My Senior Year : Butterflies

My Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Senior Year : Butterflies

"That was fast" Hyukkie said when I got back in the car and closed the door "Found what your looking for?"

I whipped my head to left and right, then looking straight ahead, a huge smile plastered on my face, still high from everything that happened.

"You didn't?"

I shook my head once more with the same expression not leaving my face.

"And you're smiling because?"

I twisted in my seat to face Hyukkie "You're not gonna laugh at me if I tell you, right?"

"Well, that depends... Is it funny?"

"Uh... I'm not sure"

"Say it"

I took a deep breath and bit my lips together, closing my eyes before letting some air out "Kyuhyun likes me"

I had my eyes shut tight waiting for Hyukkie's reaction. When it took too long, I opened one eye to see his face.

He was looking at me with one brow up.

"What?"

"What?" His face was blank as a clean sheet of paper.

"I said Kyuhyun likes me" I clicked my tongue together, frustrated at the lack of reaction I got from Hyukkie "Why are you not even reacting!?"

"Sungmin, you could have stated something more than the already obvious fact that Kyuhyun likes you!"

"Obvious? What?"

"Jesus! They guy already kissed you, isn't that kind of a given?"

"It is?"

Hyukkie nodded "How come you're just realizing this now?"

"I just heard him say it now... Look, can we just talk about it somewhere else?" I looked out the window remembering that Kyuhyun and Ahra Noona could be coming out anytime soon since they've what I was supposed to be looking for.

"Are you seriously going to eat all that?" Hyukkie said as he stared at the food I ordered.

"I'm hungry! Am I questioning the amount of food you're going to eat? Besides, I'm the one who's paying" I picked up my fork and started twisting on the pasta I ordered, along with the 18-inch pizza and the buffalo wings and the vegetable salad.

It's not that I'm e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter