him a bit harder than I intended to.

"Hey! That hurt. If you don't want to, you don't have to hurt me and go all ninja on me." He rubbed his arm where I grabbed him.

I was suddenly a mess after what he said. I was staring at my feet. "I-I'm s-sorry." I really don't want him to hear that but I tried to look up at him.

And there goes that cold look again. Cho Kyuhyun ran his eyes over me with that cold look and started walking back to his room. I know I should stop asking by now so I quickly grabbed my bag, MinBunny, and the basket of apples and followed him back to his room.

I was right behind him. Unlike in school I wasn't half-walking half-running this time.

In fact we were walking pretty slow.

It's only now that I noticed that Cho Kyuhyun was limping a bit. He was having a hard time walking and it looked like it wasn't easy for him to go out and find me.

I suddenly recalled how one of the men who beat him up kicked him on his hips and made him fall on his knees. 

The nurse who saw me earlier, the one in the station, hurriedly approached us as we walked back to Cho Kyuhyun's room.

"You shouldn't be walking around out here, you have to go back to your room" The nurse said as she tried to aid Cho Kyuhyun but he just waved an arm at her. Obviously, it wasn't the first time that he tried to ignore the nurse and turn her away because the nurse just stepped back and sighed instead.

Giving me a look, the nurse came to me "Please keep him in his room and let him rest. His sister will be really pissed off if she knew that I let him off my sight."

She looked scorned. I gave her a short nod and a smile, assuring her that I'll try to keep Cho Kyuhyun where he needs to be. The nurse went back to her station as we came near Cho Kyuhyun's designated room. She must be having a hard time taking care of the cold Mr. Cho Kyuhyun. I think it will be really hard to handle a patient like him.

We got to his room a bit longer than I expected. He went in and left the door open, I guess, for me.

I went inside and followed him to where he was heading. Instead of approaching his bed he sat on the couch near the window right next to the TV (where his game was on pause, he must've left it like that when he decided to go out). He pressed his back on the couch, tilted his head back and used his free hand to feel his head. He must be experiencing a headache or maybe walking in and out made him tired.

I'm standing here again. By the table where I placed the basket of apples before. Uh... what now?

I'm still holding the basket of apples and my bag, I wasn't able to wear it behind me so I was clutching it in front of me with my other hand along with poor squished MinBunny. I should have taken my time in hiding him inside my bag before I followed Cho Kyuhyun back here so he won't notice MinBunny.

And just like he read my mind, Cho Kyuhyun suddenly darted his gaze at me from where he was. He eyed my belongings. I can see his brows furrowing from where I stand right across the room.

Cho Kyuhyun slowly stood up and started walking towards me. What is he planning to do now? And why am I suddenly frozen in my spot?

He walked slowly, slightly limping. He looked curious, I guess. His eyes were fixed at what I have in my hands.

There could only be three things he's thinking of right now. One, he badly want to eat the apples in the basket I'm holding. Two, what's inside the bag that I am also holding. Or three, why the hell do I have a pink stuffed bunny twice the size of Donghae's head which I should really not be holding.

The distance between us was getting shorter and shorter.

MinBunny... I think it's too late to hide you now.

I wonder if he is going to stand close to me. Or is he going to completely close the distance between us?

Why am I even thinking like this right now?

Maybe I should ask him to fix that damn hospital gown hanging off his shoulders so I can think straight.

Cho Kyuhyun is already at arms reach and he still won't stop coming towards me. Maybe he really was going to close the distance between us. And how exactly does he plan to do that?

I felt my hand tighten it's grip on MinBunny. Sorry MinBunny... "Yah... Ch-Cho Kyuhyun..." I was already trapped between Cho Kyuhyun and the table I was standing next to.

Cho Kyuhyun was getting really close, I can feel his breath on my face.

Just when I think he's impossibly close, he still tried getting closer. I felt his free hand take the basket of apples from my hand and without stepping back he managed to place the basket of apples on the table behind me.

I can feel my eyes getting wider as his face neared mine, with our noses lightly touching.

What's going on?

I don't know when but I had my eyes shut tightly when I felt MinBunny slipping away from my grip. I opened my eyes only to see Cho Kyuhyun's satisfied smirk right in front of my face.

He's got MinBunny with him!

"Min... Bunny..." I said softly.

"I could really use some food right now" he said and turned to sit on his hospital bed... Turned to sit on his hospital bed taking MinBunny with him!

"Cho Kyuhyun, give that to me!" I said, recovering from what just happened.

Cho Kyuhyun ignored me and proceeded on sitting on his hospital bed with his legs crossed. He placed MinBunny right in front of him. He even made MinBunny face him.

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Give that back to me!" I said again, with a much louder voice making sure he heard me.

"You don't need to peel the apples, just wash it, then slice it" he said with a cold commanding voice.

Is he really gonna pretend like he can't hear me?

Cho Kyuhyun is looking at MinBunny intently, like MinBunny was some sort of alien that he just met. With his free hand, Cho Kyuhyun reached for MinBunny's ears and lifted it away from MinBunny's face. He then started poking both MinBunny's eyes. The he was tracing MinBunny's nose and MinBunny's two front teeth.

What the heck is he doing with my bunny!?

I walked to his bed. "Hey, what do you think you're doing? I said give it back to me!"

I reached for MinBunny but he quickly grabbed it and hugged MinBunny close to his chest "Yeah, and make sure you take out the seeds. I don't want to be bothered by seeds when I eat my apples" he said as he shifted on the bed and faced the TV, having his back facing me.

"Jinjja?!" he's really pretending not to hear me. Aigooooo! Cho Kyuhyun you're really annoying. I was going to change my mind and sympathize with him. But really, right now he is reminding me that I really don't like him! I think he's purposely annoying me.

Again, I was reminded of what Ahra Noona said earlier. "You must not like him too, right? I bet he annoys you. Forgive him Sungmin. He's just bored. He's been around the same people in the school for so long. I'm sure he annoys you a lot because you're someone new in his daily life. And I guess he really would annoy you because he wants to be friends with you" 

Is this really how he wants to be friends? How am I going to believe in such behavior?

Umma, Appa... I've been a good son, right? Why is this happening to me?

I want to get MinBunny back but Cho Kyuhyun had MinBunny trapped between his chest and his injured arm. He took his console from the bedside table and started playing again.

Irritating Cho Kyuhyun even have the guts to use MinBunny as su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter