My Senior Year : Camp

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Camp

It was again a Monday and we are being given lots of activities for the day.

I am currently at the library with Donghae and other classmates doing some research.

Our teacher sent us here to find information about our topic and since it's really not a common one, we were browsing through the section in the library where the rarely sought books are.

Our class was the only one on the third floor of the library, going through dust, finding original copies of the literary pieces that our teacher wanted us to gather.

"I think I got all I need" Donghae said. "Did you get yours?" Donghae said looking at his watch.

"I'm done with mine. I asked Mr. Lee to give me Kyuhyunnie's so I can find it for him" I said picking books from the shelf in front of me. "He's supposed to be in class by now. I wonder what's taking him so long" I put the book back to take the one next to it.

"It's lunch time, Sungmin. Where is he anyway?" Donghae said as he watched me, carrying a few books in hand.

"He was out to fix something, he's excused from class" I was getting another book when I noticed Donghae wasn't answering. He was looking at me with a stupid grin on his face when I turned to him. "Why that look on your face Donghae"

"Nothing" He grinned some more, and couldn't help but talk again "It's just that you and Mr. Grumpy Cho Kyuhyun seems to be more and more like a couple everyday"

I felt myself blush as Donghae giggled "Lee Donghae, you're not allowed to tease okay?"

"I'm not teasing. I'm stating a fact" he came to stand next to me "Are you blushing just because of what I said? Cho Kyuhyun makes you blush this much" He said with a laugh.

"Donghae~ be quiet! Someone might hear you"

"Alright, alright! I'll be quiet" Donghae tried to lift a hand up but he dropped all the books that he was holding.

"Aigo! Why don't you head on out before me and bring those books back in class, Donghae. I'll see you in the cafeteria"

"Are you sure about that?" Donghae looked around "It's kinda spooky in here"

"No it's not. It's just a bit poorly lit here but it's not dark. I'm fine" I pushed Donghae to leave the isle we're in "Just go ahead. I'll go straight to the cafeteria and wait for Kyuhyun there after I finish finding what I need"

"You're a good boyfriend Sungmin" Donghae giggled again "Fine, I'm hungry anyways, and I don't want us to run out of tables" Donghae headed for the stairs and forgot we were in the library "I'll see you in the cafeteria Sungmin" Donghae yelled, looking up at me from the stairs.

I chuckled when I heard the librarian on the second floor scold Donghae for being noisy before I went back to the isle I was searching in.

Finally, I found the piece I was looking for that was assigned to Kyuhyunnie.

I was just closing the book when arms came around my waist from behind and lips landed on my cheek that made me jump in shock.

A soft laugh escaped Kyuhyun's lips next to my ear.

"Kyuhyunnie! You scared me!" I said with a hand over my chest.

He laughed a bit more "Sorry I took too long. Process was really slow regarding my passport problems."

"It's alright" I said as I spun in his hold to face him "I didn't miss you, anyway..." I giggled as I pressed two thin peotry books that I was holding over his chest.

He narrowed his eyes at me and stepped forward once, automatically making me step back "You didn't?"

I shook my head and he stepped again.

"I was out all morning thinking about you, and you're gonna tell me you didn't miss me" Kyuhyun pouted, faking sad and making me laugh at his cute face.

"Kyuhyunnie..." I pushed  the books towards his chest more when my back hit the shelf. He leaned down, coming closer to my face 'Hey... Don't..."

He smirked and leaned closer, bracing his hands on the shelf behind me "I just want to make sure that you didn't miss me" Kyuhyun lightly pressed his lips on mine "And besides... No one's around in this area, or anywhere else in the library. It's lunch time..."

I let him kiss me a few times before I swayed my head to the side "You're too much Kyuhyunnie~~" I whispered against his cheek "That's why we keep getting caught. Have you forgotten about last night at the front porch when you accompanied me home?" I hugged the books to my chest "Hyukkie's still teasing about me from when he caught us the last time, yet he caught us again last night" I whined.

"He was the one who creepily appeared from the window next to the front door" His hand was lightly rubbing on my side.

I stomped once "But still~~" he laughed at what I did "We're not being careful"

"Why are you so afraid to be seen by anyone? Will it embarrass you that much to be caught kissing me?" Kyuhyun asked, leaning down to place small kisses on my cheek.

"Yes--I mean no!" He backed up to stared at me "It will feel embarrassing of course, but not because it's you. It's just uncomfortable to be caught doing things like that... And I don't want to complicate things for you and me Kyuhyunnie..."

Kyuhyun pressed his lips on mine one last time before pulling back and took the books from my hand "Fine, if it makes you feel better... I only missed you and you keep on whining..." Kyuhyun mumbled as I fixed his tie and dusted off his shoulder.

I smiled and kept my gaze on the small pin that was askew on his collar, then fixed it "Let's head to the cafeteria after checking out those books in your hand. Donghae's waiting."

"Donghae again? Can't we eat alone today?"

I began walking out of the isle to head for the sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter