My Senior Year : Pancakes

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Pancakes

I ignored the smile on Kyuhyunnie's face as he announced that he was sleeping over.

Next to me.

On my bed.

It's not like I have a problem with that, we slept next to each other the whole time in camp. Just that, right now, the things I shopped for were scattered in my room. If he sees them then he won't be surprised anymore. "Kyuhyunnie, when did you decide on this? You could've told me earlier."

Kyuhyun frowned. "Have you forgotten?"

"Forgotten what?"

"The rooftop... While we were having wine. You said I'm sleeping over at your house on my last week here." Kyuhyunnie continued to frown.

I bit my lip. After thinking for a while, I recalled... I did say that... How could I have forgotten?

"You have forgotten about it..." Kyuhyun nodded then he began to step out of the gate again.

"Yah..." I held his arm. "Are you heading out?"

He only looked back with his eyebrows lifted in question, his lips forming one straight line.

"Sungmin? Sungminnie? Is that you?" It was Halmeoni yelling from the front porch.

I held Kyuhyun's arm tight, making sure he won't go anywhere as I responded to Halmeoni's call. "It's me Halmeoni!" I dragged Kyuhyun inside and closed the gate. "I'm here... with Kyuhyunnie... He sleeping over..." I heard a light chuckle so I snorted at Kyuhyun and he stuck his tongue out at me as we made our way towards the front porch.

"Good evening, Halmeonim." Kyuhyun greeted as we ascended.

"Ah... Kyuhyunnie, good evening to you too." Halmeoni then turned to me. "Sungmin-ah... Why didn't you tell me? I could have ordered someone to prepare a guest room for Kyuhyun."

"Ah, Halmeonim... It's okay. Sungmin suggested that we both sleep in his room. He offered me his bed." Kyuhyun said with a smile.

"I did?" I grabbed his arm.

"You did."

Halmeoni eyed me in question.

"I did..." My words trailed off. When did I?

Halmeoni then chuckled. "I hope you're fine with a messy room. I saw Sungmin's room just this afternoon when I helped him pick a suit. It's pretty much not in order. I think he went crazy at the mall and--"

"Halmeoni!" I had to stop Halmeoni from saying further more. I didn't mean to yell and shock them both.

I laughed awkwardly. I have to think of a way to clean up my room before Kyuhyun sees everything.

"Ah... Halmeoni~~" I reached out to lightly squeeze Halmeoni's hand. "It's pretty late. Should we just step inside? I feel like having tea." I faced Kyuhyun. "Do you feel like having tea Kyuhyunnie? I think we should have tea. How about you Halmeoni?" I faced her again. "You should have tea with us. Kyuhyun can tell you about the party while we're having tea. Let's have tea." I went ahead of them and began yelling. "Ahjumma! Can you please serve us some tea?" Then I hooked both my arms on each of theirs and dragged them towards the living room. 

"I thought you said you feel like having tea."

"I did." I turned from facing my bed to look at Kyuhyunnie.

"You left me and Halmeonim to drink 3 servings of tea while you're here upstairs getting something." He lowered his backpack on the chair by my study table. "You didn't have anything with you when you got back."

I found myself awkwardly smiling and scratching my head. "I..."

Kyuhyun walked towards me. "You... what?"

"I... thought..."

He reached forward to push the suit I was still wearing off my shoulders. "You thought... what?"

I let him place his hands on my waist and I anchored my hands on his shoulders. "I thought... I bought something... Yesterday..."

"Something?" Kyuhyunnie squeezed on my waist and let his palms travel across my back. "Yesterday?"

I faked a yawn and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Kyuhyunnie... I'm sleepy."

"You were asleep the in car. If anyone should be sleepy here, that would be me." He unlatched my arms around him and proceeded to sit on bed. His back was straight, legs crossed, arms crossed. "Continue what you were saying..."

I nibbled on my lower lip. I think he's starting to see right through my lies.

Kyuhyunnie... please stop asking questions.

Donghae and Hyukkie were right. I am a bad liar. I have to get Kyuhyunnie to stop asking questions. I should've just excused myself and say that I'm going up to change clothes. I breathed in and out trying to meet Kyuhyunnie's gaze. "Kyuhyunnie..." I suddenly thought of something...

Distraction is always good.

"Kyuhyunnie..." I repeated because he didn't respond at first. "Kyuhyunnie!"

"Hmm?" He raised one eyebrow.

I pointed at his crossed legs and breathed heavily. Distraction is always good. "Can you sit properly."

His eyebrows curled. "Why?"

"I want to sit on your lap."

His eyes narrowed and his lips twitched almost into a smile. "You want to sit on my lap?"

I nodded frantically. "Yes. Hurry. I'm tired of standing."

He then tilted his head on the side and finally let out a smile. "Your bed is really big. You can sit next to me. Why do you want to sit on my lap?"

I stomped a foot. "Aish! I just want to sit really close to you and I can't do that if I don't sit on you lap!" I have to make a move, the distraction is working. "Just let me..." I fixed Kyuhyun's legs myself. "...sit on your lap."

"Yah... You're really heavy."

I was already sitting sideways on his lap and I wrapped my arms around him. "That's not me, it's just that I had too much to eat for dinner." I then grinned at him. "Should we sleep soon?"

Kyuhyunnie narrowed his eyes. "You... You were still going to continue what you were saying..."

I was mentally rolling my eyes. He still wants to know...

Distraction. Distraction is always good.

"Hmm... Kyuhyunnie~~" Maybe a little aegyo is a good distraction. "Kyuhyunnie~~ Let's go to bed soon~~" I cupped his cheek and batted my lashes. "I want to wake up early so we can spend the day longer. Let's go to sleep soon, hmm?"

Kyuhyunnie's eyes widened as his brows curled in confusion. "Sungminnie... Did you eat something bad at Sunny's party? What's wrong with you?"

He thinks something wrong with me. *mentally doing a face palm*

More distraction. More distraction is always good.

"I just want to spend more time with you..." I said in the tiniest voice I can make as I looked down. "Why won't you let me?" I guess pouting is good too.

"Yah..." Kyuhyun whispered as he nudged my chin, making me look back at him. "Stop pouting..." He partly laughed. He stared at me as I pouted some more... But then Kyuhyunnie bit on his own lip as his gaze lowered to mine. "Stop pouting... Or I'm going to kiss you..."

I felt myself smiling a bit... Then again, I pouted even more.

I felt too tired to open my eyes... But it's Kyuhyunnie's last weekend here...

I stretched and opened my eyes with a smile on my face as I turn my head to the side to see... "Hyukkie?" I couldn't help but frown in shock.

"Good morning!" He grinned, not moving from lying next to me on his side, while his elbow supported hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter